Chapter-22

Hearing Anu statement Avinash started to cough...Diya looked towards Avinash with raising her eyebrows!...

Avinash: Diya wait! Let me finish this meal.. afterwards I will explain to you ok! With nervous he said to Diya...

Diya just nodded her head while narrowing her eyebrows again...

Seeing them, Anu got Angry... But she didn't want to show it.... Because Avinash didn't cared about her... Infront of her,he is explaining about their matter to other women... Within fraction of second she left from there to her room saying that her stomach is paining...

Anjali and other got worried about Anu... Meanwhile Bavi is very happy with smirk face ....

When Avinash going follow Anu... Diya stopped him saying that... don't worry about her ( Anu) First explain to me what's happening here?....

Avinash just nodded his head hesitantly.... Both of them started to move towards Avinash room....

Others don't know what do to... Anjali asked to Bavi...

Anjali: Bavi you know that Diya was girlfriend Avinash girlfriend...then why did you invited her here?.. with high tone she asked....

Bavi: So what!  I know Avinash is not happy with Anu! She is not correct match for Avinash...He is missing Diya!.. that's why I called her to cheer up Avinash!...

Anjali: Are hearing your own words what you saying!.. I can't believe this!...Shame on you Bavi.... I am sorry Akash for talking with Bavi infront of you! She said looking towards Akash,he said that's ok!

Akash: She deserve this!... I am also wanted to scold her!.. but you done it! Thank you!..Bavi come home!... With glare he said , for that Bavi just put down her head....And he continued..." that idiot( Avinash) I don't know what is running in his mind...I feel so sad about Anu!with sad tone he said!... I think we should leave!... Because she will create some more problem here".... others also  said same.... But Anjali said...

Anjali: You guys leave first! I will see Anu and come after.... Soon others left..

Vinay: Anjali talk with Anu! Tell her that we always with her ,whatever will happen!.. ok!.. Anjali  smiled and said " Vinay I am so proud of you! You didn't stood with your friend side!... I love you for this"....

Vinay: Oh my god! Love you too wifey!.. take care! Come soon!.. saying that he winked his eyes and left....

Here Anu just sitting on her bed staring somewhere not in particular.... But her mind repeat the same scene and Diya words " How can you marry Avinash? And without informing me?"... How can she ask this question easily... Not only that... Infront of everyone!.. and even others also did  not said anything... That's means... Diya is social one for Avinash!... He also didn't scolded her or react any negative way towards her!... He is very calm and relaxed with her!... That's means everything I wanted happen is shattering... The little bit hope I had in this relationship is going to shatter.... Baby I am so sorry! I tried ! I tried to give you perfect happy family! I am sorry! Amma sorry! " She said while placing her plam on her little swollen stomach...

It's been one hour... Both Diya and Avinash went inside his room... Anjali went to Anu's room ... Seeing Anjali coming inside after knock... Anu said come in with fake smiling face...
Looking Anu sad face ... Anjali walked towards Anu and asked....

Anjali: Anu! Are you ok!..is your stomach pain relived?... If you not ok shall we visit doctor?...

Anu: No! Anjali... I am okay! Just little pain!... I have taken tablet what doctor prescription!... Now I am perfectly okay! Again she tried to smile....

Anjali also don't want to make Anu more sad by discussing again about Avinash and Diya conversation and their relationship... She just nodded her said saying " take care"...

Anu:Wait I will get you some desert! You didn't tried and what about others?...

Anjali: They left already!...

Anu: What ! Why they didn't informed me anything?..

Anjali: Nothing some office work!...We  all can meet again don't worry!...

Anu said ok with thin smile....soon she came down to take desert for Anjali...

After sometime Diya came out from Avinash room... Avinash also followed behind her.....by looking them both of them smiling face... by looking them we can understand they  talked and  resolved their issues...

Diya directly came towards Anu and stood infront of her, extended her hand and touched Anu baby bump.... Started to slightly she caressed and she said ...

Diya: Hi baby!.. how are you? I hope you are fine and doing good.... If anyone not take care of you! I will scold him or her even if it's your Father or your mother ok!..( she said looking at Anu) and soon you are going to be mine... And I am going to raise you very well... Forget about your biological mother.... Before she could finish her sentence....

Anu slapped Diya hand away... And slapped  on her cheek with loud thud sound... Seeing that Avinash gasped with shock expression....

Avinash shouted " Anu"....

But Anu didn't stopped with one slap... Again she slapped Diya another cheek with same force....

This time Avinash came forward and holded Diya in his embrace...

Avinash slapped Anu with full angry and force....Anu fell down because that force...Anu cheek became reddish with Avinash hand prints....Her face shows shocking expression but hurt is more evident... Tears started to flow like a river....While started to feel tightness in her heart....

Meanwhile Avinash asked Diya while holding her shoulder securely....

Avinash:" Diya! Are you okay!.. is your cheek is hurting?... I am so sorry... I couldn't stopped her on time... I didn't expected this... Please come sit here "he made her sit on the sofa...he marched towards fridge.. came back with Ice pack and placed on Diya cheek... Diya started get up but Avinash didn't let her do that, carefully he placed ice pack on cheek....

Seeing that Anu became more hurt.... And Anjali came down....

Sorry guys for late update....

I know some of you so disappointed about very late update.... Some work... And little bit lazy...

Thank you 😘