Chapter Four: Did I fuck you up?

"FINALLY!" Nico burst out happily and everyone let out a chuckle or laugh.
"Easy mate" Xander chuckled, ruffling up his nephew's hair.
"No, you don't get it, Unca Xandy, she's coming home" Dustin's eyes gleamed with happiness, Landon nodding.
"That means no visiting hours " Austin pointed out causing Vince to nod in agreement.
"And we can play with her whenever we like." Milo added causing everyone in the room to smile.
"She's all yours, buddy, I'm good with not staying up all night to take care of her."
Alina looked at the baby she was holding close, bending her head a little to place a kiss on her head, a content sigh escaping her lips."Finally going home, at last."

Third Person's P.O.V:

"You have got to be kidding me" Austin muttered and Dustin laughed loudly.

"What?" Their triplet asked and Landon looked up questioningly too.

"Look at Calvin's bloody live"

"He's a fucking dumbass"

"You might have to 'bloody' mind your 'fucking' language a little from now on"

Both the boys nodded at Vincent's voice, happy Alina wasn't around, she wouldn't say anything to them or punish them, it was just they always behaved in front of both Alina and Vincent since they were kids. It's what you do when you look up to someone. Not to mention the sharp look she'd give them.

"Because if I hear our little sister speak such obscene words and then later come to know she learnt it from you" Alina stood at the door frame as she spoke and entered "Well let's just say I won't be very happy"

If I'm not happy, you won't be happy either.

She never spoke the words but they were clear.

"Little sister?" Milo asked carefully as he made his way in and tapped Landon's shoulder, the latter shifted allowing his older brother to take a seat beside him whereas Nico leaned sideways on the door frame, arms crossed looking at Alina, jaw clenched without a word.

"We found Aurora" Vincent informed only after Alina nodded at him, allowing him to do so.

"What the fuck?" Dustin burst out and even Austin who always knew what to say looked baffled.

Alina nodded looking at Dustin, expecting the words. She glanced at Nico, knowing his reaction would be the worst, he didn't say anything but his clenched jaw, popped out veins and clenched fists spoke in volumes.

"I didn't know we were keeping her," Nico said quietly

Milo blinked looking at Alina, then Vincent and finally his twin. Justin gritted his teeth, digging his hands into the couch underneath him. Dustin glared holding himself back from breaking something. And Landon, Landon simply stared at the floor.

See the younger four did have memories of her, not as many as the older four did, but enough of their own to break their hearts when she left.

They should be happy right now, overjoyed but they weren't.

They weren't, see after the death of their parents and aunts, their family was targeted constantly because they thought reckless, wild Alina could not be serious, that Vincent would be too weak, that Milo would take everything as a joke and Nico would act on impulse, that the triplets and Landon were still younglings, that they could gain control over the mafia(s), that they could have all of the Black Family power, So yes there were moments where they were near to dying, moments they were successfully kidnapped, it didn't happen at all anymore, it hadn't happened for years now, but the once oblivious children now knew that being this rich had a price, that great power comes with great responsibility, that they would never be totally and fully safe.