Chapter Nineteen: Artsy pretty in a very cool way.

"You avoid her," Brie pointed at Landon with her paintbrush, who raised his hands in surrender from the sculpture he was working on. Music filled the studio apartment they bought together at fifteen. "No seriously, talk to her, you might just have something in common. She's your little sister. She's back. She'll grow up soon. She'll be gone soon. Just like you are currently."
"I do. I talk to her. I know she likes coffee and one direction, playing around Justin, driving. I know she likes the way we randomly hold her sometimes."
"But what does she know about you?"

Aurora's P.O.V:

Turns out, assembling the gun was fairly simple. I just had to put my mind to it. So I happily bit into the nachos that Justin bought for himself that Landon and I ultimately agreed to share. 

He was on his phone. I had no such liberty as mine was still trapped in a drawer, probably missing me as much as I missed it. I really did miss it. Very much. 

My legs kicked about, dangling from the stool, my toes were finally reaching the leg-resting bit of it. It's not my fault each and every one of my siblings was at least 6'1 or over. 

"What song is that?" Landon spoke.

"Hm?" 

"The song you were so softly humming?"

I blushed.

"Sorry," I looked at the nachos instead of my brother, "It's sweet talk. Saint Motel."

"I knew I heard it somewhere." He nodded to himself, almost proud, though it was hard to tell with Landon too, not because he was too hard to read, just that he was one of the siblings I spent time with least, he was always busy and when we were all together, usually he muttered comments to Justin, who laughed out, what I did know was that Landon was best dressed and into pottery and according to my oldest brother 'at blowing up things that are in no need of being bombed.' He tapped his fingers against the table. "Brie loves it. That band. And the song."

"Brie?" I asked turning to her, very well aware of who she was, wolf cut hair, hazel eyes, always paint on her body, face or hands, fingertips or even her hair, tall enough and Landon's best friend from when they were children. She'd waved to me once or twice when Landon and the triplets drove me to school and back home but she was mostly busy either talking to Landon or insulting Justin, "As in the short-haired girl?"

Fiona said that she wanted to kiss her very badly, not to 'fuck' her, to kiss her and I quote 'feel those pretty pink lips on mine and taste them until I satisfy myself.' I agreed, she was pretty, not sweet pretty, daydreaming pretty if that was a thing. Artsy pretty in a very cool way. 

"There's a lot of short-haired girls."

"I know but I'm talking about like...you know."

"Do I?" He raised his eyebrow, looking at me intently.

"Well...uh..."

"Well?"

"Stop looking at me like that," I muttered drinking the remainder of my juice. Landon and Nico. I could never talk to them straightly. And Alina. Alina comes at the top really. 

"Like what?"

"Like you're...I don't know...like you're daring me or something."

"That is what I'm doing," His eyes twinkled in amusement, the way all my siblings' did.

"Did you really?" 

"Did I really what?" Landon bent his head down so that our eye contact never broke.

"I hope everyone finds out and they do this to you." 

A small laugh left his mouth, as he finally leaned into his seat. 

"We were making out. That's it. All of them have done worse things." Landon grabbed another nacho stuffing it into his mouth and swallowing it before speaking again, "How is your life going?"

"Good, I finished the gun."

"Finally," He teased, "I thought that we would witness Justin finally being full and not wanting more food before that."

I stuck my tongue at him. He clicked a picture. I widened my eyes in indignation. 

"That's a violation of privacy."

"I'm your big brother, I don't care." 

I huffed, losing the battle and eating another mouthful, deciding that I would g to Alina today itself, after all, when Justin comes home, I'm going to need all the protection I can get. Including, knowing how to shoot. 

_____________________

I'm so sorry. Honestly. I'm so sorry. 

It was PG time (big deal in my school) and then I lost the book which had the plot points, hints, basically everything and all the information until part 3 in my mind is not registered but I improvised finally and the good news is that I know what to write the next three chapters which I will deliver, (all three) by next time this week (very hopefully) because I'm so sorry and you deserve a much more organised author but school life in general is...hectic considering I live in one, there's no time or energy left for writing usually. 

But I'll do better, I'll update this entire week, hopefully, but then I have exams and after those three, I'll aim at finishing up part 2 and midway part 3 in December and January.

Again, hopefully. 

How's everyone? How's life? I really want to know, tell me. I got a haircut. 

(This is unedited, sorry for the mistakes, feel free to point out any.)

Thank you so much for reading and voting and patiently waiting, I really appreciate and love each and every single one of you so much more than you'd ever imagine.

Adios Amigos <3