Chapter Five: Baby Burrito.

Aurora looked at everyone around herself, talking and laughing, she felt her heart drop and sat further into the old hard chair that she was assigned. She had friends, of course, she did. Loads of them but sometimes...it didn't feel like she did. It dawned on her at these moments when they left her alone or when they didn't know what was going on at her place....it dawned on her randomly that she didn't have friends who'd do anything for her, so Aurora just smiled at a friend who joked and opened her book once more, because what else could be done.

Aurora's P.O.V:

I need my phone. It's not a want, it's a need. I didn't get to text anyone about the grounding...well I could have but I forgot and now they might think I was ignoring them. It sucked. I didn't want to lose them too.

"Austin?" 

"Hmm?" My brother looked up from the book he had in his hand.

"Do you think Alina could let me text someone for a second?" Nico walked across the room, lazily throwing a glance at both of us, shuffling through the various drawers, I think trying to find a lighter. I had his lighter. He didn't know. 

"I'm not really sure, especially if you asked," He seemed to think for a minute. "Or any one of us four."

"Why?" I leaned into his side, he wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my arm. 

"Well, for you it's obvious reasons, because you're the one punished. The rest of us...we've tried before but we are the nearest in age so you know..." I yawned and nodded accepting the response, it made sense. 

"We could watch a movie though," I saw Nico finally find a box of match sticks and he walked out. he wouldn't be able to light them, the sides of the box were rubbed with wax. 

"Yeah," I looked up at him and he smiled at me, and then kissed my head. I clutched the hot water bottle closer as another wave of pain hit my lower abdomen trying not to think of the topic related to friends, it always ended up with either me in tears or sad for the rest of the day. 

"You okay?" Austin rubbed my hand and I nodded. He chuckled. 

"Aren't you cuddly today?"

"I'm cuddly every day."

"No," He let out a sigh and gathered me into a hug, burying his face in my hair. "Not as much as before."

"You know we can hug anytime you want right?"

"I know," He kissed my head, I melted at the look in his eyes, I knew why. He was graduating next year. There might be a few months but it won't be the same probably ever again. I hugged him closer. 

"Have you thought about them yet?" 

"About what?"

"The colleges."

"I have," He admitted and I nodded, looking up at him. He met my eyes and nudged me. "I promise I'll call you every single day, alright?"

"Who will I complain about though?" I asked softly.

"Nico?"

I snorted, and then covered my face a little embarrassed and he laughed and I laughed but it was heavy-hearted, our laughter....but it also lightened a little of the heaviness in our hearts, it was weird to explain but I would miss him. All four of my brothers.

"Who'll bandage my wounds?"

"Hopefully you won't have any," He gave me a look and then looked at the tv and winked at me, "Ask the Asshole."

"Don't let him hear you say it," I warned him. 

"I'm not scared of him."

"All four of us are scared of all four of them,"

Blood.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara