Chapter-16

Evening at Avinash house:

Anu entering into Living hall....Full dark.... Seeing that she directly went to near the switch board to switch on the lights... When she switched on the lights her eyes got Avinash.... Avinash sitting in the sofa, while his eyes on Anu.... Straightly like boring hole using his eyes...

Anu didn't want to stand here ... So, she took her legs back...... Started to move towards staircase..... But stopped hearing Avinash voice..

Avinash: Stop!....

Anu turned over.... Faced Avinash... Now he standing near Anu....

Avinash: Did you had fun?..... Did you got what you want?..... With strong and mocking tone ....

Anu couldn't understand what he saying....

Anu: What are you asking? I dont understood?...

Avinash: mmm! With rising eyebrows!..."now you are acting like what I am asking to you! So, I have to ask directly! Ok then let me ask you! How is Raj Sir"?....

Anu: He is fine!....

Avinash: Ohhh!... How is he! Is he treating you well! Is he gave money to you! How much!... Are going to stay  with him for life long or you will change if you see better than him in money!....

Anu: Stop! Avinash! How could say this!... You don't know anything so don't say anything about us like this!... Other wise I will not stay still!...

Avinash: What! I am not saying anything wrong here!.... First you married me for money.... Because you don't want work but you want money!... When I said about my decision about divorce!... You targeted Ameer!... But again you approached me with your pregnancy... Because I am going became CEO.... Again I rejected you because of your character!... So finally you  targeted Raj Sir.... With your pregnancy sympathy... I think you got him within  your hands.... I can't believe you are very talented like sl.... Before he is finish his sentence... He got tight slap from Anu....

Anu:  Just shut up!..How dare you!...if you talk one more words about me I will leave you!... first of all If I am with anyone that's my private thing.... It's not your business!.… Who the hell are you pointing out about my character! You are nothing to me!... And I dare you!.. don't behave like this with me!....I am not saying anything about your accusation because I know what I am doing! I dont want to justify about my character to you!... Because you are not worth for anything related to me!.... Saying that she marched towards her room!....

In her room:

She closed her room door with thud!...

Anu: How dare him!... Ahhh!.. I am feeling very disgust that I shared my life with him!.... I am not going to stay here... Same time her phone started to ring... She picked....

Anu: Hello Amma!   How are you !( Avinash Mom)...

Avinash Mom: I am fine Anu! How are you... Are you ok!...

Anu: Ya Amma I am ok!... Do you want say something...

A.M: mmm...Are you free now!...

Anu: Yes Amma! Tell me!..

A.M: Anu! It's about Avinash! I thought I have to tell you about him!... It's very important!... I wanted to tell you  this after your wedding!.. but Avinash dad stopped me!... But now it's time to know about Avinash.... true Avinash!...

They talked about Two hours in phone.....

A.M: Please Anu! Don't tell him about what we talked now! Otherwise he will stop talking with me!.. please!...

Anu: Don't worry Amma!.... I will take care of it!.. bye Amma!...

A.M: Bye dear!...

Anu: Oh!!! Avinash poor boy!.. you have this secret in your life!... Wait and watch what I am going to do with you!.. you will beg to me!...I going to punish you.... Saying that she smiled....

Next day in office:

Anu entered into the office like usual....

When she reached her table... Some employees just looked at her and started to talked themselves like murmuring....Anu don't know what they are like... And she didn't not like to gossip also... So she just ignored them and started to work....

It's lunch time... When Anu entered into canteen again people started to murmuring themselves looking towards Anu... Now Anu got that... They also talked about her... But what!...she doesn't have idea, what they are talking... Again she shrugged that thought, she sat on one corner table... That's her usual table.... Soon Ameer came and sat near Anu.... Ameer looking nervous... looking Ameer.... Anu asked...

Anu: Ameer! What happened?... Why are looking very nervous?...

Ameer: Nothing Anu!... Did you saw our office chat board ?...

Anu: What any new information about projects?...

Ameer: no that's not related to project!.. that's means you didn't seen our office chat board? Then leave it!.. no need to check it!...

Anu: What happened Ameer!.. you asked about chat board!.. now your saying that's ok!... And from morning our office staffs gossiping and murmuring while looking at me!... I dont what they are talking!.. do you know what they talking?....

Ameer: hearing that Ameer face became more tensed...." No Anu! Nothing! Why would they talked about you!.... You are thinking too much!.. are you thinking that you too famous or any celebrity!... He joked...for easing Anu....

Anu: No Ameer!.. I can feel that... From morning and even in here at canteen also!... I have to check our chat board...  she tried to take her phone....

Ameer: No need Anu! First finish your lunch! Then we will see ok!...

Anu: Ameer! Now I confirmed ! It's related to me!... I have to check it right now!...she took her mobile phone and opened office chat then...

Ameer: ok! Wait! Don't see that!... I will tell you! What is that! Anu... He tried to stop her....

But Anu finally opened office chat board.... When she seen ,what posted in chat board!... Her eyes bulged... Her face shown shock...What the hell! Who did this!...

Anu: Ameer! When did  this post was posted!..

Ameer: Yesterday night! I don't know who posted this....

Anu: No problem! I can find it!...

😘...

Sorry dears for so late update... This two weeks very busy weeks for me... So I could not able to update for last week's....

I will try update more frequently...

Thank you for your love and comments...