Chapter-11

It's been two weeks, after that office incident ,both Avinash and Anu rarely talking eachother.... Avinash also did not initiated anything to talk with Anu... Anu also not in mood to talk with Avinash, like nothing happened...for the sake of they are sharing one house,Anu just tolerating Avinash behaviour... In these two weeks Avinash behaving very oddly with Anu ... Anu also don't know the reason foe his odd behaviour....

Today Their office Annual party.... All of them enjoying the party very joyful mood....But hearing one person voice from stage all of them turned towards stage....

Rajveer: Attention everyone!....I heartily welcomes you all to our annual party... I hope you are all enjoying this party... Today I have very happy news to share with you guys.... That's.... Soon We are going to open our second office branch.... And from office employees I already selected one person for our new office CEO position....

All of them started to murmur...."wow" jackpot... "I don't know who is that!... " Wow we didn't expected"....

And Rajveer continued....

Rajveer: Our new branch CEO... None another than Mr.Avinash.....

Hearing his name Avinash shocked.... Ameer clapped his hand and hugged Avinash..." Avinash congratulation....I am so happy for you"....

Anu also happy for Avinash..and walked to near Avinash...

Anu: Congratulation Avinash...

Avinash just nodded his head...and went to the stage....

Avinash: Thank you Sir... I will do my best as a CEO for our office.... Thank you everyone... Saying that he shook his  hand with Rajveer....

Anu felt sick so she went to restroom...

Rajveer: Ok! Now surprise for everyone!... For our Annual celebration and New branch opening my friend and Yours invisible boss going to present small Speak to you guys.... " Next second all of them started to look there and here to find their invisible boss" sensing that Rajveer continued

" Ahh! Sorry guys! He is going to deliver his speech via telecom .... He already sent his speech".... All of them released sigh of disappointment look...

Audio started" Hello everybody! I hope all of you doing good! Thank you guys for your hard for success... And I hope your support for new branch!... Soon I will meet you directly!...Now I have some important work! That's why I couldn't come there!... Congratulations to everyone!... And from next month everyone have salary rise up.... And enjoy the party!.. bye"!.... And the audio finished....

Hearing salary rise up all the employees mood lift-up....soon party ended....

At Avinash house:

Avinash entered into house.... When he walking towards sofa.... He saw Anu sitting there with confused and unknown emotions in her face.... Hearing Footsteps sound Anu raised her head.... Looks Avinash standing there and looking at  her with questioning look....Anu sighed and got up from her position...

Anu: Avinash I want to tell you very important thing can you sit here!...

Avinash: No need... You tell me.... What very important thing... I will listen!... With hard tone....

Anu: Avinash I am.... While continuing her sentence.... She got very nervous...." Get a grip Anu! Why are you getting nervous! You have to tell him today or tomorrow! Just tell him" and she continued...

" AVINASHIAMPREGNANT"....

Avinash didn't understand what Anu said....

Avinash: I can't understand!... Tell me one more time....

Anu:mmm.... I am pregnant!... Closing her eyes she told....

Avinash just stood there with shocking expression.... But he composed himself.... And even changed his expression into blank.....

Avinash: Ok! So! what do you want me to do about this!..

When this words left from  Avinash mouth... Anu became very shock.....

Anu: What do you mean? Avinash!I don't want anything... I just informing  about my pregnancy to you !...

Avinash: Ok! You are pregnant... So what!....with blank face.... without any expression...

Anu: I can't believe this!... I didn't expected this from you!.. are you not happy about this!...or you don't want babies?...

Avinash: I didn't said anything!...

Anu: but now you are behaving like that only!... Like you are not involved in this or you don't care about anything.... Just for god sake this is your baby also! not only mine!... Why are  you behaving like this....

Avinash:l know its mine,from when you aware about this pregnancy....

Anu: From last week.....why are you asking now!...

Avinash: Then why are you saying to me now... today!...you know we are getting divorce soon.... So I can't live with you or with baby... But I will give allowance for baby.... because I am responsible for him or her....ok!...

Anu: Seriously! Avinash! I didn't said this to you because I want any money from....you insulting me!....

Avinash: Then why didn't you told me last week why today!...

Anu just looked Avinash with question look!..." What do you trying to say!"...

Avinash: What I mean!... Till yesterday I am just head of the one unit!... So you didn't wanted to reveal this pregnancy to me!... Because I am just normal employee....But today I got promoted as a New CEO! So you  came here and telling me about baby!.... So it's obvious! You want money!....so don't worry I will give money for baby!... Not for you!... it's disgusting standing near you!... And one more thing don't say anything to my parents about your pregnancy and before he finish his sentence he got "THUD" tight slap from Anu!...

Anu: Just stop it!...if you say one more word about me!... I will not leave you!... You said I want your money!... I told you about my pregnancy because you are now CEO.... Bullshit.... You and your CEO position... You keep it yourself!... What so grate about the ECO position!..I don't want anything from you.... Do you know what I went through last week psychologically!... You can't understand anything... Because you don't have heart.... It's only made of stone..... For every girl this moment" when they revealing about their pregnancy to their husband is precious moment"... But you made mine as  a worst guy experience  in my life .... Thank you for that.... And just wait for next  3 months I will leave you surely... I am not weak girl...So don't worry I will not cling with you because of  I am pregnant with your baby !... So don't say anything  carelessly about my character or about me!... I will not tolerate this!...Mind your words ..... Saying that she went to her room... Without looking back Avinash.....

Avinash just stood there placing his hand on his cheek.....