Chapter-17

Anu directly went to Raj cabin.... And knocked his Cabin door...

Anu: Can I come in!..

Raj: Ya come in!..

Anu went in... Looking Anu, Raj asked...

Raj: Anu! do you want anything? Feeling her silence again he asked "What happened?.......Any problem?...

she just showed her phone!... looking her phone screen... Raj eyes became red...." Our office new employee Anu she is having extra marital affair with our boss!.. not only that she is pregnant with another man"!... And yesterday also Our Boss carried her in his arms... She is very characterless girl... She can do anything for money!...With that post some photos of Raj and Anu yesterday hospital incident photos are posted....

Raj: What the hell! Who posted like this!... Don't worry Anu I will handle this!... You sit-down first! Drink some water!.. don't worry! It's not good for you baby!... Saying that he passed glass of water!...

Anu: She just nodded her head and had some water....

Raj: Wait! I will find who posted first!... Then I am going to make him/her life hell!... He started to move towards his private room!... But Anu stopped him....

Anu: No need Raj! I know who posted this!...I will deal with him!...

Raj: what! You know! Tell me who is that sick man!.. I am not going leave him live his life peaceful!.... Say something Anu!...

Anu: Rajveer please calm down!... That's my husband!...

Raj: What! That sick man!... Let's go!.. teach him some lesson!...

Anu: No Raj!... I will handle him...

Raj: But what we are going to do about this rumour!.. all employees will talk bad about you!... I don't care about them... but for you!.it's about your self esteem...We have to do something about this matter!..For that!....I have something to tell... He  told her  about his idea

Anu: What!..No Raj!.. that's not needed now!..

Raj: No Anu! Not anymore!.. I can't just here listening others talk about you.... Please listen my words....

Anu: Mmm... Ok! She said with  hesitate.....

Soon Office screens switched on.... In this company Rajveer system connected to all employees system... So he can start and off in emergency suitation.... Some time he talked or annoy some news to employees like this only!... Today he using this after long time....

All employees seated on their chair... To listen their Boss speech!...

Rajveer: Hello everyone!... Today it's very important thing I want to announce to guys.... Before that I would like to introduce Someone very important to me!... gesturing Anu come forward he held her hand .... And said" She is my Cousin sister! And my close sister"

Hearing that All of them gasped in shock!...

Rajveer continued:...

And I know someone deliberately spread false rumours about Anu!... I dont digest this kind of activities in my company!.. I hired you guys for working not for gossiping!... So do your work!.. and don't think I am revealed our relationship because of this stupid rumours... Initially Anu didn't wanted to reveal our relationship.... She just wanted to work as a normal employee... Not relative.... But you guys are questions about  her  character..I can't tolerate about that!...

And one more thing... Yes she is married!.. and pregnant also!... She is happy in her life!... Don't interfere or impede to others life!... This is first and last warning to you all .... It's not about Anu only... If same thing happened to others also I will do same like this!... I hope all of you understood!... Meeting dismissed... Thank you!... Work well.... Saying that he switched off .....

Anu: Raj!.... I told you it's not needed!... It's burdensome!... That's why I always don't want come here!...

Rajveer: Anu!... It's nothing.... Don't worry!... Go get some rest!... Don't do any work!... I will send some juice!...

Anu: Ahhh!.. I don't want!... Before she finish... Raj one Look stopped her... And she nodded" yes"!....

When walked towards her cabin some employees wished her!.. and asked about her health.... Some employees stopped their talk... And some others smiled very genuinely!... Anu didn't care about anyone!... She straight away went towards Avinash cabin....

In Avinash cabin:

Avinash: hearing door knock!.. he said " Come in"...

Anu: She entered into his cabin.." can I have some time of yours"...

Avinash: Yes!.. tell me Mrs. Anusha!.. with monotone ....

Anu: Without asking him!.. she sat on the sofa opposite of Avinash!... " Why did you done this!"...

Avinash: " pardon Mrs.Anu! I can't understand want you are trying to say!.. say it clearly!.. I don't have time to chat with you unnecessarily"...

Anu: " You know! What I am asking!... Tell me! Why did you done this!...

Avinash: See!.. what do you... Before he finish his sentence Anu showed her mobile...

Anu: This! I am talking about this!... Now did you get it!.. what I am saying!....

Avinash: He shocked! But he composed himself!.. and said" Why are you asking to me!... Go and ask someone who done this!...

Anu: That's why I am asking to you!.. why did you posted this kind of post about me in office site!...Are you crazy!.. if you want to insult me you have to do directly!... Not like this damn it!... don't say again!.. you don't know about this!.. I clearly know... You are one who posted this!...

Avinash:  yes!... I did this!... So what!..

Anu: Are you crazy Avinash! ... He is my Cousin brother!.. you could asked about this!.. I would explained to you clearly.... Why are you making decision like this!..  and this!... Its too much!

Avinash: I know I am crazy!... And I am sorry!... I just saw yesterday you with him in hospital!... So... I just thought..... Thought..... He stammered inbetween his words....

Anu: What did you thought!.... With raising her eyebrows she asked....

Avinash: You and Rajveer have some relationship!...

Anu: What kind of relationship you thought!...

Avinash: Like you are cheating on me!....

Hearing that She just laughed loudly.....

Avinash looked Anu with unknown expression....

😘...

Vote and comment you thoughts about this chapter guys.... And again sorry for late update