Part-31

Avik POV continuation:

I am in deep shit.... I am such a fool... Who couldn't say my feelings to my own wife.... Because of me,she is also struggling in her life... I am the sole reason....

My little hope to unite with her... Live with her... Expressing My love to her... All went deep hole because of my one fault...

When Our friends meet up... When Diya came to our house... I became very happy... Because she is only person I shared everything... My dark and bright side.... She is my little sister... Not blood related but more than blood relation.... I met her in Orphanage... When I struggled in orphanage... She is the only person who made me smile and share my inner feelings...At the time She is also very fragile and small... But took care of me.... After I adapted by my parents... She cried... I also missed her lot ... But we kept talk through phone... But one day phone call stopped... When I visited to the orphanage to meet her... I couldn't find her there... Warden told me that... She is also got adapted.... hearing that... I felt very happy for her ... Because I thought she is also got parents like me.... Loving and caring mother....but that is all lie .....

After 2 year i got call from unknown number....that time I was teen age boy....

Avinash: Hello?

....: Hello!... Avinash!...

Avinash: yes! Speaking!..

.....: Hearing his voice that person started to cry loudly... Avi... Please help me... They are going to beat me... They are t...

Avinash stopped her inbetween....and said....

Avi: Diya.... With shocking expression...what happened... Why are you crying...  With uneasiness voice he asked...

Diya: Avi .. they are beating me daily... I didn't ate anything for last two days....and even they are touching me inappropriately... I don't know why they touching me... It made me dirty.... I don't want to them touch..
Do that thing... I am so scared... Please save me... They are beating me daily with belt.. and whatever is available near.... It's so paining Avi .... It's paining a lot ... Please... Save me... With hiccups she said .....

Avinash: Hearing her crying voice he felt miserable " Diya doll! It's okay... I am here.... I will tell my mom... I will come get... First tell me where are right now?.."...

Diya: I escaped from there ... Right now I am X place and I borrowed someone phone.... I don't feel secure here please come fast ...

Avinash: ok stay there we are comming....

Avinash started run towards his parents room ....told them everything... They are went there where Diya said....

When they went there... They scene front of them made Avinash more miserable....There...Diya sitting on road .... Dirty dress and skinny figure...like if wind blows strong she will fly with wind....

Seeing Avinash... Diya got up ran towards him and hugged tightly... Like her life depends on him... But that is true.... Her life in Avinash hands.... Big brother....

They admitted her on hospital... After testing Diya... What doctor told to Avinash and his parents... It's shook there heart .....

Diya Adapted parents tortured her daily basis... Her body fully covered with scare.... Deep and burning scare.. and even they sold her for money to different man in daily basis... She was sexually assaulted child....

Avinash parents Started to took care of her like their own baby.... But once you got back stabbed  you can't trust anyone in the world... Same thing happened to Diya.... She wanted to accept Avinash parents care and love... But she afraid of them because of the past....

Avinash parents also understood Diya... So they admitted her in girls hostel .... And they became her gaurdian...

From that point Avinash became more protective towards Diya ... He didn't want anything happen to her....
....

She knows.. i have phobia and psychology problem... That's why whenever girls approaches to me... She used to say... She is my girlfriend to avoid unnecessary scene to be happen...for making me distance myself from my problems... She is very caring sister...and she decided to be single for her whole life .... After what happened in her life... She didn't wanted to marry anyone... But i want to change her mind.... But i not easy task....

When she came to our same thing happened....She is very happy after knowing that Anu is pregnant...

That's what we talked in room..

Diya: Bro ... I am so happy for you?... You are going to be a Dad.... Appa.... And I am going to be a Aunty... One only Aththai( Aunty).... I can't describe my happiness in words... But one condition!....

Avinash: Yes tell me doll!.. i will do ...

Diya: I am going raise my nephew or niece.... You guys keep going and give more nieces or nephews... I am going raise them... You guys enjoy your life...

Avinash: haha.... Doll okay... But you have to ask Anu first.... She is the Boss here....

Diya: Ohhh! Bro ... You are wipped thoroughly... Ok! I will ask her... I think she is very jealous... Because I acted her infront of her like your girlfriend... I thought you don't want her in your life .... But now I got my answer....you are so much in love with our sister in law.... So I can Stop my acting right?...

Avinash: yes....but i didn't told you to act .... You are the one who started everything.... Now my wife is angry with me....

Diya: oh... Lover boy... Ok I am leaving to ask sis in law about baby.... Saying that she went out from the room ...

When I followed her... When I saw Anu slapped Diya... My nature of protectiveness became alert.. and i slapped Anu without thinking twice....i made Diya sat on sofa and gave some ice pack...

Within fraction of second i came to sense that.... I slapped my wife... And more importantly when is pregnant...

Shit... Before I do anything.... Others came to hold Anu.... There... I made my lifetime big mistake....

😘❤️....

Sorry for the delay.... I know whenever I update i used to say this same sentence... But i am really sorry for not updating regularly.... So important work... That's why....