Part-35

Ameer failed to grasp it. added, "What!"

Avinash: My wife, Anusha!

...

What!!!!!! Ameer exclaimed loudly.

Ameer: Your wife is Anusha, our Anusha Mam. What in the world?

Avinash simply nodded while crying a little bit more.

Ameer: Why didn't you tell me sooner? She is a good girl who cares a lot. How could you harm her like that? How can we persuade her now? Oh my God!

But he does have one opportunity to get another shot.

Both Avinash and Ameer turned to look in that way after hearing the new voice.

Anusha is standing there. Avinash is startled to see Anusha standing there.

Ameer: Anusha... Sorry, Ma'am. What brought you here? ...

Anu: she merely grinned... and uttered "Ameer... Don't address me as Ma'am. You are not only my friend, but you are also like a brother to me.
And for responding to your query... I've been standing here for a while... I was aware of everything. I'm ready to give Avinash one more shot. But not to cohabitate... I'll give you one opportunity to demonstrate your seriousness. Let's see how you intend to support that.

Once Avinash learned of your happiness, Happiness is merely a word... He is currently unable to verbally express his feelings... It is beyond all things.

He approached Anu and requested as he stood in front of her.

Avinash: What must I do? Tell me, Anu! I'll carry out every request you make. If you like, I can jump off this building as well. Please tell me . What must I do now?...

Anu: Relax, Avinash! You must come and reside with me in Raj's house for a month, and you must follow my instructions. That's all. If you have any issues or want to withdraw from this, you are free to do so. Very simple, you understand. The decision is then yours.

Ameer: Oh, no! ... So easy... Yes, I am positive that he will go to any lengths for you, Anu. I simply rejoice for Avinash.

Avinash can see it very plainly. Anu has another plan in her mind. However, he will do everything for her.

Avinash:Yes, Anu... I can, When do we begin?

Anu began to go toward the exit as she said, "from this moment.. Come with me."saying that she started to move towards her car. ..

Avinash also followed her like puppy....with smile plastering face....

Soon they reached Rajveer mansion....
Full ride Avinash couldn't take off his eyes from Anu .... But other hand Anu didn't looked his side ... Even not for one second... It's not bothered Avinash .... Because The second chance itself enough for makeing him dancing..... Right now he is the happiest person in the world ....

When they entered into mansion.... Anu stood abruptly and turned around towards Avinash....

Anu: Ok Mr.Avinash... this is the rule... I will give one month to prove your sincerity as you already know... But not as my husband... My cook.... My servant... My PA in office... My helper for everything I want.... I will provide one room for you here to stay for this one whole month... For your food and other expenses you have to Manage... But i will give you the salary for all work... And one more thing... you can't take advantage because we have relation between us....you just worker here... not more than that...Is that ok for you? Rising her eyebrows she asked...

Avinash just smiled sadly...." I know i lost my rights over her.... If I behaved with her normally like every husband... Today situation might be different.. i am the one ... Who is reason for everything... Here my wife saying I can't say and take advantage over her .... This sentence killed me .. I can do anything for you Anu... Even I can live with you as a slave.... Living with you and our baby is enough for me ... I don't want anything " with this thought, he said " I can do anything Anu ... I will not take any advantage... And i will prove my love to you " ... With longing face he said ...

Anu just chuckled hearing Avinash....

Anu: Are you sure?...with questioning look she asked....

Avinash: Yes Damn sure .. i am not sure this level in my life for anything...

Anu: okay then .... You can start your work.... First make me one strong Tea....

Avinash: I don't know how to make tea...with embarrassed expression he replied...

Anu: What! This is very easy one to make .. this is not my concern... You are the one who asked one chance... Before few seconds you said.... You can do anything for me .. now you are saying you can't make tea for .. ha ... What a sincerity.... With mocking tone she said.... Then you yourself admitted you can't continue this ..... You can leave from here .....

Hearing that Avinash became shock....

Avinash: No... Anu .. i said i don't know how to prepare Tea.... But i will learn how to make ... Just wait for few minutes... I will prepare it .... Saying that he rushed towards opposite direction.... But he stopped and looked towards Anu.... Asked... " Where is the kitchen?" ...

Anu just chuckled pointed towards the kitchen.... Avinash walked ....no... Ran to make Tea ....

Inside the kitchen:

Avinash took his phone and started search for Tea recipe..... With the help of YouTube.... He started to prepare Tea .....

After 20 minutes.... He came back to Anu... Who is sitting in hall watching TV....

Avinash: Anu here is your Tea .. while extending the tea mug he said ...

Anu: For making Tea you took more than 20 minutes.... Now I don't want Tea.... I lost my interest to drink tea.... You can drink it .... With bored tone she said ..

Hearing that Avinash face became sad ... For the first time he Tea for her .... But she didn't wanted it....

Avinash: Anu sorry.... next time onwards I will make it on time ... But this time just drink this ... Tell me how it is! With hoping eyes he said....

Anu: I don't want it... With stern tone she said ...

Avinash: Anu please taste it .... I made it for you for the first please while extending near her he said plead....

Anu : can't you understand that .... I don't want it... while saying that she stood up abruptly..... because of her action tea Cup fell down from Avinash hand.... Spilt on ground....

😘.....

Happy Advance Diwali everyone.....

Sorry for very late update....i know some of you noo most of you scolding me for late updates..... Sorry..... love you guys.... thanks for your support 😘😘😘❤️