Part-32

Avinash:

When I went to see Anu at the hospital... All of them slammed me with words... I know I deserve this... Not only this more than this... Because of me she is in pain....

When doctor told about Anu condition.... It made my hurt crushed... All because of me.... She is not deserve this.... Because of me .... My child also suffering.... Oh god ... Please you can make my life hell.... Give me whatever punishment you want.... Please be with them... please save baby....

I want to see her ..... But i am guilt... I don't know how to face her....

But after meeting her... What she told it made my heart beat stop..... She told that... She wanted to leave our house right now... She even didn't want to say it's our house... She told me... It's mine.... It's hurts.... Heavily....

I just stood there... Yes i deserve this... When Raj Sir asked me leave from there I left.... Saying goodbye....

Flashback end.........

Present:....

When I seen Anu and Raj close together... I just wanted to shout" What are you doing? Leave my wife!... But Anu didn't want me... She is in safe hand... I am the one who is making and giving pain to her....

Raj: Anu what happened? Is your eyes now ok?...

Anu: Yes Raj! The dirt is gone... Nothing.... With smile she said... She lied... She is touched because of her friend..

Raj just holded her hand one side and another side all her things.... They just went to Raj cabin directly....

Seeing their boss and Boss sister... And Caring Boss towards his Sister all employees started praise their Boss....

One employee: Wow! See our Boss is very caring... So lovely... I am also wanted be his sister...

Another employee: But i wanted be his girlfriend... Because if she caring towards his Sister this level what about his wife....ahhh... Soo cute....

Ameer just cleared his throat... Seeing him all the employees went to work....

Seeing Avinash standing like statue he just placed his hand on his shoulder....

Ameer: Avinash... What happened?...
Why are you standing here like this?...

Avinash: Nothing Ameer just like that!... He just shrugged...

Ameer: I know you last few years... I know something bothering you ... Tell me!...

Avinash: Ameer nothing! Just tried that's it! With half smile he said...

Ameer: Are you sure? But when you have any problem you have inform me ! Ok!...

Avinash: Ok sir! Let's go!... Saying that both of them went to work....

It's been one moths and some weeks.. Everything going normally.... Today Annual celebration of their company.... Today their Invisible Boss also coming to this celebration for the first time....

All the employees are waiting to meet their Invisible Boss for the first time...

At the event place....

Ameer: Avinash!.... Looking towards the starring friend he called...

Avinash: Mm tell me! Without turning Ameer side he replied...

Ameer: Finally we are going to meet our true Boss ... I am so eager to see him... Any guess how will look like...or anything?..

Avinash: Just wait for few minutes you see him...

Ameer: What! Are you not excited to meet our Boss?...

Avinash: No it's not like this... We have waited for more than 5 years... So this few minutes is nothing when comparing 5 years right... That's why!...

Ameer: Ohh!... You are started to behave like a CEO..... Tomorrow onwards your going to be new CEO of our next branch....

Avinash : Avinash just smiled slightly...when he turned towards other side... The sight infront him mesmerizing....

There stood Anu with glowing smile... Big bump.... Beautiful maroon colour Saree.... Just like their marriage day.... only difference their baby inside her Womb....

He just want to hug her... But he can't do that... But seeing her is enough for him...

On other hand:

Anu is coming inside holding Raj hand...Raj held her very securely... Because Anu is now 8 months pregnant.... heavy stomach....

Raj: Anu careful... Walk slowly!... Shall we sit here... After some time we can go inside!...

Anu:Raj! I am ok!.... Till now I sat in car... Now I just walked more 10 steps... Here you are asking to sit... Haha .... Come lets go.... I am perfectly fine... And doctor told me to walk daily as a excercise...You are also there only... did you forgot about it...

Raj: I know.... But yesterday your legs was swelled... That's why.... what if today also it will get swell.... You can't sleep... If you can't sleep... Blood pressure will increase... You can't eat properly... And it will affect baby....wh...

Before he would finish... Anu interrupted...

Anu: Stop... Stop... Haha... She just laughed...." Raj!... The swelling is normal during pregnancy!... You are just sweet brother! You don't know how happy i am ! I am so lucky to have you in my life!" Saying that she hugged him from side....

Raj: awww.... My sweet and bubbly sister... Ok ok.... I am also very lucky to have you in my life....

Both them started to walk inside....

All employees looking towards them...all of them went awestruck...

Ameer: Avinash! See how beautiful our Anu is looking!.. wow... Pregnancy suits her....

Avinash: mmm... Without averting his eyes from Anu he just nodded his head....

Soon celebration started.....

Raj stood to present the annual celebration function....

Raj: Good evening my family! I am so happy today! Because now we have completed our 6 years... In these past years all of you worked hard for our success... I am so grateful... Not only me your Boss also... I know you guys are all didn't seen your Boss directly... I am just coordinator... Because this company and business all  is your Boss's not mine... I am just invested some money when my friend/ your Boss wanted to Start business.... Now it becomes one of the best company in our city... I know you guys are eager to see your Boss... Ok the most awaited time has came....

Let's welcome my best friend and yours Boss....he pointed towards the door.... Which is decorated with beautifully... All of them turned towards the door.... Looking for their Boss....

When the person entered.... All of them started clap their hands with amusement and surprise expression....
😘

Hey guys... Sorry.... Sorry.... It's been one month... I know you guys waiting... Sorry again.....