Part 25

What's here to talk with him!... Today onwards Anu not going to live him.. she is coming to  my house... That's it!... You! Pointing towards Avinash " Just wait and see! What I am going to do with you!"... When Raj busy at glaring Avinash Nurse came out from Anu's ward....

Nurse: Excuse me! Patient regained her concious...

Raj left Avinash rushed towards Nurse and asked...

Raj: Oh thank God.... Nurse can I see her?...

Nurse: Ya... But only one member at a time.... Because she is intense care ward...

Raj: Yes sister!... I am the one who will see her... So no need to worry looking towards Avinash he said with glare....

Avinash: Raj I also want see Anu.... I will go first!...

Hearing that Raj became more furious..

Raj: What!.. do you hear what you are saying by yourself.... Just stay out of it.... Otherwise you can't bare the consequences... I already said you are nothing to Anu.... Don't act infront of me!.... With red eyes he said...

Avinash: Raj! I can understand!.. I know I am the one is fault here... I am wrong... Anu can hate me or she can give any punishment for me... I will accept with whole heartedly...And i know that you are saying this because you are caring about Anu... that's why But you can't stop me from seeing Anu.... Because.... Before he complete.... Raj again came near Avinash and asked...

Raj: Because what ahh?... I said don't means no....you can't meet her that's it!..

Avinash: You are no one here to say what  have to do or not.... This is not your company.... I will go see Anu because She is my wife!.. I am her husband!...he said while raising his voice...

Excuse me sir! You can't fight here.... Nurse said like requesting them.... Saying that she went inside Anu's room hearing alarm...( Patient call
Nurse for any emergency)...

Both Avinash and Raj just stared at eachother....

Vinay: I think I would be good if you guys don't make this kind of fight here... Because if Anu hear this she will get upset.... Anjali also nodded like positive....

Avinash: Vinay, Anjali and David... Thank you guys.... I can't express how I am grateful to you guys... Thank you... Vinay I think you guys go home and get some rest... Look Anjali is looking very weak...

Anjali: No Avinash! I am not leaving from here .. because I want to talk with Anu about you!...i am sorry to say this! you are not good for Anu!... just let her live peacefully...I knew you from last 10 years but I can't support you in this matter.... Raj is correct .... If Raj is not here... I will do the same... Looking towards Raj she said" Raj Sir ! Please be with her.... I only her for few months... But I just love her like my sister... Avinash don't deserve Anu!... She is too good for him!.. take care of her! I will visit her... Send me your address!.. I will come and visit Anu time to time ... Here it's my number....

Raj : Thank you so much!... Anu got good girl friend!...I will send you!...

Vinay: Don't hurt my friend too much!... He is good man also!.. suitation made him do this!... He said to Anjali....

Anjali: Don't!.. just stop this!.. let's move...

Vinay : Avinash! Take care man... You have to earn her forgiveness... Saying that all of them went ...

Here Two opposite poles are standing facing eachother, while fighting using their heat glare ...they glare fighting disturbed when nurse came out from Anu's room again...

Nurse: Anu Mam wants to meet Mr.Raj...

Hearing that Raj face lightened up... He smirked at Avinash... Avinash face turned into sad mode...

Raj: I told you she is my sister? Just go way from here! You are not needed here anymore!.. otherwise I will call the police... Saying that he went inside ....

Avinash mind voice:" why are you feeling sad Avinash? After doing this kind of thing you are feeling sad...You deserve this!.. ofcourse she would call Raj first not you ... Because you are the sole reason for her condition!..How will face her... How will you talk with her .. don't you have shame.... Whatever reason you have... But It's not correct... Will she forgive me if I beg her... Will she talk with me.....

It's been more than 30 minutes,Raj went into Anu's wardroom.... Here Avinash feeling very nervous what Anu will do or take decision... Whatever may be, he have to face it.... Nobody with him.... Diya also went after sometime saying some smoothing words....

Finally Raj came out from Anu's room.... But his eyes not showing any seriousness or any anger... Somewhat disappointment showing in his eyes...

Raj : Avinash!he called him with hard tone...." Anu is calling you inside"...with monotone...

Avinash can't believe what he is hearing... He became spellbound...

Raj: Hey! What happened? I said Anu is calling you inside!... Don't you have ears... Are you deaf...with irritating tone he said ...

Avinash: Thank you Raj! Thank you so much! While saying that his eyes became moist.... But little bit inside of his heart he is afraid, what will happen?.... He regained his composure.... Wiping his tears... He adjusted his hair and dress.... Went inside not before knocking door....

After Hearing Anu's " Come in" voice he went inside with small steps with hesitation... Sweat beats formed in his forehead... He himself don't know why he feeling like that.... He is ashamed of himself for slapping Anu...he is want to punish himself...  He is expecting Anu will shout at him... Or slap him....he is not against of that or afraid of that...But what he is nervous and afraid of something he can't explain in words.... he don't know what is the reason...why he is feeling like that....

Avinash: Anu are you ok? With hesitation he asked ....

Anu : Yes! Thanks to you! With mocking she said....

Avinash: Anu... I am s...

Before he could finish... Anu stopped him...

😘.....

Sorry... sorry guys .... For  taking so long time to update....

This chapter is unedited.....