Chapter-7

Avinash eyes looked towards the direction where Ameer signalling ... seeing that person he got surprised.... And he said Anu....

Hearing her name Anu also turned over and smiled....and said..

Anu: Hi Avinash ji....

Ameer: What! You guys know each other already! How!....

Avinash became nervous... Because he didn't told anyone in the office about his wife details.... They only knew that he is married....He couldn't invite anyone to his marriage because it is sudden marriage arranged by his parents...

He don't want to reveal that Anu his wife.... And top of that divorce matter...If this matter disclose to office members ,his image will affect and his promotion will stop... He knows what type of person his boss... Thinking that ... He prayed in his mind..." God please help me... Anu don't...pls..."he signalled towards Anu using his eyes...

Anu: Mm we know eachother... Because we are neighbours... With smile she replied to Ameer...

Hearing Anu answer Avinash tension relieved...

Ameer: Oh! That's great.... you guys are neighbours so no need for introduction but let me tell you "he is our program head"...

Anu: Oh I don't know that!... Than I will introduce myself properly...

Good morning Sir! Myself Mrs.Anusha.. I have completed My postgraduate in XX University... I already have some work experience... It's pleasure to work under your supervision...

Avinash just nodded his head for acknowledgement....

Ameer: What! You are Married?...I can't believe this...

Anu: Ya! But soon going to be single... With fun tone...

Ameer: What is that mean....

Anu: That means I am  getting Divorce...

Ameer: I am sorry 😐!...

Anu: Don't be!... why are you saying sorry for my Divorce...We are not meant to be that's all .. There's no need to sad or something about my Divorce....  I am happy with this life...

Ameer: You are very  strong Women... "I think Divorcing you it your husband loss... After Divorce can we go date"... With  humorous tone and wink....

Anu: Why not! sure... With same funny tone....

Ameer: By the way I am Ameer, Senior Programmer... Extending his hand for handshake...

Anu: Nice to meet you Sir! shaking her hand with Ameer hand... she said ..

Ameer: Don't be very formal with me just call me Ameer .... 

Anu: And one request sir! Don't tell anyone about my marriage thing....

Ameer: Why!...

Anu: Because they will ask un necessary question about my personal life... I want to avoid that... That's why!....

Ameer: Sure!... I am not gossiping person... Believe me... With wink he said...

Anu started to laugh soon Ameer also laughed...

Their laugh stopped by one cough sound...

That's Avinash... Standing with red eyes.... fuming...

Avinash: It's our office time, don't waste your time with useless things... And you pointing towards Anu..." You are new here and only an intern ! You are here to work... Not for talking... And something else, just do your work what you have been assigned... Got it!" in high tone....

Anu: Yes Sir! With small tone...

Avinash: What are you waiting for! Just go and do your work!... He again shouted on her...

Anu quickly went to her desk to do her work.....

Seeing Avinash got state...

Ameer: What happened to you Avinash! Why did you scolded Anu!we just talked for fun!.. Don't behave like this....

Avinash: Don't Ameer... I am the Head... She is under me... I know what I am doing... I am just told her to work... It's my duty... Don't teach me what I have to do!... You are my friend... Don't cross in my work... I don't like that... With furious tone he warned Ameer...

Ameer: Ok! Ok! Chill!.. I am not crossing anything... Ok I am going... Saying that he went to his cabin...

Avinash also stormed towards his office cabin..." Shit! Why did I behaved like that and she is ready for date before our Divorce! What kind of girl is she!....murmured himself...his mind: " they just talked for fun and you know that also!"....

" Why did she joined here!Why!... I just wanted some space from her... but here she is working under me!.... Ahhh! What I do!...shaking his head,he started to work....

It's Afternoon time:

Hearing his office door knocking sound...

Avinash: Come in!... saying that he looked towards door... And Anu entered in his room holding files....

Anu: Sir! Here I have completed today files... Extending the files...

Avinash just motioned to place the files in table... Anu also placed and....

Anu: Any other work Sir!...

Avinash: No! That's all for today... Just go through our office details...

Nodding her she started to leave...

Avinash: Why  did you joined here?...

Anu: What sir!...

Avinash: Why did you joined here... Where I am working...

Anu: I don't know you are working here previously...

Avinash: Don't play any act infront me!... When you asked me be friends with you while our Divorce period... I thought you are not like any other girls... You are unique and good girl.. but here you started another plan... I already had a doubt when you first brought about Divorce... So You are playing drama to impress me to cancel our Divorce right.... Sorry to disappoint you! That's not going to happen.... What an act... your cheap drama!...

Anu: Excuse me!... Avinash ji enough!... First of all I am not planning anything... When I told you about friends with you, because I don't want any awkwardness between us during our Divorce period... And I seriously not playing any drama here... Sorry to burst your bubble... You are not  that level to act any drama to impress.... I am not attracted towards or I am not loving you anymore.... And maintain your professional relationship with me.... I can't tolerate anything like this... Don't imagine anything in your stupid mind ... I think you watched so many dramas... That's why you are talking like this... Don't talk with me like this one more time!... I will not answer like this patiently!... saying that she started to walk towards the door and stopped... Turning Avinash direction...

" And I am taking back that Friendship also!.... Let's stay like strangers next 6 months"... Saying that she left shutting his office door " thud" sound...

Avinash just seated there with shocking face... No words coming from his mouth...." Just now what happened"!...

😘...