Chapter- 20

Avinash sitting in his bed holding his head.... Hearing Anu voice he looked towards the door...

Anu: Avinash! What happened? Are you feeling sick?..

Avinash: Anu! Mmm no it  just headache!..

Anu: wait I will bring  some tea for you! It will ease the headache!..

After sometime Anu bought tea....

Avinash: Thank you Anu for the tea! While sipping tea!

Anu: That's ok! Wait I  will give you massage!... Saying that she moved towards Anu...

Anu went to Avinash backside... And started to massage his head....

Avinash relaxed... Soon he laid his head on Anu shoulder... Avinash slowly turned his head towards Anu... Now Both Anu and Avinash faces are facing towards eachother with some inches gap....

Avinash tilted his head towards Anu neck....

Because of Avinash Sudden action Anu taken back ....

Anu: Avinash What are you doing with wishpering voice....

Avinash just Placed his index finger on Anu lips and said " shush Anu! Stay still"... And he started to kiss her neck... Nippled her sensitive area for some minutes... Anu skin changed into reddish colour... Avinash looked Anu!... She closed her eyes due to this sensation....

Avinash smiled lightly and started to kiss her naval area...Anu again stopped Avinash holding his head...

Avinash stopped his work looked Anu with some expression... Anu can't read that expression... But it's not negative expression... It's like warm and something that made her release the hold from Avinash....

Avinash just looked Anu eyes... Iike it's his favourite ice cream or any favourite things... Without wasting anytime he locked his lips with Anu's Soft one..... He started to suck her lower lips... Anu moaned because of Avinash kiss...soon Anu also started to responding for that kiss...

Soon Avinash hugged Anu while the hot kiss session...he started to unbuttoning his shirt while harshly kissing Anu... Without wasting any second he pushed Anu on the bed while hovering Anu....now Avinash half naked.... Anu is breathing heavily for oxygen because of continuous kiss session.... Avinash just smirked looking flushed Anu....When he lowered to continue What they have started... His work stopped because of knock on his bedroom door...

"Shit! Who is this!"... Hearing door sound Avinash cruse that person... Anu giggled and said " Avinash! Check the door! look who is that"...

Avinash: No! I can't leave for that damn door!.. let's continue!... Saying that he leaned towards Anu lips... Again his movement stopped because of loud voice" Avinash"..

Hearing his Voice he stopped and looked Anu with raising his eyebrows!.

Avinash: Anu! You are here!.. but that person voice also similar to your voice....

Again he heard his name" Avinash"...

Anu: Just open the door Avinash! Saying that he kissed his cheek!...

Avinash touched his cheek... Again he heard his name" Avinash" with jerk he opened his eyes.... And looked around his room!...Where is Anu? He questioned himself!.. then realisation hit him " what the f*k! That's a dream!.. What the .... " Again he heard Anu voice calling him!...

Avinash: Ya Anu come inside!.. while rubbing his face because of frustration....

Anu: Avinash! are you ok!...

Avinash: Ya Anu ! Without looking her eyes he said...

Anu: Ok then!.. saying that she started to leave from there... she started to move... seeing that Avinash got disappoint...

Avinash : Anu!... With hesitate...

Anu turned over and said" mmm Avinash ... Do you want anything?...

Avinash: Nothing! With low voice...

Nodding her head she went from his room while closing his room door...

Avinash mind voice:

F*k...f*k... What just happened... That dream just like real.... Why did I dreamt like this!... Ahhh!... Why!... I want to separate from her.. but now started dreamt about her!.. not just dream... But this kind of dream... Oh god!...what just happening to me!.. Anu... What are you doing to me!... But!..  why Anu just asked me " I am ok or not?" " Why"... I didn't asked her that!... Because I am very busy about that dream.... ahhhhh!... What's happening to me!.. I can't believe this!...

Afternoon:

Today Sunday so both Avinash and Anu staying in home....

Anu Just cleaning the kitchen while cooking her Lunch!...

Same time Avinash came down .... Morning he didn't ate his breakfast! Because he is busy with his thoughts!..

He came down because his wants food!.. otherwise it will start to eat itself....

Avinash stopped in his way!.. " oh shit! I didn't ordered any food!.."he talked with himself...

But Anu heard clearly what Avinash said....

Anu turned over and said...

Anu: Avinash! Come have your food!.. today I cooked extra food.. so you can eat it!.. or else it's will spoil.. I don't like waste any food.... Saying that she took one plate and served his food... It Veg Biryani with curd onion....

The auroma of briyani jus went to Avinash nostrils.... Inhaling the aroma... Avinash just said " mmmm" without wasting anytime... He marched towards dinning table.. started to eat food... While eating he moaned because of the taste...

Avinash: " mmm" Anu briyani is very tasty!.. it's like a heaven.... Thank you so much!.. I just love it!.. while licking
his fingers he said...

Anu Just nodded head for acknowledging his thanks with small smile...

Avinash: Can I have some more?...

Anu again nodded and served some...

Avinash happily eat.... While washing his hands he said" Seriously Anu... It's very tasty!.. it's been long time I ate like that.. love you so much!!... And he stopped hearing his own sentence with shocked expression!...

Anu also dropped the bowl what she holded because of Avinash " love you so much".... Same shocked expression...

Avinash just came back from his shock... And said" Mmm .. what I means! I just loved your food! don't take it my words wrongly"!...

Anu don't know what to say.. she just said " mmm" while nodding her head...

Avinash went to his room with looking towards Anu!...

Anu also didn't expect anything from him...she just started to clean the dinning table....

In other hand... Avinash marched towards his room... Closed his room door with thud sound....

Leaned back on the door!...

" What the hell Avinash!.. what do you have done!...you said Love you to Anu!... Ahh what's happening?.... Today it's full of surprise event happening to me!... First that dream next this.... Oh god!...

😘....

Thank you guys for your support...

I hope you guys are enjoyed this chapter...like and comment...