Chapter-23

Anjali came down hearing sounds in downstairs.... When she came... The scene infront her made her angry....

Anjali: Anu... Saying that she stormed towards Anu to help her to stand up...
seeing Anjali Anu wiped her tears... and said....

Anu: Anjali!..  with sad tone .... Anjali helped her to stand up.... Anu stood up while holding her stomach carefully...

Anjali: Looking towards Avinash " Avinash! What the hell are you doing?"....

Both Avinash and Diya stoop up from their position....

Avinash: This is none of your business Anjali!.. don't take her side while pointing towards Anu he said with harsh tone.

Anjali: What! I can't believe this!.... Ok! I will not ask you anything...anymore!... Anu! Turing towards Anu" Let's go from here!" While holding Anu wrist she told...

Anu : Anu just nodded her head....

Seeing that Diya said " Stop"...

Diya: Anu! Don't leave from here!... You are taking wrong decision!... This is all misunderstanding... I think you misunderstood something!.. let me explain!.... I don't know why did you slapped me!.. but I can feel that!... Indirectly I hurted you with my actions or words.... That's ok!..I know what Avinash did now is very wrong!...He slapped you because he care about me! Not more than anything!... Please understand!.. let's talk and clear everything!... Please...

Avinash: Diya! Why are you pleading to her!.. she is the one who have to say sorry to you!... Leave her!... Now a days she is behaving crazy....

Hearing that Anu laughed... And said...

Anu: What I am crazy!.. yes I am crazy!.... Because I married you!.. I am crazy! After marriage you didn't talked  me sweetly not even one day you cared about me ... But I waited for you! CorrectI am crazy! After using me for your pleasure for months! You said let's get divorce!... For that also I said ok! Because I don't want to force you in this relationship ! So I am crazy! After that!... She stopped middle of her sentence!... And continued" leave it!.. I am truly crazy person!...what he said true!.. looking towards Diya ,she folded her hands 🙏" I am so sorry for slapping you!.. I know I am so wrong for  raising my hands to unknown person without knowing them properly about any reason!.. may be because of my pregnancy hormone! Nowadays I gets super angry, sad and happy also... Mood swings!... I am sorry!... For you he slapped me one time!... If you want to slap... you can slap me! But you also have to say sorry! Because when you said you will separate my baby from me it triggered me .... That's why I slapped you!... In this world I don't want anything " but my baby is my everything" that why!... Saying that she showed her another cheek towards Diya....

Anjali: Anu! Just stop it!....What are you saying!.. Divorce!.. What just happening here?... You are asking slap from her!.. why are you digesting everything!... Just leave from here!.. come!...

Diya:No Anu! I am wrong here! I am sorry Anu!I just told that  for joke!.. I just care for baby that's it!... We wl talk about this some other day clearly.....Now...ANJALI ! This is  their family issue... Let them talk and solve their misunderstandings.that would be better... If we talk now it will create more problems between them....

While Diya talking.... Anjali shouted Anu name " Anu!... Look at your Pants"...

Hearing Anjali Anu also looked down her pants... It's bleeding... The red liquid stained her pants .. looking that Anu got panick....

Both Diya and Anjali holded Anu securely...and walked towards Anjali car.... And Anjali shouted at Diya...

Anjali: Just leave her!... Because of you!.. Avinash slapped her!... Because of that this is happened!... If anything happened to baby We will not leave you both!... Saying that she started car.... While Anu holding her stomach cried...." Anjali drive fast!... I am so scared! Please!".....

Seeing that Anjali eyes got moist..." Don't worry! Nothing will happen to baby!.. just stress... nothing!... Just take deep breath.. relax... You tension also will scare baby!... Just relax.... While saying smoothing  words to Anu she drove fastly towards hospital.....

When the reached hospital... Anjali shouted like maniac.... For help.... She knows the value of baby!... Because after being married for 5 years... Anjali and Vinay could not have baby.....

After  15 minutes.... Akash, Bavi, David , Rubia ,vinay and Ravi with his wife Pooja.... Came to hospital....

Seeing Vinay Anjali started to say what happened in Avinash house...
Hearing that all of them got shocked....

Akash: What! Avinash done this to Anu!... After made Anu pregnant!.. he is asking Divorce!... What just going on his mind!....How can he behave like this...

Bavi: I knew it!... I told you guys!... That day at picnic also i told you guys... Something wrong between them.... I told you guys Avinash not interested in Anu!... She is not suitable for Avinash!.. that's why he did this!...

This time Akash slapped Bavi!..

Akash: Just shut up Bavi!.. how could you talk this about Anu!.. not now!.. she is in hospital!...we don't know what will happen to baby!... I just ashamed of you!... Others also said same thing to her... She just lowered her head went and sat quietly...

And here Avinash came with Diya.... bluffy eyes with redness denoting he cried heavily...

He came near Vinay..... Before he said anything Vinay started...

Vinay: Who are you?...

Hearing that Avinash just stared at Vinay....

Vinay: I just asking you damn it!.. who the hell are you?... You are not my friend!... He can't raise his hand on women and particularly not his wife who is caring his baby!...

Avinash just lowered his head with guilt....Divid hugged Avinash for consoling...

Anjali: Why are talking to him Vinay!...Are you guys going to take his side because he is your friend.... Anu is just new stranger to you guys...

David: No Anjali! It's not like this!..We know him for lifetime....he is not like this.... He is not person who behave like this..From school days we know him.....He hate girls... But not even one time he insulted anyone or done anything to them... I don't know what happened to him...

Anjali: So you guys are trying to justify his action!... Wow!.. what a friendship!... Vinay you also!...

Vinay: No! Anjali!... Because he continues.... Doctor came out from Anu ward....

Thank you guys for caring words.... I know this is very late update... Thank you for waiting....
😘