Part -33

Full crowd looking towards the entrance to their their Boss and some of them wanted to see the unknown and most important person of this company....For some of them he is not a just Boss.... But genius in programming field.... They have arrived here to see that person and to get collaboration with this company....

There stood the most famous invisible Boss.... With full Glory.....

Seeing their Boss... All of them got surprised.... Particularly Avinash....

He couldn't believe what he seeing.... There stood his Wife... Soon going to be Ex Wife....

Next to him... Ameer... He spit it out..
Whatever he is drinking.... "What is happening here ...am i dreaming... Avinash... Anu is standing there .... That's mean... She is our invisible Boss... O My Gosh..... I can't believe this...All these days she is with us... But we don't know she is our Boss....

Avinash Just starred at Anu like statue....he didn't utter any words and with shocking expression....

Yes ....our Anu is their Invisible Boss...
The most wanted program creator... Genius in her field....

Raj: Here is your Boss... Mrs: Anuja.... Give a huge applause to welcome her... Anu come on ....

Soon the event room covered with sound of applause....

Anu walked towards the stage with confidence and elegance.... holding her baby bump securely....

Finally she reached to the stage... Before she go on stage... Raj came and held her hands securely while helping her walking...

Anu: Hi everyone.... I know many of you shocked after seeing me as your Boss.... Some of thinking right now like... Why she worked here as a employee for checking us or monitoring us.... But that's not true... From childhood my parents didn't wanted me to study Higher education... They just wanted me study basic education for marriage... Their main goal marriage... I have talent in my field... That's why When i studying my UG... I wanted to Start my own business... But I don't have any money with me... I can't go and ask to my parents also..... But My friends helped me... They supported me... Raj invested huge amount of money on our business.... I can't be standing here without them... Till today my parents don't know about me being a software company Boss ... They are thinking like i am just an employee in past in this company... I got job because of my friends... But today I wanted to be brave ...for my baby... For my future... I don't care about anyone anymore.... Thank you all of our employees who worked hard for every projects.... Thank you Raj for believing me.... When she was finished.... All of the crowd started cheer up loudly saying.... Boss ... Rocks ....

Raj patted her shoulder for appreciation...he knows how talented his friend is.... How she struggled to get all these success...she always fought against her parents to study her UG.... Many of us have lot of sources and support to study... But most of us got get what we desire... Without anything she achieved... I am so proud of my sister come friend.... once again congratulations...

And Anu continued...

Today ... As you know that soon  we are going to open our new company in X city.... So I am very happy to introduce our new comy CEO... Mr. Avinash... Hearing his Name... Avinash don't know what to do.... He already knew that he is the new CEO... But after knowing Anu as their Boss... He could not move from his place.... He planned different things today... But he can't do that now... Not after seeing this.... He don't want this Position or anything right now... Peace.... That's what he wants right now... The Peace he wants nothing just... Anu....

Yes he wanted to propose her infront of all members today... He wanted to announce their marriage.... he just wanted to live peacefully with her .... With their baby...like a happy family...
But that also went in vain...now he can't do that.... Because if he propose now... Anu will think... He is doing this because She is the Boss of this company....i don't want that.... All things messed up.... What I am going to do now.... Why... Why from childhood i didn't have any happy moments... Happy days.... Happy family.... caring parents...After so many years.. i just wanted live with my family happily... But i am the one who ruined that moments...i don't deserve any happiness in my life that's why all these happening to me...i deserve this.....

Ameer just came near Avinash....

Ameer; Avinash Anu is calling you.... What are doing here .... Go man fast....

Avinash just nodded his head and started to move towards the stage....

Anu : congratulations Mr.Avinash.... she just shook her hand with Avinash with professional smile....

Avinash just smiled sadly....and said like slow voice...

Avinash: Thank you Mam.... But i don't deserve this position... I can't accept this.... And I am also resigning my job also.... I am sorry... Whatever i have done to you.... Be happy forever....i will not distrub you.... I will not ask anything from you...I wish you happy life ... Be safe.... And take care of yourself and our baby...  Sorry baby... I hope you will find your happiness...

Anu just looking him with shocking expression..

Anu: What are you saying Avinash... Why are you rejecting this position... You wanted this ... You deserve this... Are you saying this ..
Because I am the Boss....

Avinash: No Mam... I don't want this anything... This is nothing to me now... From my childhood i thought Position is important to get happiness because of that lady... Now I know that.... Happiness is infront of you.... Is your family and valuable person.... You have to cherish your relationship with your valuable person's... You can get your happiness... I realised this now ... It's too late.... Now I just want peace.... That also i can't get it....All the best Anu .... I just wanted to say one thing ....don't take it into you heart.. I Love you...

Saying that he left from their...Anu just starred at Avinash retreating figure....

😘.....

ShikhaShah178, smruti1999 you guys are correct 💯💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️

second chan(g)ceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara