Part -34

Crowd started to whispering...what happened... Why he didn't accepted this position... What they talked.....
Ameer just looked his friend with shocked expression...He knew... How hard Avinash worked for to get this far... He always wanted to achieve this... But today achieved but rejected....

Avinash started to move from Anu saying this.... His eyes started to became moist.... But he didn't wanted to make scene infront of every... Very particularly not today because today is very special day for Anusha.... Now he is unwanted person for Anu... There is no need to make scene here.... Now he got his sense... He deserves this punishment.... He didn't deserve any happiness in his life....He didn't deserve Anu.... Thinking like this he reached to main gate... And started to cry loudly...

Avinash: It's paining.... i know i am wrong.... i deserve this.... but Without you i can't imagine my life... Hearing this others can laugh.... But this is true... I started to depend on you... My world started to revolve around you.... Nowadays i was forgot about my childhood incidents.... Because I started to think my life you and our baby...When you used to hug me... i felt warm... when you cooked for me... i felt caring for me... I don't feel any irritating or angry when seeing other women.... Because I started to love you.... They are also like you... I started to believe others.... But i don't want anything like money, Publicity, position... I only wants you... Please ....  While holding his left side of his chest he cried loudly....

Ameer followed Avinash... And saw everything..... He got it... Something wrong here....

Ameer just cleared his throat... hearing Throat clearing sound Avinash looked up...

Avinash: Ameer! What are you doing here?

Ameer: That's my question? What are you doing here? Why are you crying?... What's happening here?... Why you didn't accepted your position?...

Avinash: Ameer just leave it now! I will explain to you later!... With whispering voice he said .....

Ameer: Yes l will believe it! I know you didn't think me like your best friend like i do! .. i know something wrong with you.... But it's ok if you don't want to share with me... But keep it in your mind i will be there with you every time you want... Anywhere....

Avinash just hugged Ameer tightly.... cried loudly.... Thank you Ameer... Being with me... But i am not deserve to anyone caring...love... friendship... I fated to be alone.... Forever....

Ameer: stupid... Who told you this... Every human being deserve to be happy in their... Whoever may be...why are you saying this... Where this thought come to your mind .....

Avinash: Ameer!.. i gave pain to her... I mentally tortured her....i stole her happiness.... She endured everything because of me... So i deserve everything pain in the world....

Ameer don't know what Avinash talking.... Whom he is referring....

Ameer: Who? What are you talking?... Whom you are referring?.. who is she?...

Avinash: She is angel Ameer... God gave her to me... God has sent her to me... For me alone... To make my dark like to become bright with happiness... But i destroyed with my own hands.... Now I deserve this dark....i just want to die.... without her i can't live anymore .... Without her i am nothing.... Again he started to blabber....

Ameer couldn't see anymore... He just slapped Avinash.....

Ameer: Get your sense man... What happened to you?.. just tell me! Who is she?... For God sake just tell me... And I will beat like a hell... If you said about die.... He shouted at him....

Avinash: She is my angel.... My dear caring .... With hiccups he completed.... My wife.....

Hearing Avinash words... Ameer just looked him with questioning look...

Ameer: What about sister in law...What happened to her?... Anything happened to her?.. what Avinash! Tell me fast!..you are testing my patients here....

Avinash: I destroyed my life with my own hands Ameer... She is too good for me.... She is always cared for me... I dump head always pushed her away because of my own fear.... after that also was with me... Now she is left me.... Because of my foolishness... I can't live without her Ameer... I want her... I love her like madly.... But i can't say to her....

Ameer: Why! She is your wife... Inbetween husband and wife small and big fight comes and go... You guys have to solve with yourself... What's so big deal... You have to work hard to gain her...go ask apologizes to sister in law....

Avinash: No it's not possible... Not anymore.... I don't deserve her!...

Ameer: Avi... Why are saying like this....

Avinash just told everything to Ameer...but not mentioned Anu being his Wife....
After hearing full story... Ameer just shouted ....

Ameer: What the hell man... How can you do that... When she is pregnant.... Did you asked her sorry... didn't tried to earn her mercy... No... You just simply backed off... Wow... just wow... I know want you did is unbelievable... Not forgettable... But your regretting... You can't blame your psychological problem and childhood trauma for your every action... Why don't you explained sister in law about your problems... She might be helped you... But you just simply backed away... Ok leave it... You have ask her chance to prove your sincerity....love towards her... I am not supporting your actions.... But every human being deserve Second Chance in their life... If they wanted to Change their life in good way ..... You also deserve your Second Chance with sister in law....

Now tell me where is Sister law... I will talk to her....

Avinash: No Ameer...you can't... Just leave it... I going to home...

Ameer: Hey buddy... Just tell sister in law Name atleast i will find other details about her ....

Avinash: Ameer please.. i can't... Before he could finish Ameer just told" if you think I am your friend... Then tell me! Why you are very secret about Sister in law! You even didn't told her Name.. even now... Ok i just assume... You never thought about me as a friend... Ok leave it....

Avinash: Anusha....

Ameer didn't got it... Said" What!"

Avinash: Anusha.... My wife!...

What!!!!!! Ameer shouted from lungs ...

😘....

I know...i know... Many of you scolding me for very late update... Sorry... And Thank you for supporting me....