Part -28

Amma, Amma, where are you going? ... One little boy asked his mom...

Mom: I'm off somewhere....

Son: "What about me, Amma?

Mom: You're not coming with me! ..

Son: When will you come back?...

Mom: I'm not returning to this s#%t house! ... 

Son: Amma, don't leave me ! That little five-year-old boy started to cry while saying " don't leave me Amma"....

That mom is a stone hearted lady.... She is leaving her son and husband because she loves someone else. He is richer than her current husband.... More handsome....

When she started to move towards the gate, the little boys held her legs.

"Amma, don't go, Amma, please take me with you! I am so scared, Amma..."...

She just detached him from her... saying that, "I don't want any burdens in my life." Just stop crying... Go inside... ahh, inform your Dad! "... saying that she sat in the car and drove away....

Here that little boy started to run behind that car, "Amma ... Amma.... Amma!"...

Evening of the same day

Dad came back from work!... Calling his son and wife's names

The full house is dark without light... It's  unusual... He started moving towards their bedroom... No one was there. He checked the kitchen and other rooms. There was no one there...panicked. Usually, if his wife and son are going somewhere, they inform him about their whereabouts. Today there is no information. So he started to search for nearby places. When he got close to their garden,He heard a crying sound, " Amma..."...

When he gets close to... That's his son....

Dad: Hey, champ.... What are you doing here! What happened? Why are you crying? Where is Amma?....while assuring him he is safe ... Hugging him... He asked...

Son: Appa.. Appa.. Amma..." 'In between crying,' she says....he said..

Dad: "Yes, champ..." Tell me! What happened to Amma? Where is she?What happened?.... While wiping his tears, he asked...

Son: She left us.... She didn't want me... or you... She stated that she would be living with someone.Who is richer... What is meant by "richer"? Are you not wealthy?He asked with an innocent voice. He only knows that his Amma left him... He didn't understand what's happening....how serious this is!...

Hearing that, his dad became shocked....

He scooped his son up... And they directly ran towards the house. Once they reached.... Again, he started to call his wife.... He couldn't believe this. He just goes to every room to check whether she is there or not.... He wants this to be a dream... But sadly, the truth is bitter.... Once he came to his senses, his eyes became moist.... And he started to cry loudly while hugging his son tightly....

He was already aware of his wife's affair... He also asked her about that... But she fought with him for asking questions and doubting.... It's become routine... They started to argue about every single thing... He is the one who constantly begs forgiveness...Because he loves his wife a lot... But he never imagined it in his wildest dreams.She could do this with him and their son.... 

" What am I going to do? What will happen to my son? What am I going to say to him? Is it not enough? The money.. the lovely family... Why did she do this?... I loved you dammit... You didn't care about anything and just left... How could you do this to me "....

It's been one week....

Both my son and dad became robots.. They didn't go outside the house... They just stayed in house... He became depressed.. and the son cried a lot, asking about his Amma... But he doesn't know what to say about his wife to his son... .... Life becomes hell for him.... He loved his wife a lot  with his soul and heart... He couldn't believe it until she left him... he couldn't take it anymore.He went straight into his bedroom after feeding his son.

His son was waiting for his father's comeback... But he didn't come. So he decided to go to his dad's bedroom to see...

When he opened his dad's bedroom door, what he saw,made him shiver.... Panic.... In front of his eyes, his father was holding a gun and aiming it at his forehead with a pushed trigger.... Before he could call him "Appa," his dad shot himself in front of his eyes....

That's it... The 5 year old little boy lost both his parents within 10 days.... Now he is an orphan.... What he saw made him paralysed on the spot... Panic...shock....made his mind stop thinking... He doesn't know what to do... He just went near his dad.... He slept holding his hand...

After 2 days, the neighbour came inside and found out what happened.... That little boy didn't react to anything... He didn't cry... Or anything... Like a statue.... 
After that, the little boy went to a government orphanage.. because nobody was willing to take him. In the orphanage, he didn't talk with anyone...he didn't interact with anyone...

After one year, one couple wanted to adopt him... When they reached him...

When he saw the lady... He started to throw all the things that were near him away.

After that, doctors found out
He became like this because of shock.... It became a disorder. Like a phobia... He hated Amma figure... women.... Because of his Amma... His father committed suicide... Because of his Amma's decision... His life became this...
So every Amma like his Amma... All of them leave after sometime because of another person is rich and handsome... The words of his Amma only rang in his head...He started to scream. and hurt himself....

But that couple didn't back off. They wanted to adopt him at any cost... Because he is his friend's son.... They are his dad's close friends from childhood... They didn't know what happened last year... Because they lived in foreign country... After they came to know, they immediately arrived here to adopt him as their son...some what.....lady's husband comforted the little boy to come with them... 

That's like they have been living together as a family for 2 years... But till now, that little boy didn't want to talk with his new mom....