Chapter Seven: There are two types of people...

"Bubby?"
"Mhmm?" Milo looked at the toddler who smiled at him sweetly.
"Playw!"
"Yeah, shortcake, that's what we're doing."
"Allw dawy?"
"No." Milo said sternly. "Bubby can't play with you all day, I have friends too"
"But bubbbyyyyyyy"
"But babbbbyyyy" Milo mocked and then put the mini slice of pizza to her lips, letting her take a small bite. They spent all day together.

Aurora's P.O.V:

Bowling.

Milo had taken us bowling, I had never gone bowling before, I had no idea how to play.

"I have no idea how to play" I pulled at his sleeve and his lip curled into a small smirk.

"Okay here" He hooked his fingers into the holes on a ball. "Now what you do is aim for bowling pins, if you get all of them to fall it's a strike okay?"

"Okay" I nodded unsurely and he handed me another ball, I did what he did.

"Now just" He took his arm back, and then bent a little and threw the ball, it spun as it reached the end and knocked out all the pins but one.

"Woah" I stared at the almost empty space and he nodded.

"Go on" He looked at me when the pins were placed again, I took a deep breath, before copying his actions, immediately crossing my fingers as the ball spun on the board.

I got a strike.

"You sure you haven't done it before?" Milo raised an eyebrow, amusement dancing in his eyes, as I shook my head.

"Uh-huh" He shook his head "I'm coming for you, baby Black"

"I'm not a baby" I mumbled and he snorted.

"Sure" He patted my head before picking up a ball and letting it glid over the boards.

He got a strike too.

Milo smirked at me, handing me a ball, I took a deep breath, bending a little, letting my hand hang, and then threw it forward with the force, the ball rolled straight forward immediately knocking down almost all the pins, 3 remaining.

"It's okay, baby, you have the excuse" Milo picked up a ball and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What excuse?"

"That" His hand left the ball, a smirk on his lip as he turned to me "You're a baby."

"Hey!"

"Oh look, another strike, baby."

"I'm not a baby" I grumbled picking up a ball, my eyes widening immediately, Milo laughed taking it from me and handed me another one. Lighter one.

"Like I said, baby."

"Don't be mean" I looked at him, he turned me by my shoulders and pushed the back of my head forward.

"Go on, baby"

I huffed not understanding how he got me so annoyed so quick after being so nice. Must be his special talent.

Little did I know each and every sibling of mine had this excellent talent.

It was a strike. I grinned looking at him.

"Still a long way to go to beat me, baby." He winked at me.

~o~O~o~

I beat him.

It took a few hours, a lot of groaning and grinning, a lot of him annoying me with the calling me baby or little girl but in the end, I won and he lost. And god it felt so good, the win was probably the reason I was more confident with him now, in a petty little way my ego had been boosted, not to mention I already was comfortable with him, it was clear he had gotten comfortable with me too, that's where the sweet nicknames switched to meaner teasing ones.