Chapter-6

Anu: Then what?.. tell me frankly Avinash ji...

Avinash: I didn't..... expected this.. showings Divorce papers... He said to Anu ...

Anu: What! You didn't expected this mean,than what do you expect from me ?....

Avinash: Nothing.... This topic came suddenly... I did't thought these things... Initially I thought only about some space from this relationship and all....I didn't thought into anything above that.... Like legal things...That's why... I reacted like this....

Anu: ohh! Rising her eyebrows.... it's happens...Ok you can take some m time to think and sign it! I will submit this papers to court tomorrow...

Avinash: No it's ok I will sign it now... Saying that he also signed... And gave it to Anu....and smiled when she received the papers...

Anu: Ok! From this second let's became friends... Like people who staying in same house... Like share house... Saying that she extended her hand for handshake...

Avinash: Sure! Let's be friends... He also shook his hand with Anu...

And both of them started to move towards their bedroom.... Anu entered into next room... And seeing that Avinash asked...

Avinash: Anu! Where are you going?...

Anu: Avinash ji!.... Seriously!... Are you acting.... Or making any joke.... rising her eyebrows she asked

Avinash: No ! Why!..he said without knowing what Anu saying.

Anu: Avinash ji! You are the one who told me that you are regretting this marriage... Minutes ago you signed the divorce papers... Soon we will get divorce right...

Avinash: mmm... Saying that he nodded his head...

Anu: So, we don't have any relationship between us ... we aren't husband and wife anymore.. Only husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend can share same bedroom...Now we are not husband and wife nor boyfriend and girlfriend..  Only friendship between us like I already told you.... I am going to stay here for next 6 months only!... after that we will be free from this relationship...and one more thing... I can't share bedroom with friends... with wink she said.... and continued" That's why I am living next room"...You are asking this question... seriously...

Avinash: Mmm... I didn't thought this also .....with unknown reaction....

Anu: Ok! I am going to fresh up... waving her hand she went to her room...

Avinash just stood there for some minutes... With some unexplainable expression.....

It's dinner time:

Anu cooking dinner at kitchen while singing some song.....

Avinash also came .... seeing jolly, chill Anu... He smiled lightly... And sat on the dinner table.... looking Anu fun mode...

Seeing Avinash, Anu...

Anu: Avinash ji...I didn't saw you till now... Sorry I will finish soon .. just wait for some minutes... saying that she fastened her work...

He also nodded his head saying "ok"!...

Soon she was finished her cooking... Carrying dinner plate full of Roti and Channa gravy....  she sat on opposite chair of Avinash... And started to eat her dinner saying that ...with moaning...but stopped looking Avinash..."In her mind: Why he is sitting, staring ,not going to cook"..

Anu: Avinash ji! What are you doing... I already finished my cooking.. you can use kitchen....Go fastly and cook...its already late...You already brought so many things for you...cook tasty food... Rock it!... And one more thing I wanted ask you... Can you clear some space in shelves  for my groceries.... Tomorrow I am going to purchase it... That's why I need some shelves to arrange... Is it ok for you!... otherwise I will brought some kitchen cabinet...

Avinash don't know what to say....he just stared Anu with unreadable expression...After some seconds.....he just nodded his head... started to move towards stairs....

Seeing that.... Anu asked....

Anu: Avinash ji! Are you not going to cook!... What about dinner?...

Avinash: I am not hungry....so I am going to sleep...With blank expression..

Anu: But earlier you waited here to cook .... Now you are saying that you are not hungry....she asked to Avinash...

Avinash: No!... I just sat there for relaxation...you eat your dinner... Don't worry about me..... Good night!... saying that he went to his room...

Anu also continued her dinner and after that she went to her bedroom...

Full night Avinash didn't slept...

Morning time:

Avinash got ready to go office.... When he coming towards living room....he noted that Full house is very silent... No sound... Seeing kitchen and dining table.... He can see that Anu is not here ,she already went out... Shaking his thoughts he also got in his car... Started to move towards his company...

At company:

When he is waiting for elevator....his friend Ameer came...

Ameer: Avinash!... Good morning!... With smiling face..

Avinash: Good morning Ameer... With small tone..

Ameer: Hey buddy... How is business trip... Did you enjoyed Canada trip...

Avinash: Ya good... And we successfully got tender also...

Ameer: Wow!.. no wonder our invisible boss Chose you to present the new program... He is good at choosing talent people... Congratulations...

Avinash: Mmm... thank you... I only presented program... But our boss was the one who created the excellent program... All the companies representatives and buyers got surprised... All them wanted our program...he is always super talented in programing....

Ameer: Mm.. he is... also he is Super genius in hacking also.... But what use... We didn't seen him not even once...Only our boss Aadhi sir know Him... Both of them close friends...he is investing and running the company whatever his best friend  saying and creating....

Avinash: Mm...Ok!shall we get in the elevator... Otherwise crowd will come...

Ameer: ahh! I totally forgot about that... When did elevator arrived....

Avinash: When you admiring our invisible boss in your mind... Come... It's almost Office opening time.... saying that both of went...

Soon they reached their office floor....when walking towards their rooms...

Ameer: Hey so you know... Our company recruited some new program interns...

Avinash: So want... Our company always recruits so many people... What so new about that....

Ameer: you bore human being... I know many people are eager to join our company... Only one thing here very interested and surprised many of us ....

Avinash: What so surprise thing...

Ameer: One trainee got selected by our invisible boss... And one more thing she only applied via mail... Without interview or anything... She got selected and joined next day in our office... And more than that she is now in our team....

Avinash: What... How is it possible... Who is that girl....

Ameer: See... We are talking about that person... Here she is coming... Signalling his hand towards that direction...

Avinash looked, where he signalling... Got surprised.... And said Anu....

😘

How is this chapter....

How is surprise.....

Don't forget to vote and comments...