Chapter-15

Avinash POV continuation:

When Ameer asked about her marriage...  she casually told him that soon She is going to be single ..... So she just don't care about divorce thing and whatever happening.... That is great news for me....this is what I want!.....but I am not happy with her reply....how could she casually say this to stranger....

"I think Divorcing you it your husband loss... After Divorce can we go date"...When Ameer said these words my blood started to boil....

But when I heard  Anu reply I became so angry" Why not! sure"...

"So she is here to pick another Man!"what a cheap girl.... Just like HER!...

When she came to my cabin... I asked her
"Why  did you joined here"?..But she told me that "she don't know I am working here!...But I dont believe her!... So I Just burst out said some hurting words about her!...I know! I crossed my limits... But I can't just let it go...

But her reply got me tongue tied...
" Excuse me!... Avinash ji enough!... First of all I am not planning anything... When I told you about friends with you, because I don't want any awkwardness between us during our Divorce period... And I seriously not playing any drama here... Sorry to burst your bubble... You are not  that level to act any drama to impress.... I am not attracted towards or I am not loving you anymore.... And maintain your professional relationship with me.... I can't tolerate anything like this... Don't imagine anything in your stupid mind ... I think you watched so many dramas... That's why you are talking like this... Don't talk with me like this one more time!... I will not answer like this patiently!... Saying that she started to leave but she stopped and said...

" And I am taking back that Friendship also!.... Let's stay like strangers next 6 months"... Saying that she left shutting office door " thud" sound...

What just happened!..... Yes! She is correct!... I can't treat her like that!..  I am nobody to her!... But why I said those hurtful words....Leave it! She is nothing to me!... Like she said we are merely Strangers for coming months!...but I don't know her true self... I can't accuse her.... So in the evening I apologized to her... She also said ok and we went to dinner...

I can't believe this... She chose normal hotel.... I thought she would prefer High cost only like some girls... She ia different.....

When we are about to order... One person ordered for Anu.... And in the fraction of second Anu Face reaction changed into happy mode....

That person is Anu close friend Ragu .... He called Anu "Bud".... Bud... Ahhh!.... Why he is calling her With pet name ...... Both of them started to talk their old days....Anu didn't hidden about our Divorce to her friend.... Hearing that Ragu went angry mode..... Why he is caring so much about our life and divorce....but Anu told him .. "we are not meant to be.... It's mutual Divorce".... hearing her my heart felt some tight feeling.... After that I lost my appetite..... I don't know why I felt like that .... I am the one who started this divorce... But whenever Anu saying about Divorce matter to anyone..... I am feeling this uneasiness.... after Ragu left.... We also left from hotel.... On the way to home.... We talked about her college life and her friends... But I got surprised..... She didn't have any girl friend..... Only her three boy friends....Why she having Only boy friends....ahhh and they knows everything about her.... Why!.....But I can't digest this... Hearing that... I got little anger.... I don't know why I am feeling this.....

After some days.... Today Our Boss is coming to Office after his business trip...So I went to welcome him.... While entering into office....

Raj Sir started to  Scold Anu... Because she was talked with Ameer in office time without working.... But Raj Sir is always cool Boss... I don't know why he is shouting.... but Anu deserve this ... She always very close with Ameer in very short period of time....

When Ameer asked me to help Anu... I said I can't help her because that was her problem.... But in Reality I don't want to help her... That's her mistake she can't talk with anyone in office time.... I can't mix personal and professional together.... from starting I thought she is changed... But now I come to know that she just want attention, money....... I know she is doing this because of money... She is like her....

After Two weeks... Raj Sir announced that I am going to manage new company branch as a CEO..... This day is my happiest day of my life.... I worked hard for this day.....but at the evening Anu told me about her Pregnancy.... Hearing that I don't know what to say ..... I never thought Anu is this level of cheap girl.... She knew about her Pregnancy from last week... But she saying today because I became New CEO..... So I insulted her saying some bad things about.... I didn't said anything wrong..... Because she is deserve this.... How could one girl think like this.... Same like her.... Everything for money.... I don't know what  everyone sees in money.... Seriously I don't want anything right now.....I felt disgust thinking about I spent some months with her.... So I started to avoid her....

But today when she fainted in office....Raj Sir got panic.... He called her name with  very caring and worry in his eyes... And without thinking he scooped her in his arms went to hospital....

So Anu you  made our boss fallen in your trap.... Well done... You proved to me.... Whatever I thought about you is correct...I am sure something is going on between Boss and Anu... Otherwise Boss would not react like this.... I know him for last 3 years.... He never shown this kind of worried reaction to anyone.... She just new employee here ... So she made it ...... For money you told me about your pregnancy....now you got rich boss in your hands ...... I will not let you  to spoil Raj Sir life ... Wait and see  Anu! What I am going to do in your life.... I will not allow you live your life peaceful... I hate girls like ...  Same like HER!....

😘....