Part:39

Anu: I just carved for that food items ... That's why I ordered from hotel....with frustrated tone she finished...With tears...

Hearing that both of them become shock.....

Raj: Anu ! Sorry... Sorry! while saying that he started to move towards Anu and wiped her tears ...

Anu just nodded her...

Raj: Why don't you tell me about your carvings?.... Anu just listen to me" if you want to eat anything just inform me i will buy or cook for anything ok! Don't hesitate!While caressing her cheeks he said with gentle voice....

Anu: It's okay Raj! I just can't distrub you all the time... I can manage it! I am doing it last 7 months! 2 more months I can manage Raj! Now my carvings reduced! But in initial time i carved for many things! My pregnancy hormone tortured my mind and body !....now i learnt how to control and manage it!...I didn't want to distrub you for my silly carvings right! You are managing everything for me!

Raj: What! Why don't you informed to me about that! You didnt believe me or you didn't have trust in me! Why did you thought like this! What did you say? Silly carvings! That carvings is very important! That means which is needed for you and baby! It helps you to feel Fullfil! It's very important for baby growth Anu! You don't have trust in me! So this is the level you put me in your life! Ah!....

Anu : No ! Raj not like that! In my initial stage of pregnancy i carved for many things! Like care, love, hugs, sweets, cuddling, Vadai, Icecream and lot of things.. but I didn't have anyone with me to help with it ....

Flash back -----

This is my 3rd month...

From morning I threw up everything I ate.... I don't feel well.... I want to eat something sour, spicy and hot .....But I don't know what to eat.... I feel irritating.... I want hug from someone and I want to lay on his lap and caressing my hairs.... I don't know why I feel like this .... Ahhhh why it's happening to me.... How can I ask him to hug me and make me sleep on his lap.... He didn't like me .... Not even he didn't like to see me in this house or my presence.... It's feel like dying..... how I am going to control it.....

At the same time Avinash also came from his work....i hungry.... Shall I ask him to something.... It's not like I can't cook now... But whatever I cook... I don't like to eat now.... Why baby.... You are making your mom hard to eat anything.... Now how I am going to ask him.... Ahhh god help me....

Anu: Avinash!....

Hearing her whisper like voice he stopped in the middle of living room....he just looked towards my direction.... Raising his eyebrows like " what" expression....

Anu: Mmm.... It's.....

Avinash: What!.....with irritating tone ....

Anu: Can you cook today?...

Avinash: What! With high tone he asked...

Anu: That's.... What i trying to say..... Can you cook for me today.... Because from morning itself i vomiting.... And I cooked for you... But I don't feel to feel it.... Whenever I near to the food i feel nausea.... I don't know why I just wanted to eat something spicy and sour.... Can you cook for me today ... Please .... Only today.....

Avinash: What rubbish you are talking? Why should I cook for you?If you want you can order it and eat! Why are you bothering me!...

Saying that he left from there .....

Anu just stood there..... Ohh God ! Why ! It's happening to me.... I didn't asked any luxury thing or anything.... One food .... Why it's so difficult to get.... Some what she ate ordered food and again vomited.....

And some days later...

While coming downstairs ... She slipped one step and about to fall.... But two strong hands holded her from front....and she hugged him tightly.....
She placed her head on his chest.... She felt peace.... That's what she carved during from last month...she felt it's like she is pervented mind... That's why she didn't asked Avinash.... What will he think about me ... When I asked him to cook for me he said " why should I cook for you?" If I ask him hug me! That's it he will surely slap or insult me ! That's why she didn't asked any....

Daily night she slept while hugging pillow " is it sin for carving hug from husband! Is Evey ladies feel like this! Am the one who is more perverted ....

That's how I managed to heep myself.... But today I hugged him while he hold me....

But within fraction of she felt push....
She looked him questioningly....

Avinash: What are you doing? Can't you walk properly?

Anu smiled looking his caring towards her and baby....

Anu: it's... I just slipped my balance...and thank you Avinash for helping me....and can you hug me one time....

Avinash: What! Ohh that means earlier this is also act.... Wow ! Now you started to act .... You don't want to this divorce happen.... All this signing and mutual thing is acting.... Wow.... Using your pregnancy you want to trap me and prevent this .... Cheee .... Anu ... I thought you are decent girl.... Here you are asking hug from me without shame .... You know i don't like you.... We are going to get divorce.... But here you.... Che.. i feel very dirty .... I can't beleive you will stood this low .... Saying that he went inside his room .....

What just happened.... I just wanted one hug from him... He is legally my husband till now.... What! He just feel dirty... Then why did he touched me and used my body for last 6 months....to relieve his lust.... He used me.... Thinking that she felt shameful....if I can't ask him.... Then who will i will go and ask....

Present....

Feeling some one shaking her.... She looked...

Raj: What happened Anu? Why are not answering me .... Where did you lost....

Anu: it's become habitual Raj.... From initial stage i used to eat like this.... Whenever I carved for something i immediately ordered and eat ..... So I did today.... It's not like I don't want to ask you.... Habit.... When you making joke i felt like crying that is it!.... Don't take it seriously....

Raj: Sorry again Anu! Today onwards! Just inform me anytime... I will there for you and little....Anu just nodded her and smiled...

😘.....