Chapter-13

Avinash POV:

Ameer: Then what is the cause!.... Mmmmm..... I think you are pregnant!... Saying that he laughed!...

Hearing His sentence Avinash stood there with shock!... Anu also started to cough ...... Pregnant ... Avinash!....

Morning sickness! Oh my god!....

Avinash eyes bulged with shock.... "Morning sickness"....

Avinash: Ameer don't spout nonsense.... What means pregnant... Why would I get vomiting because of pregnancy.....

Ameer: I just kidding Avi... Because your vomiting like pregnant lady.... pregnant only get nauseous feeling whenever their go near the food... That's why I told that... For fun only... Don't get hyper...

Hearing their conversation one old sweeper lady came.....

Old lady: Sir... Are you married.... Looking towards Avinash...

Avinash also nodded his head....

Old lady: Is your wife is pregnant?...

Avinash just stood....

Ameer: What Avinash... Is it true?.... With excitement....

Avinash again nodded his head saying " Yes".....

Ameer: Wow!... Avinash congratulation... You didn't told me !... Today two good news...

Old lady: That's why you are getting nausea feeling....

Ameer: If Avinash Wife pregnant means... SIL only get vomiting sensation right!... Why Avinash vomiting....

Old lady: Are you married?... Looking towards Ameer she asked...

Ameer shook his head no ....

Old lady: that's why you don't know about this!.... If Husband and wife care for eachother or love each other deeply.... Husband will get vomiting for his wife.... That's why sir getting nausea.... I think Sir love's his wife very much.... With smile she said....

Ameer: Ohhhh!... Avinash!... So romantic.... My friend I am so proud of you.....

Avinash just stood there without saying anything... looking towards Anu....

Other hand... Anu just stared her food without any expression..... stood up from her chair...

Anu: Ameer! I am full... I have some work!... You guys continue... Saying that she went....

Ameer: I think Anu feeling sad right now!... That's why she went from here!...

Avinash: Why are you saying she is sad!... Minutes ago she ate her food with full of smile Right!...

Ameer: Avinash you know already she is going to get divorce!... Now she is pregnant!... I think what Sweeper lady told you about your love towards Sister in law.... May be she is also longing for her husband....or may be she is missing care from her husband...I have seen some movies wives always expect their care while their pregnancy...she is very pitiful...but Anu never shown her that side to anyone ... Anu  very strong you know.... She is handling her life very well......

Avinash didn't said anything.......

Evening at Avinash house:

Anu eating her ice cream while watching TV.....

Avinash also came down for preparing his coffee....While he preparing his coffee... He heard moaning sound ... He looked looked towards Anu.....

Here, Anu making sound while eating her Ice cream..... " Mmmmm" closing her eyes.... again she made that sound loudly...