Chapter -21

It's been one week after their conversation... Today is a day, Avinash friends are coming to their house...

Anu also preparing their favourite dishes... Avinash also helped her for cooking and arrangements...

Soon all of them came...Akash and his wife Bavi.... David and his wife Rubia ,vinay and his wife Anjali and Ravi with his wife Pooja.... Anjali ran towards Anu hugged her tightly...

Anjali: Anu!... With screaming voice" After so many days! I missed you! how are you Anu!"..

Anu: I fine Anjali!. How are you! I missed you too!...

When Anjali about to release her hold from Anu!.. her eyes bulged with shocking!...

Anjali: Oh my god!... ANU! ARE YOU PREGNANT!... with excitement she asked!...

Anu: Yes! With shy smile!..

Anjali: Congratulation dear!.. I am so happy for you!... Again she hugged Anu tightly not too much because of baby....Soon Pooja, Rubia also wished Anu...Bavi just said " Congratulations" with fake smile!...

Aakash, Vinay, David and Ravi looked towards Avinash with questioning look....

Aakash : Avinash you didn't told us about this!.. what Avinash you are soo mean!...

Vinay also said " yes! You didn't told us about this very important thing, I am so disappointed "..

David and Ravi also nodded their heads..

Avinash stood there with  blank face...

But soon Four of them laughed and hugged Avinash tightly one by one...

Akash: Why didn't told us about this surprise!.. great Buddy!.. congratulations!... I am going to became uncle!.. with full of happiness!.. he said...

For answer he got slap on his head... " Fool! Not only you become uncle... We all four become uncles!" Said David...

All of them started talk about random things....

Anu looked towards everyone with smile....

Anu: Ok let's have a food!.. it's getting cold!...

Ya! Yes! Let's move....all of them said at same time.... But Bavi stopped...

Akash: What happened Bavi?...

Bavi: Akash! One more member need to come!..

Akash: Who?...

Hearing that all of them also looked Bavi with questioning look!...

Bavi: Diya! don't tell me guys!you are all  forgot about her!....

Akash slapped his forehead!.. and  others also rolled their eyes with disinterest....

Akash: why are talking about her!  Don't tell me she is coming here!...

Bavi: Yes she is coming here today!..

Akash: Are you serious?Wait a minute! How did she know about our meeting!..

Bavi: I told her!.. casually she said..

Akash: What!.. why did you told her about our meet-up!.. you clearly knew everything about  her, how annoying she is....but you invited her here!..

Before she answer they heard door bell.... hearing that Bavi face became bright and  with smile.... before anyone ask anything to her, she marched towards the door.. and opened.... She welcomed that person by  hugging her tightly...that person also done same....

There she is with wide smile, tight short dress showing her curves and long legs, short straight hair and full makeup face...

She waved her hand towards all of them... But for response they done forced welcoming smile...

Akash: Diya! What a pleasant surprise?.. with fake smile ... he asked..

Diya: You know why I am here Akash,without prior notice with wink she said...

Akash just rolled his eyes... meanwhile Avinash came from kitchen....

Diya: Avi dear!..... She ran to him! And tried to hug him...

But Avinash avoided the hug with her while extended his hand for handshake...

Diya facial reaction changed but she masked her expression and shook her hand with Avinash hand for long time...

Avinash: You didn't informed us about your arrival...

Diya: Why! Can't I come to our house without informing you! With fake sad tone...

Avinash: No! I am not saying like that! Just asking!...

Diya: Ohhh! My Avi! I know you didn't meant anything bad!... I just wanted to surprise you!... You know how much I missed you!..

Akash said " What"with raising eyebrows

But Diya changed her sentence" I missed you all"....

David wanted to change the topic sensing Anu silent mode...

David: Ok! Let's move  to our main target! All of them looked at him like" What our main target" he again said" ahh! Feast"... Hearing that all of them smiled and started to sit in their chairs...

Diya sitting right side of Avinash, his left side Akash following Bavi, and other couples...but there is no seat for Anu...

Vinay: Anu! Come and sit here! I will sit in sofa !..

Anu: No brother you sit! Today I will serve for you guys!... Saying that she started to serve for all of them...

Diya: Avi! Eat this Paneer gravy! You like this a alot right! Hey serve him more.... she commended Anu to serve more to Avinash!...

All boys are shocked hearing her commending tone!....

Anjali: Diya!.. don't use this kind of tone to Anu! If you want! You have to serve!... With harsh tone she said to Diya....

Diya: What! Why are you talking with me like this! For this maid!.. first Vinay wanted to offer his seat for her!.. now you are speaking with me very harshly because of her!.. too much!...

Hearing that Anu just stared Avinash with blank expression!... But Avinash didn't said anything!...

Anjali: What the hell! What's Wrong with you Diya!... ANU IS NOT MAID! She is Avinash Wife!... Can't you see that!..

Diya: What!.. Avi! Are you married without informing me!.. didn't you thought about me when you married!.. what's happening here!.. and who the hell are you!.. How dare you! You married my Avi!... With furious tone she asked to Anu!...

Anjali: For god sake Diya just stop it!.. Avinash not yours... Not in past and in future also!.. so don't behave like you own Avinash!.. rolling her eye she said....

Diya: Anjali! I am not talking with you!... Hey! You say!... Pointing towards she asked to Anu!...

Anu: What! Do I have to ask you before my marriage!... If you want to know the reason, just aks your Avi... Saying that Anu continued her serving to David!...

Hearing that Avinash started to cough...Diya looked towards Avinash!...

Hey guys... I know it's very late update.. Sorry guys ... I hope you enjoyed this chapter... Support me... Comment and like this chapter... Let me know your opinion about this chapter....