Chapter-3

All of them eagerly waiting and looking forward to hear Avinash Answer....And other side Anu is very nervously looking towards Avinash....to hear his answer... Anu loves Avinash.... She knows He didn't love her... But she didn't want him to regret their marriage... She herself don't have confidence about Avinash feelings...

Avinash just about to answer... But it's interrupted by his phone ringtone.....

Avinash: Excuse me... It's from office,I have to attend... Saying that he got up and went to near place...

Bavi: Ahhh... Why this phone call came... He is about to answer for my question... With disappoint tone with smirk she  looked towards  Anu.....

David: What need to hear his answer... We guys already know the answer....he told with mischievous smile.....

Bavi: What answer...she eagerly asked....

Anu became more tension... She is not ready to hear any negative answer.... seeing her tension Anjali put her hand to Anu hand and said ..

Anjali: Why are becoming very tension... They are making fun... Don't care about Bavi ... She always like that... I also not so fond of her....cheer up....Anu also nodded With slight smile....

David: And the answer is..... We already know that........... And stopped....

Anjali: ahh .. David Ji just  say....

David: Ok! Ok!... He loves his wife... That's our Anu....

Bavi: How are you say this very confidently....

All of them sighed.... hearing Bavi....

David: Because... He always spend time with us before marriage... After marriage he didn't even meet us... Even not bother about call... So don't you understand the meaning... He is very busy with Anni... Romance... Spending quality time with eachother... Ah...aah... He said with smirk... And wink ....

Anu blushed very deeply... thinking about their times... Their close moments....

Anjali: wow...Anu you are Blushing... So that's true ..... All of  them started to tease Anu... But Bavi didn't liked that.... after sometime all them went to their tent respectively....

Anu also went their tent... She just sat their , waiting for Avinash... Till now Avinash didn't came back from his phone call... After some time he came back with smiling face....in last two months Anu didn't saw this smiling face Avinash... Seeing his bright smiling face .... She also forgot all things happened moments before...

Anu: Avinash ji .... Do you want hot water... Or anything.....

Avinash: No... We have to move ....

Anu: What happened Avinash ji....

Avinash: Some urgent work call came from Company... They want me to come Office tomorrow morning early... So If we leave now,we can reach home morning at 3... so,I can take some rest before going Office.....with full bright tone....

Anu don't know what she is feeling right now... This is the longest sentences he talked with her....

Anu: Ok ji... I will pack our things... You go inform your friends about leaving...

Avinash just nodded and went out to meet his friends....

After some time they ready to move... before getting into car... Anjali came  and told...

Anjali: Anu don't think about anything... We will meet tomorrow or Friday ok...

Anu: Thank you Anjali... Sure we will meet.... Bye...

Both Avinash and Anu got into car.... started their travel....throughout the journey Avinash and Anu didn't talked about anything... Even not single sentence... They just travelled in silence.... Anu eyes became weight.... Soon she slept....

Sensing someone calling her name Anu slightly opened her eyes.... looking the direction of voice... That's Avinash...Now reality poked her mind.... " Ohh I slept in car"...

Avinash: Get down! We arrived!... With frown he told her.....

Anu: Ji... With that she got down and took her bags... Went inside the house....

Avinash didn't bothered about anything...he just went inside their room... And slept...

After arranging their things... separating their  dirty clothes... She also moved to bed... But looking the time she stopped.. already 4.30 AM.... She just went to bathroom to bath... And she started to clean kitchen and she cooked breakfast... Now time is 6.45Am.....

She sat on sofa to drink coffee.... But stopped when she looked Avinash coming down with office attire...so she went to kitchen to take his breakfast...When she came back, taking his breakfast.... For her disappointment... He is not there... He already left for his work ..... That's made her more sad.... First yesterday He didn't answered for that question... Secondly he didn't talked her after coming back to house... Now he didn't even bother about took his breakfast and even not said bye.... She don't want any luxurious or any costly gifts from her husband... She just wanted normal warm smile.... Normal love.... funny talk... normal things from life partner... But here... Nothing....

Today his activity made her think about the Bavi question.... May be he is regretting our marriage..." No he may be in tension because of work...he will talk to me evening" her heart said ....

" But he is always like that only" her mind said....

Full day she just thinking about this... Finally she decided to ask Avinash directly about doubt ..... about that question.....

Evening time:

She eagerly waiting for Avinash...but  at the same time she felt tightness in her heart.... because she is very scared of hearing his Answer...After an hour... Avinash came back from his office with full happily mode... But seeing Anu he changed his reaction into blank expression...He directly went to their room to fresh up.... without saying anything to Anu...She also didn't expect anything from him... She patiently waited for him...

After minutes he also came down....

Anu: I want to.... She started to ask him but she stopped because at the same time ...

Avinash: Tomorrow I am leaving for my business trip...

Anu: Tomorrow? What time...she asked slowly...

Avinash: Early morning... With monotone...

Anu can't wait again somedays... Because it's killing her slowly....So again she started...

Anu: Avinash ji .... I want to ask something to you...

Avinash: Mmm...

Anu: Avinash ji... Yesterday Bavi asked to you one question...

Avinash didn't said and  looked her direction... He just sat there...So she continued...

Anu: Are you regretting our marriage?... Are not comfortable with this relationship... With me... She asked with sad small tone....

One minutes went... he didn't replied anything....

Anu: Avinash Ji... Please tell me honestly... Are regretting ou...she stopped inbetween and continued "this marriage".....with tears...

😘😘😘....

Hi guys....

How is  this chapter....do vote and comment....

I hope you guys liked this chapter...