Chapter Eighteen: I spy a little girl who had too much fun.

"Dustin?" An eighteen-year-old Nico looked at his little brother, whose lips parted in shock.
"Oh hey Nic!" "
"Don't 'Hey Nic' me, where were you?"
"I just..."
"Two ways tell me or Alina."
"It's not like you won't tell Alina after I tell you" Dustin muttered looking out the window in the hallway, Nico grabbed his jaw careful of the bruises already forming on Dustin's face, his rarely stern eyes meeting his younger brother's.
"Yes, I will because you are my little brother, and this is not allowed especially not at your age." "You were the one who took me!"
"Exactly, you weren't alone, I was there..." to protect you. The words weren't spoken but understood and Dustin let his head hang with one final grumble.

Aurora's P.O.V:

Over the next few days and another few sessions, I had understood a lot, understanding and applying were two different things, of course, it would take time and I would try my best, school was getting normal to me too.

Yes, the castle-like school, with wooden or marble flooring, sophisticated teachers and arrogant batchmates, even the random photos that appeared on the Instagram pages during the day. I was beginning to learn, I think.

Keep your appearance up, all the time, no matter what, no matter who.

Fiona had put it into simple words, another thing I'd need to work on and then there was soccer, I loved playing it honestly, but I hated running, which is a vital part of it.

How do people run for fun? Teach me. Please.

On second thought maybe everyone who runs has a sugar rush 24/7 in their lives like Justin. He does not get tired, I swear to Alina.

I checked my bag one last time, before swinging it over my shoulder and put my phone in my pocket with a sigh, closing my eyes for a brief minute before heading downstairs, and was soon seated beside Austin, chewing on jam and toast, I had pastry (it's called beignet apparently. ) yesterday actually and so I just settled for this today.

"It's quiet" I suddenly commented and furrowed my eyebrows. "Where's Justin?"

"He was too hyper this morning" Vince rolled his eyes."Told him to pick up the twins."

"Wait they're coming today?"

I wish it were as if on cue moment, where they enter but it wasn't and we continued talking.

"Did you do"-

"Yes, Vince" I answered before he could finish his question. "I did my homework."

"Do not interrupt me." He reprimanded and I murmured a sorry, he sent me a small smile that I returned, Alina got up from the table when her phone rang, speaking a language I didn't understand but did know. French.

She kept switching it up with Italian occasionally, I chewed on my toast, twirling on the stool and then stopped when I heard Justin's voice.

"I GOT THEM, CAN I JUST GET MY CHOCOLATE CAKE NOW?"

"Shut up, dumbass" Milo laughed at him, flicking his cheek and in turn, Justin punched his shoulder lightly, Milo simply put him in a headlock messing up his hair, I let out a soft laugh at it.

"Hey baby" Milo looked up eyes shining and opened his arms. I jumped into them because I talked to him, every fortnight, and I missed all the hugs I had gotten from him that day, they were so warm.

Nico finally entered, throwing his jacket on a stool and without greeting anyone, walked over to Alina, who was looking out of the window, phone pressed to her ear, talking. I let my head rest against Milo's chest, watching as he wrapped his arms around Alina from behind, burying his head in her shoulder, she in return placed a hand on the side of his face.