Chapter- 18

Anu asked to Avinash "What kind of relationship that we are having as per your imagination? ahh tell me Mr.Avinash"!...

Avinash cleared his throat and said "I thought you are cheating on me"!....

Hearing Avinash reply She just laughed loudly.....

Avinash looked Anu with unknown expression....

Anu: So What Avinash!...we are going to divorce!... So it's not cheating!... It's like I am searching my future partner right!...so you are wrong here!...But what you have done today it's very disappointed!.. you created very cheap rumour.... You spreaded rumour about me and cousin brother!.. very disgusting!...

Anu: Ok let me ask you one question!... After our divorce are you going to live your life single?...

Avinash didn't said anything..he just looking Anu with blank face...

Anu continued....

Anu: So you didn't thought about anything after divorce!... But after year or some you will remarry right!.. you can't live alone.....So same for me also!... But I already started to plan my future not like you!.. because I am pregnant!.. before my baby born I want to marry someone who loves me and my baby without any condition! Because I want my baby lives with happy family...I will remarry as soon as possible after our divorce!..

Avinash: But we are not divorced!.. you are talking like this!...Are you not ashamed! We are still husband and wife damn it!.. with angry tone!..

Anu: What are you trying to say here!.. I can't understand!.... You don't want this relationship or baby!.. you are the one who brought this separation!.. now you are saying.. I am your wife!... Don't confuse me!...

Avinash: See!.. Anu! You can marry whoever you want! But after divorce!.. so don't do anything that disrespecting me or disrespecting this relationship!..

Anu: What! I am disrespecting this relationship. What kind relationship we have right now! Ok! Just leave that part! I don't want stress myself with that!..And listen carefully...I didn't saying that! I am Seeing one right now!.. I am just saying that ,I will remarry after divorce!.. so I am not disrespecting anyone or anything!.. so don't invade into my private life anymore!.. If you spread this kind of rumours once again! I will not talk like today!... Saying that Anu went out for Avinash cabin with thud sound!...

It's been one week after their conversation, from that day Anu avoided Avinash.They just living like strangers in one house... Avinash tried conversation sometimes... But Anu didn't replied anything....

At office:

Anu entered into office... While she walking towards her chair, Ameer came...

Ameer: Hey,Anu! Oh no! Anu Mam .... With joking manner....

Anu: Ameer just Stop it!... What do you want?...

Ameer: What! Why are asking like this!... I am just wishing you and wanted to see you! That's it!...

Anu: Cut the crap... I know! You have something to ask me!... So just spill it!...

Ameer: Ameer smiled!" Anu! I know no...no.. All of us know! You are sister of our Boss!"..

Anu nodded her head as saying yes!...

Ameer continued;
" And... Incase do you know who is our Invisible Boss"!...

Anu: Ameer!.. I am only my brother's sister!... Our IV Boss friend of Raj Anna... They studied in same class!.. and very close friends!.. that's all I know!.. apart from that I didn't seen him directly or talked!..

Ameer : Are you saying true!...

Anu: Yes! True... God promise!..

Saying that both of them started to laugh....

Hearing throat clearing sound both of them looked in that direction!...there standing Avinash with question look!...

Avinash: What are you doing here Ameer!..

Ameer: Oh god Avinash! Not again!.. I am just talking with Anu!.. come Anu let's go inside! Otherwise he will start his lecture!..

Saying that Ameer holded Anu wrist!...

Anu also smiled and started to walk!...

Avinash: Anu! Come to my cabin!.. saying that he went to his cabin!...

Anu looked Avinash with full of anger!...

Ameer: Whats his problem!...

Anu: Don't know while shrugged her shoulder!... While touching her baby stomach!.. now Anu four months!. Her baby bump now Little visible...

Ameer: Did you had your breakfast!

Anu: Yes I had!...

Ameer: And the fruit juice!..

Anu: Yes I had!..

Ameer: And tablets!...

Anu: yes! Yes! With small smile...

Ameer also smiled....

Anu!... The loud voice again stopped their smile....

Anu: Ameer! I am leaving!.. otherwise Avinash Sir going to scold us!.. particularly Me!... Saying that she went to Avinash Cabin!

Anu knocked Avinash cabin door... Hearing come in Sound, she went inside!...

Avinash: Anu! What was earlier?.. with accused look...

Anu: What sir!.. she asked with question look!...

Avinash: Don't act like, you don't know what I am asking!...

Anu: Sir! If you don't have anything! I am leaving!...

Avinash: You dare!...

Anu: Then what I do Sir!.. you suddenly asked me,come to your cabin, and your asking some Question that I am not understanding!... Can you say clearly!.. or else I am leaving!...

Avinash: What are doing with Ameer earlier...

Anu: What do you mean Sir! That's my personal! I can talk with anyone, anytime... That's none of your business... I didn't talked with anyone in office time... So I am seeing any fault here!...

Avinash: Anu! Just tell me What did you talked with him... And laughing... Don't make me ask again!... Tell me... While clenching his palm...

Anu: I already said, that's none of your business!.. I am leaving Sir!.. excuse me!.. saying that she started to move towards the door....

But her step stopped by hold....

Avinash standing very closely while holding Anu wrist very tightly....

Avinash: Anu! I am asking one more time! Tell me!.. while breathing heavily....

Anu: I am not going to tell you anything! So leave my hand Mr.Avinash!...

Avinash: Anu! You are testing my patience!.. tell me!..

Anu: I am also saying again leave my hand...

Avinash: Tell me damn it with loud voice he asked while moving his face closely to Anu!..

Anu: Why I have tell you everything I am speaking with anyone!....

Avinash: Because.... He stammered...

Anu: Because what! Ahh! Because what Avinash!.. this time she raised her voice..

😘..

Thank you.. thank you dears for your response, messages and comments..

And sorry guys for late update.....