Part 38

It's been one week Avinash started to live with Anu in RajVeer house... Raj Veer also went to bussing trip... So only Anu and Avinash in the villa...

In this one week Anu gave many works to Avinash to irritate him... It made him tired but he didn't protested or talked back... He just done everything Anu told him to do.... Till now Anu didn't ate anything which is prepared by Avinash... Avinash also didn't stopped cooking for him and Anu...

Today Sunday:

Avinash making coffee for himself and Padam milk for Anu.... meanwhile Anu came inside the kitchen with frown...

Anu:What are you doing Avinash? With frown she asked...

Avinash: Nothing just i am preparing coffee for me and Padam milk for you...

Anu: Avinash just stop it... You are wasting vegetables and everything... I clearly told you... I will not eat anything prepared by you... In this one week you wasted lot of things... I hate wasting food items... There are Many people around the world those are hungry without food and poverty... So just stop it... Cook for yourself...with angry tone she finished...

Avinash: Anu i know .... But I just hope one day you will eat the food... That's why I don't want to stop... I didn't wasted any food .... I have been cooking one time in a day .... So I am eating your portion for my dinner.... So don't worry about wasting food....

Anu: And what about this milk... I am not going to give you any money for this ...

Avinash: He just chuckled" You don't need to pay me Anu... Its my responsibility to take care of you and our baby.... Wife didn't need to pay for her husband.... Don't worry...

Anu: Whatever... Don't raise your hope ..... saying that she started to move towards the sofa while holding her baby bump...

Avinash: Anu stop one minute!...

Anu just turned to see him....

Avinash continued...

Avinash: If don't want eat anything that's okay....but Drink this Padam milk... which good for you and baby... Please don't say no .... You are eating hotel food for one week.. it will affect your health... If you don't want eat anything that prepared by me... please appoint any cook for you... home food is good for you... especially in pregnancy time.... it's very important..Please...

Anu: Look Avinash! I can take care myself... You don't need to worry about me and my baby... And stop saying our baby.. our baby... From earlier you are saying this...And for your kind information I don't need any cook here... I am very cable of doing things by myself....

Avinash: Then why are you not cooking?..

Anu: That's none of your business!.... With rude tone she replied...

Avinash: Any please try to listen.... If you bother about I am cooking in the kitchen.... Then I will cook outside or i will order my food... Please...

Anu: Avinash just leave it....

Avinash: Anu! Please tell me the reason... I will try change myself... Avinash continued to ask different questions

Hearing that Anu become very irritated... And said...

Anu: Will you shut up Avinash....I told you don't poke your nose in my matter... Ohh...are you being in delusion like i accepted you in my life by giving this time... Then you are wrong... You have asked one chance... As a human being I gave you one chance... That's it.... So don't live in dream like we are going to live happily as a family... That's not going to happen....This is last time I am saying... Never ever expected anything from me.... That Anu disappeared a long ago with your insult and ignorance.... Saying that she stormed into her room....

Avinash just stood there with pained look...He deserve everything... Each and every words what she said....

Evening Raj came back from his business trip ....

Seeing Raj Anu started run towards him and side hugged him.... With happiness...

Raj: Easy.. easy Anu! Slowly... Don't run like this... What if you tripped .... Think about baby... Ok...

Anu: Sorry Raj.... I just excited about seeing you after one week... I really missed you... Seems like you didn't missed me ... With pout she said....

Raj: Awww... How could i not miss you dear sis.... I missed you a lot... And did you went to doctor for your checkup... And food....with questioning look he asked ..

Anu: Raj did you forgot... Tomorrow is the checkup date... And before she could finish Avinash said...

Avinash: She ordered every meal from hotel....

Anu just gave angry look to Avinash...

Raj: What Anu! How could you be careless about your health and baby... What if any hotel food is spoilt or chemicals.... Why are you doing like this....And what about the cook... I have appointed for you only... Where is she?

Anu: Sorry Raj...I told her to not come... Because I don't want any cook...and about hotel food i will tell you later....

Raj: What later... Tell me right now.... Doctor already warned you about your health....she clearly told you to eat healthy food...

Hear that Avinash said...

Avinash: What are you saying Raj sir... What doctor said about her health....

Raj: It's she is very anemic and she have take lot of vegetables and healthy food items to improve her health... Otherwise her delivery will be difficult....

Avi: What! With high tone he shouted...Marched towards Anu and stood infront of her" How could you be careless about your health... Even after doctor told you like this... What if something happened to you and baby"...

Raj also asked" why are you being careless Anu...I don't like him( pointing towards Avinash) but what he is saying right! Why are neglecting about baby health... Ahh...

Hearing both taunt Anu eyes filled with tears( pregnancy hormone)

Seeing that Raj and Avinash stopped their advice....

Anu: I just had carvings with slow voice she said...

Both Avinash and Raj didn't catch her sentence...

Raj: Anu what did you said...

Anu: I just carved for that food items ... That's why I ordered from hotel....with frustrated tone she finished...

Hearing that both become shock.....

....
😘

I know ... Its been very long time... And I am very sorry.... And thank you for reminder msg... And love....