Part-40

While she is  remembering one of the dark day of her marriage....Feeling some one shaking her.... She looked...

Raj: What happened Anu? Why are not answering me .... Where did you lost....

Anu: it's become habitual Raj.... From initial stage i used to eat like this.... Whenever I carved for something i immediately ordered and eat ..... So I did today.... It's not like I don't want to ask you.... Habit.... When you making joke i felt like crying that is it!.... Don't take it seriously....

Raj: Sorry again Anu! Today onwards! Just inform me anytime... I will there for you and little....Anu just nodded her and smiled...

I am so blessed to have Raj in my life... Thank God......

There stood tear flowing face... Seeing his wife tears....what she revealed about her initial pregnancy days.... Her pain... It made him heart hurt.... It's like something sharp penetrating inside his heart.... It's all his fault..... Because of his stupidity... He lost everything.... He made Anu life miserable.... For every women their first pregnancy is gift....they should treated like presious person... They need support from their husband physically and mentally....

I also seen some of my friends and colleagues wife ... When they pregnant how my friends feel like queen ... They fullfilled everything they demand.... Even one midnight my colleague asked me about one hotel closing time... because his wife wanted particular food at midnight....

But here I am... I ignored my wife's need and her carvings... It's my responsibility... I know how it's feels when you eat something but immediately you throw up... initial stage of our pregnancy i also had morning sickness...For few days I couldn't not ate anything.... It's like hell.... Your favourite food will make you puke.... My Anu how did she endured everything alone....

Yesterday I noted her legs are swollen... That's why I went to her room late night after she slept....

I massaged her leg for some time... Poor Anu how she is walking... " If I behaved well in past...Now i didn't need to come here like thief to do these things.... We might be enjoying our pregnancy together with lots of happiness....

I can't change past... But I can change present and future.... Please God make us unite together.... Please.... I want my Anu happy in her life... I want our baby feel happy in his/ her life... I want to spend my entire life with them... Please don't make me orphan again... I want my family....

" Can't i have another chance... Am I not worthy to be happy person... Can I have second chance ".... Please God Shiva help me..... I am repenting everything I have done.... Please punish me but don't seperate from my  family ( Anu and my baby).... Thinking like this his eyes become pool of tears.... But he wiped... And started to make tea that also Anusha's favourite ginger tea.... With help of website video ofcourse....

Clearing his throat he smiled towards Anu and Raj....

Both Anu and Raj looked towards the Avinash who is carrying Tray with mugs...

Avinash: Hi guys! Here ginger tea.,..

Anu: What are you trying to prove here Avinash ? Like are you being caring husband.... Good father for unborn baby.... Wow.... Doing like this... Making ginger tea?... With annoyed tone she asked!...

Avinash: No Anu! I am not trying to prove anything here! I know i messed up everything in our life.... I am the sole reason.... I was not there with you in your first trimester.... I didn't done anything to you and our baby.... that's because of my foolishness... I know... But I have changed.... Can't i do every husband's do for their pregnant wife.... Please ! I know you hate me right now for everything... You have everything rights to do.... Hate me... Slap me... Beat me.... Torture me... But don't tell me to leave you and our baby... I can't do that.... Please just think I am your servent... You are paying me to do these things.... Please.... With lone tear he said....

Anu: ah! Why should I give you chance!.... Did you accepted me in our 6 months marriage life.... You just used me like tissue paper and thrown out like Dirty thing... After knowing I am pregnant with our baby... Now suddenly you got your sense and coming here you are  saying you want chance....and i gave you the chance being with my baby... For one month to prove your sincerity.... after one month you will get my answer... Then why are making scene here daily... Just do what I told you....

Raj: Anu! Why are you taking everything very serious! Don't take tension... As he said he is doing this because he is living here.... Why are getting angry... It's not good for you and baby... Please... ( Taking Tea mug from Tray and passing to her) here drink this..... He can't stay here for free right... Just let him do these things.... He just doing for you! Are you afraid?

Anu: What are you saying? Why should I be afraid of him?.. with questioning look she asked...

Raj: Like! If he do like these things .... You may forgive him ... And accept him ... Like ...

Anu: What are you saying Raj! Are you mad! Why should I forget everything he done to me... For this fake acting.... Ahhh! I am not that like fool .... Easily falling for these kind of trick!.... Yes I admitting! I waited for his love! Desperately! I waited him to accept me in his life! But that Anusha is not here now!.... I don't want anyone in my life! I am good being me and my baby as family!…..

Raj: Then why did you gave him this time?...

Anu: For repenting his wrong doings!.. did you heard one quotes " whatever parents  do bad things in their life... That karma will pass on to their child( even little bit)... That's why if he didn't undergo this ... It may affect my baby life".... He have to suffer whatever he done ...

😘