Chapter Three: I don't think I am sorry.

"No, I seriously thought I was going to bleed to death okay? Not funny."
Lance just laughed harder, rubbing Alina's leg in comfort, but laughed nevertheless.
"Think of what I must've thought," Maddie grumbled, looking up from her phone for a second. "All the people in the family were boys."
"I was helpful" Cole argued and Maddie tilted her head, eyes narrowed. 
"You disappeared. The entire fucking week." 

Aurora's P.O.V.: 

"Justin Dante." Vincent's warning tone was the first thing that reached my ears, I was sore, tired and dirty, hungry too. My legs were tired, and my ears, Milo does not shut up. Not that I minded, I liked it when he talked, I just didn't exactly prefer it when the talking is only teasing, and pushing me around. But I had fun today. The island was absolutely breathtaking, with a lake to my surprise, various sporting grounds, a library, a training centre and so much more. It was like a little city in itself, but also beautiful, all nature, hardly polluted, perfection. I could almost see why Lanc...Uncle L didn't mind it. 

"Hey," Milo stopped me and I turned around, softly grumbling under my breath, because I thought I was done with being teased today, it sucked. 

"Come here," He urged me and I trudged to him a little faster and stood in front of him, Milo gently reached over, pulling me against his chest. "You're a good sport, little girl." 

I relaxed in his hold and hugged him back, most of the teasing was playful, I didn't mind it at all in a serious manner but sometimes I missed the gentle Milo. I liked both, I liked the latter a little more. 

"Thanks," I mumbled and then he placed a kiss on my head and pulled away. 

"Now go get some sleep, I don't want to deal with a grumpy toddler tomorrow."

And he was back.

"One of these days I'm going to flip you off," I warned him, walking away, and ignoring whatever he yelled back at me. 

"Second door on your right," Vince said from the couch when I passed the living room and I just nodded in response, rushing up the stairs, faster I get out of the shower, the faster I get food, the faster I sleep. And today I really really wanted to. 

I entered the room, it was all wooden, but beautiful with a balcony to its right side, I noticed my bad inside the bathroom attached to the room and instantly went in, shut the door, took a hot shower never wanting to get out but I had to, so I did. I got dressed in a light creme t-shit that loosened up near the end and normal black leggings, slipped my feet into slippers and got out of the room.

"Wear a jacket," Vince motioned me around as soon as I reached the top of the stairs. 

"It's summer," I frowned. 

"Your hair are wet, you'll catch a cold."

"I don't think I brought a jacket," I said and then stifled a yawn, Vince put whatever he was holding down and jogged up the stairs. 

"C'mon, I'll get you mine," I nodded, leaning into his side, Vince wrapped his arm around me, and then kissed the side of my head, recently, I had stopped hugging myself to their sides a lot, at least compared to before, it had lowered down a little, but for some reason, today I felt this unexplainable need to stay in the arms of my eldest brother so much so that when he moved his hand away from my shoulders to get me a jacket, I almost felt like crying.

"What's up with that face?" He tweaked my chin and then helped me into a dark jean jacket of his, that clearly was too large on me but would effectively stop water from dripping down my back. 

"I want a hug," I told him and he looked at me for a few seconds, sat down on the bed, pulling me sideways onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around me, slightly rocking us back and forth.