Chapter Seventeen: It's on dreams.

Aurora giggled as Landon fell off his skateboard again, pouting as he rubbed his butt. She clapped in enjoyment.
"Again!"
"You little brat." He tugged her hair which just made her giggle harder before walking in, Aurora followed him cause she didn't want to go to bed but before she could take another step someone scooped her up making her squeal.
"I got you, you little monkey. Off to bed now." Vince looked at his hyper baby sister who wrapped her arms around his neck sure that she could make him tell her stories all night. She couldn't.

Aurora's P.O.V:

I couldn't go back to sleep, I was tired but I had all this unknown energy in me after playing, maybe even determination. If Justin could stalk my Aunt and Uncle, the least I could do was find a little more about my own siblings.

So I made an account without my name, @readytorun I had nothing better that fit, making it private I searched up the name I had seen the previous day, and pressed follow, more than a dozen suggestions popped up.

I blinked at the names, some of them were creative and some not so much, to my surprise I found Alina's account. It was simple. The bio was simple. What was not simple was the number of people following her, in millions.

I blinked.

I was curious and I wanted to scroll just when my door opened, I shut the phone turning my head to meet the person who didn't know how to knock.

"HELLO, WHAT'S UP?"

Let's play a game of who's the only morning person in this family.

"Justin? In the nicest way possible, shut up."

He pinched my side, I rolled over clutching it as though he had stabbed me.

"No attitude" He waved a finger at me, jumping onto the bed beside me. "Milo wants to talk to you, pick his call up."

"And you came all the way here to tell me this?"

"No, I really don't care about your bond, now listen, don't tell anyone about soccer, take them by surprise."

"Okay..." I nodded slowly and he turned to leave, pausing with his hand at the door handle when I called his name suddenly realising that I had to finalize what club I wanted today, and I had no idea, there were so many options. This sucks.

Nothing. I could choose the nothing club...Does taking nothing count? I'd love to do nothing. Nothing sounds great.

"Mhmm?"

"I have to choose a club today"

"So?"

"I don't know which!"

"Well, what to do like doing?"

Sleeping. Imagining fake scenarios before sleeping, overthinking (I didn't like but was good at).

"Nothing."

"Yes, Aurora, that's great, so helpful to your situation."

"Does reading count?"

"Did you even look at the options, you little midget"

I smiled, my cheeks burning slightly making him chuckle. Glad to amuse you, good to return the favour for once.

"Okay, there's writing, book club but it's proper literature like Shakespeare, Fyodor Dystovey kind shit."

"It's Dostoyevsky"

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "See, the last time I read was never. Now you gonna come for breakfast or what?"

I smiled a small one, getting up from the bed and walking with him to breakfast, it was quiet today, everyone was either sleepy, hungover, thinking or working, I had cereal which was filling, and took a little bit of time to finish but I did it, Vince shot me a smile when he noticed too so that made me happy.