Chapter-10

It's been One week after their dinner day .....

In Office:

All of them working very fastly today...they are tidying up their desks and all of them very tensed mode also... Seeing all workers, Anu asked to Ameer...

Anu: What's happening here? Why all of our workers tensed today?Why are they cleaning their desks... Actually all the desks are very clean already.... She asked to Ameer..

Ameer: Ohh you don't know the reason! Our boss is returning today from his one month vacation! That's why all of them became like this!....

Anu: Why? Is our boss is strict person?...

Ameer: No!it's not about strict... He just don't like Messy place...they don't want to get bad impression from our boss.... apart from that he is very jolly, very easy going Boss... All employees like him a lot....that's why they are doing this...

Anu: ohh! I can't believe this!Ok! Now I just nervous to meet our boss for the first time....

Ameer: Don't worry Anu! Like I already said he is very generous, easy going person so chill....with assuring smile he said...

Anu also smiled lightly... but interrupted because of....

What are you guys doing here, without doing your work?...

Both Anu and Ameer turned towards that side... Ameer eyes bulged....

Ameer: Good morning Boss!...with smile

Anu just stood there without saying anything.. Ameer poked Anu shoulder to say Good morning to Boss...

Anu: Good morning Sir!... Without any expression....

Boss: Who are you?...while raising his one eyebrow....he asked to Anu...

Ameer: Boss .... before he finish, his sentence stopped by Boss....

Ameer: I didn't asked you Ameer! You! indicating towards Anu" Who are you! Don't you have a mouth to answer my question?".... He raised his voice...

Anu: Sorry Sir! Myself Anusha, New intern programmer... I Just joined before 2 weeks ...

Boss: Oh!But looking at you earlier... I don't think so you came here for work! All of them working here at correct time very sincerely... But you just laughing here with higher position employee....Who selected her?... I don't remember! We were selected new employees last week! Looking towards Ameer he asked...

Ameer: Sir! You didn't selected her! She was selected by our IV Boss( invisible boss)...

Boss: What he did!....Ok! You meet me at my cabin.... Looking towards Anu he said and left from there .....

Anu: What just happened! Ameer! Am I going to lose this job! With sad tone she asked!....

Ameer: No! ANU! Don't worry ! Our boss is not like that! And one more thing,you were selected by our IV Boss! So no one can fire you! Not even our Boss! Trust me!...

Anu: Why!

Ameer: Because Our IV boss is everything for our boss and to our company! He trust everything his friend do and told him do something ....

Anu: Is it! By the way what is our boss name?...

Ameer: Mr.Rajveer....

Anu: And our IV boss name? With questioningly she asked..

Ameer: No one know his name! And not even his appearance...

Anu: What! How is that possible! Then how can you guys calling him Boss....

Ameer: Because he is the one who creating all programs and ideas....and from that only we are getting salary...

Anu: I think IV boss is just imaginary character....they are created on IV boss for scaring Employees...

Ameer:No! ..... He is real....

Anu : How can you say that surely....

Ameer: Because he always present new programs infront our employees via Online meeting... So we know he is not imaginary character... and one more thing he is "Very genius"....

Anu: I am also wanted to meet him....

Ameer: Anu!...I think you forgot very important thing!...

Anu: What!...

Ameer: you have to meet our Boss! Go fastly... Otherwise he will scold you! Go fast!...

Anu: Oh god! I am going... Saying that she marched towards Rajveer cabin...

Standing infront of the door! She inhaled deeply... And knocked the door... Saying that" May I come in Sir"..

Rajveer: Yes!with deep tone...

It's been 15 minutes.... Ameer also waiting for Anu... At the same time Avinash also came there! Looking tensed Ameer! He asked...

Avinash: Ameer what are you doing here!...

Ameer: Avinash Thank god you came here! Please can you check our boss office!..

Avinash: Why!...

Ameer told everything....

Avinash: That's her business! Why are you very tensed!... And why I have to check our boss!...with calm tone he said...

Ameer: What! Seriously Avinash!... She is new here! She always speak with you and me! For friendship I am saying this... But you are behaving like you don't like her!... Not even trace amount....

Avinash: it's not like that! If something like that happened to you ,I will come and rescue... But she just intern! It's not concern to me! And who told her to chat with you while working hours... It's our company rule... So she have to face it.... So go and do your work!.... With stern voice he said...

Ameer: Unbelievable! I am sorry for asking you help and disturbing you! I will wait for her! You go do your work!..

Avinash: What! You are talking like this to me because of that new intern... I can't believe this... We are friends for last 5 years.... While he is talking... Ameer just walked and asked...

Ameer: Anu! What happened? Did Boss scolded you? Or did he said anything ... Tell me! He said very worried expression....

Anu: No! He didn't scolded me! He just gave some advice to me!like How to work here!.. and rules also... And why are so worried about me!... I am just intern here!... And why did you disturbed our head!... With monotone she told Ameer ....

Ameer: No it's not like that Anu! You are my friend! Not just Intern!... So don't say like that!... Yes I am wrong, to disturb our head... Sorry Sir!... While looking towards Avinash!...

Avinash: Hey Ameer! Why are you saying sorry to me!...

Anu: I am also very sorry to disturb you both!... With hurt tone she said to both Avinash and Ameer..."I will meet you after sometime Ameer!... Saying that she left from that place....

Ameer just glared at Avinash...And Avinash also asked " What"....

Ameer: You are unbelievable!... Saying that he also left from there....

Avinash Mind voice: Why he is blaming me!... She created her own problem... Why I have to help her!... She is also like her!....... only she want to enjoy her life.... Money.....

😘....