Chapter-12

Anusha POV:

How dare him!... How can he talk with me like that!.... I can't believe this!... How could he!.... I know he didn't want this relationship to workout!... I know he didn't like me!... But I never thought in my dream he will behave like this!... How rude of him!... What he think of himself!...Hero!... I want his Money!... I am informing about pregnancy to him because he is now CEO!.... his money and his CEO position my foot!... Go to hell with your CEO position!.... Ahhhh I can't believe, I married this guys.... His mind full of dirt.... He is not in his sense....I thought we can be friends.... I know he wants divorce...but I never thought he will say those words after knowing about baby also.... Initially when I came to know about my pregnancy.... initially I didn't want to reveal to Avinash!... But Somewhere in my heart I thought he also deserve to know about his baby!... That's why I told him about baby!... If I already knew about his reaction would like this... I would have not inform him.... I am just fool that think he will become happy about baby.... Avinash you played wrong game!.... I will not forgive you for whatever happened today!...

Now I am two and half months pregnant.... Till last week I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms, nausea, dizziness and anything..... my period always irregular,That's why I didn't noticed about pregnancy.... " When I came to know about my baby..... I felt I am the happiest person in the universe... I can't explain that feeling in words...I think all the women feel like that, that is very special moment.... Now I am carrying my baby"....

Anu: " Baby! I am your Amma speaking!... I will product you from everything! .. I will cherish you like gem.... You are my world baby.... You Know right now I am feeling proud of myself.... Because I am having you!... My precious! Love you 😘😘" while placing her both hand on her stomach she talked with her baby....

Next day:

Anu is preparing her morning breakfast.... While she preparing her food Avinash came down... He sat on dinning table and he felt nauseated and he started to ran towards the bathroom... After some minutes he came back sat again the same place....

Anu just sat her chair and started to eat her breakfast.... When she took her first bite.... Again Avinash felt nauseated and he ran towards bathroom.... Seeing this...she smelt her food ....

Anu mind voice: "Mm... My breakfast is smells nice... It's not have any weird odour..... Then why Avinash Running away holding his mouth" Ah whatever.... I have to go office earlier today.... Just eat your food Anu.... You are going to be late today... Fast".... Anu finished her food and went to her office....

Meanwhile Avinash till vomiting in bathroom....

Avinash mind voice: Ahhh god! Why this vomiting today.... Why I am feeling nausea today... I didn't ate anything yesterday!... But now I am somewhat ok!... Seeing his watch!..." Oh my god! It's already 9.00 clock!... I have to move.... Thinking that he also went to office without eating anything!....

At office:

From morning Anu working continuously... Now it's lunch time .. he stomach started to make sounds of hungry!....

Anu: Awww! My baby sorry dear! Are you hungry? Ok we will go now to eat our lunch! What do you want to eat today!... Caressing her stomach she talked with her baby!...

What are you doing?... With whom you are talking?...

Hearing voice Anu looked up.... Ameer...

Anu: just I am talking with myself....

Ameer: Don't lie to me !... I know you are talking with your stomach!... Tell me truth!... I am brother right! Tell me!...

Anu: mmm... I am pregnant!....

Ameer: Wow! Great news!... Why are you hesitating to say this good news!... By the way congratulations... I am so happy for you Anu!...

Anu: Thank you!... Her stomach again made sound!....

Hearing her hungry sound Ameer chuckled and said" let's go eat something otherwise my niece or nephew will beat me!.. come"...

Anu also nodded with smile....

Both of them started to move towards canteen... When their are sat on canteen.... Anu just moaned smelling food ...

Ameer: Anu what are you doing? You are making wired sound!....with small voice....

Anu: Ameer! That food flavour is delicious!... It's tempting!... I want that only!...

Ameer: what food!...

Anu: Smelling the flavour! I guess it's pav bhaji....

Ameer: What you want Pav bhaji for lunch?...

Anu: No first Pav bhaji! Then I will order some other dish!...

Ameer: What!... With shocking expression...How can you eat two dish at same time!...

Anu: Ameer I think you forgot something! I am pregnant!... Now a days I feeling to eat many things....

Ameer: Oh!!! Yes! Wait few minutes I will order everything you want..... You can eat anything you want!.. I will buy you!...

Anu: Ameer I will pay for food!... Before she finish...

Ameer: No!... I am your big brother right!.... And I am paying for my niece or nephew not for you! Ok!...

Anu just smiled.... after sometime both of them started to eat their food ...

At the same time Avinash arrived...

Looking Avinash, Ameer called him ..

Ameer: Avinash! Come here!...

Avinash also went near Ameer seat....

Avinash: Hey! Ameer!...with dull tone...

Ameer: What happened Avinash! Today you are looking very dull and sick ...

Avinash: Mmm Ameer!... From morning I am vomiting continuously whenever I am going near to food!.. while saying that again he felt nauseated... And went to washing place .... And came back....

Ameer: What happened!.. are you ok!...with concern..

Avinash: Don't know!...

Anu didn't cared what they are talking ,she just ate her food... Now she started to eat her Masal Dhosai.... while she taking one bite... Again Avinash closed his mouth!....

Avinash: Stop! Don't eat that!....I am feeling nausea!.. I think that food spoilt!...

Ameer: What are talking Avinash! It's freshly made food!... I think you are sick!....did you ate anything yesterday... May be because of that you may feeling nausea... Or may be food poision.. .

Avinash: No Ameer! Morning I checked in our office doctor room!... He told me that I am perfectly fine....

Ameer: Then what is the cause!.... Mmmmm..... I think you are pregnant!... Saying that he laughed!...

Hearing His sentence Avinash stood there with shock!... Anu also started to cough ...... Pregnant ... Avinash!....

Morning sickness! Oh my god!....

Sorry guys for late update....

For last two week I had fever!... That's why I couldn't able to update.....

Thank you guys for your support....