Chapter-5

Avinash also taken that gift from Anu ... And started to open gift wrappers... after minute of opening  his gift.... Inside of that gift box , there is some papers which is neatly folded ... Taking that papers he started to read... while reading that papers heading he stunned... DIVORCE AGREEMENT... And it's mutual Divorce.... He looked towards Anu like asking " What is this?"....

Seeing his expression Anu understood what he is asking...

Anu POV:

The day Avinash went to Business trip:

Full night I cried... And cried... I don't know when I slept while crying... He didn't said anything... But I can understand his answer while looking his eyes... When Bavi asked that question he didn't said "NO" immediately... If he truly want our relationship he would said that immediately....but my disappointment he don't said anything...

Yesterday,When I asked that question  to him again... He didn't said " No" directly... He was hesitate to say anything.... After asking another time he said "See... I can't tell you right now anything....But I want some time from this...i just need some time".

I can't leave this matter anymore... So I asked again..but again he said "See, I don't want to hurt you... Saying anything without thinking.... Just understand me.... After business trip we will talk about this... Today I am very happy about something... I just don't want to spoil that happiness...and I want to pack my things... I already have so many works to do... So shall we discuss after return...." He told me this ,very casually without any expression...

If he don't want to say in words... there is other way to know about his true answer,so I told him to send me a (.) Message if he regretting this marriage... Or if he wants this relationship but need sometime to express,I told him to send me normal text about his reach...

Anu mind voice:
Why  did you said this idea... Seriously I am very tensed to hear his answer... right now I am very hurt about his behaviour,his monotonous answer, expression... "Mmm" conversation for whenever I ask something...I don't want to get hurt more hearing his reply... So I told him to do that message...

From morning I am waiting for his message.... He didn't informed me about"where he is going for his business trip,when he will return"... But I know....So I waited for his message...My phone vibrated denoting message received...so I just opened my phone to read the  message... It's showed ... The message came from Avinash ji... Without opening message I can see his reply.... That's (.).... I just smiled heavy heartedly.... So that's it... Today onwards there's no "US".... that's it...

I went to prepare my dinner and ate full stomach...From this second I am not going to Cry anymore... Yesterday I cried... Because of the anticipation...but now I  know the fate...."You can't force one person to love you or want to be with you" This is Avinash decision on his own  life.... I can't force him to be with me... " He clearly knows the meaning of that message...If he surely want this I am also ok with it... nothing permanent in our life, something changes in our daily life... sometime friends become lovers...lovers becomes strangers... Here "I am going to change my husband into friend with me "...So I will not cry anymore...I will not beg him to think about this relationship... I am not going to ask second thought about this relationship...I am also happy right now...So I sent reply message to Avinash...

" Good... Thank you for honest reply... I will not ask you anything about this matter anymore... But I want one thing... When you return to home... Can we be friends until we separate.....I don't want anything awkward between us... Like acting like strangers.... Giving awkward reaction... So let's be friends...if it's ok, when you return to home,let me talk with you freely...if you don't want friendship just ignore me... Like you always do"....

your friend...

Anu....

I AM THE PERSON ALWAYS THINKS ABOUT POSITIVE WAY... I AM GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE ,LIKE I LIVED BEFORE MARRIAGE" My previous work is somewhat so boring"So I am going to work in different job...And that day night itself I applied for one intern programmer... And went to sleep...

It's been one week... I returned to my previous life like before marriage...I joined as a program trainee.... It's very interesting job... Not like my boring previous job...I am still staying at Avinash house...I will be staying here till our separation...  Today I decided to meet lawyer to discuss about our decision...

When I getting ready to leave, Avinash came... So I asked him about his work... And told him to refill necessary things for him... Not for me..And went out...

Lawyer also gave me a divorce agreement papers...After six months we can get divorce without any issue because this is  mutual Divorce...

And evening I gave him the divorce papers as a gift for him.... after seeing papers he looked towards me... Like he is asking" What is this?".... Seriously he is asking to me!...

End of POV

Seeing his expression Anu understood what he is asking...

Anu: Avinash ji... What's with your reaction... As you can see It's Divorce papers... I discussed with lawyers they told me that we can get divorce easily if we applied Mutually... So I made mutual Divorce papers... And I already signed also... After you sign I will submit to court.... Don't worry... Lawyer told me that we can get divorce within Six months..." So I am going to stay here another six months... So don't get irritate...Just think we are sharing house as friends for six months... Is it ok... If it is not ok for you....I will move out from here to some place... But I want to be friends with you...and  she stopped looking Avinash reaction...

He is standing there holding divorce agreement papers in his hands ... staring towards Anu ... Without any reaction... Seeing his unresponsive mode...Anu continued..

Anu: What happened Avinash?.... If you are don't like the idea of me staying in your house... Just tell me directly... I will move out... Don't stare me like this... She said with wink...

Avinash: No I am ok with it....but....

Anu: But what... Oh!! Rent... right... I will give rent also... So don't worry... And most importantly I didn't asked any alimony... It's stated in the divorce papers...

Avinash: No I am not asking that....

Anu: Then what?.. tell me frankly...

Avinash: I didn't.....

😘.....

Another update...I hope you guys liked this chapter...

Do vote and importantly comments...🧐🧐😉😉😉...

Next chapter I will update on Thursday or Friday....