Part-26

Hey guys... Here next chapter.... The full chapter is not edited .. So ignore the mistakes...

Here outside of the ward,Raj is
worried about his sister.... How she managed till now.... Like nobody with her.... I hate myself... Because I don't know about my  sister is suffering like this in her house.... After all these happened how can she talk and think like this...

Raj conversation with Anu Earlier:

When Raj entered into Anu's wardroom... Seeing Anu condition" Laying with tubes attached to her hand and blood transfusion going on... The hospital gown... Looking very pale....sad eyes.... Trying to be smile....

Raj: Hey.... Looking Anu he said..

Anu: Raj?... How?... With doubt she asked....

Raj: I am your gaurdian you know!... So I know everything!... Why didn't you told me?... And Avinash... How could he do this to you?.... You didn't care about tell me this... I am not that close to you?... Or you didn't think about me as brother....

Anu: No Raj...not like that.... I just thought everything will be okay!... But i didn't expected this.....with moist eyes....

Raj: hey.... While moving near to her.... Don't cry.... That's ok.... Now everything okay.... I am here!... Don't worry.... I will take care of everything... Ok!.... While wiping her tears he said....

Anu nodded her head...

Raj: I am not going to leave him and he will suffer....

Anu: No need Raj... Just leave him...

Raj: Are hearing your own words... You are asking me leave the person who slapped my pregnant sister.... Are you insane....

Anu: Raj! I am the one fault here!...

Raj raised his eyebrows like " What"...

Anu: Yes! Because I am the one who slapped Avinash girlfriend or maybe fiance....

Raj: So...

Anu: What I  am trying to say....If anybody slapped me infront of you what will you do?...

Raj: I will not leave him or her live peacefully...

Anu: See! similarly he also done it.. because I slapped his girlfriend infront him in his house twice ... So he slapped me ...so it's even... Initial when he said about divorce between us...i thought in between 6 months I can change or try to mend our relationship... Few days after marriage I started to like him... Because every girl like her husband or love their husband... I am also not different....After knowing about pregnancy he remained his decision... after that also I thought o can change him.... May be live peacefully... But when he cared about Diya like very tender and warm.... I didn't seen his this side.... That provoked me to slap her... So what he did is correct only right.... In these 6/7 months marriage he didn't behaved in wrong way with me or not any harsh words... He just stated his decision and didn't bothered about anything.... Because he didn't have any feelings for me!..so i sincerely don't despise him... Just leave him alone.... I don't want anything related to him....So please....

Raj: Anu I am so proud of you.... You think others perspective... Love you .... While hugging he said...

Anu: She just hugged him and started to cry.... After sometime,she released her hold from Raj...

Anu: Raj! I wanted talk to him... Can you contact him.... I know he might be  busy with his girlfriend... But today I want to clear everything with him... So....

Raj: No need to contact him.... He is outside only....

Anu: What?... How ....

Raj: I don't know why he came here... Even earlier i slapped him....

Anu: Why did..... before she finishes he stopped....

Raj: Don't!... I will call him inside... Like you asked  I am not going to beat or do anything to him... Rest I will come back..... Talk everything clearly.... Ok!... While placing his hand on her head he said ....

Anu smiled and said" Okay"....

After minutes hearing knock sound Anu said come in... Because she knows it's Avinash.....

Avinash also came with Little steps...

Avinash: Anu are you ok? With hesitation he asked ....

Anu : Yes! Thanks to you! With mocking she said....

Avinash: Anu... I am s...

Before he could finish... Anu stopped him...

Anu: First let me finish.... Avinash I am sorry for slapping your girlfriend.... But i have a reason for that ... She said that " she will separate my baby from me" at the heat of the moment i slapped her... I didn't know what happened to me that fraction of second.... That's my fault.... I know from your position you are correct... Because nobody can restraint themselves when they see others slapping his or her loved one.... So I am not angry with you... So no need of any words... Nobody going to blame you.... They are so angry because I am pregnant.... And one more thing today itself I will move out from your house ...

I know I will distrub your happiness.... Also You don't have to give anything to me after divorce like we already discussed.... So take care.... And convey my apology to your girlfriend.... With smile she finished...

Avinash just stood there like stone.... Without expression.... seeing his expression... Anu asked...

Anu: Avinash! What happened? Do you want to saying anything ?... Or any problem...

Avinash: hearing her voice " Anu! I know what I did is very....no i loathing myself... Sorry.... I know this sorry is not going Undo what I did.... please if you can.... please forgive me .... I can't believe myself i slapped you while caring our child... I am the worst person and worst father of the world... Sorry while folding his hands 🙏 he said....and Diya.... Before him finish Anu said....

Anu: Hey chill Avinash! I don't blame you for anything... Everything happens because of any reason... So just leave this right here .... No regrets no tension....

Avinash don't know what to say...and he asked" why you want leave our house... We have time right! So why?..."

Anu: Avinash first of all its not our house... It's your house... And after one month I am going to move out... Why not today... If you think If I move out before 6 months of court time... I will manage... So you don't to worry.....

Avinash wanted to say something... Before that Raj came in.....

😘...

Hi guys... I hope you liked this chapter....

Thank you for your support and valuable comments.....