2.

The ride to school was filled with small side conversations about grades, classes, and boys until the mention of Junpei where it got quiet for a minute.
After telling your father what you saw on the news pop-up from your phone, you asked how people could be so ruthless and people like them would deserve whatever they got.

"I know it may seem hard to believe but I see things like that everyday." Nanami said.

"What do you do about it?" you said in a sad tone.

"What I can. Sometimes in my profession and many others, you have to either turn a blind eye or try your best to help." Nanami said, somewhat in a serious tone.

"But you own your own stock marketing business.. why would you-"

"We're here, have a nice day, (Y/n)."

You sat in your seat, both stunned and confused but decided to leave it be.

"You too." you said with a warm smile.

"Take the train home after school today, I won't be back until later this evening." the man said as he drove away.

You nodded your head and walked into school. You've been taking the train home a lot recently. Since your dad got a new "client ", he's been coming home later and a lot more stressed. You also notice little cuts and bruises on his face sometimes too.  Of course the thought of him cheating flashed through your mind but was quickly pushed out, you're father was too honest and practal to cheat, if he were ever unhappy he'd simply just leave the marriage but never you. You were too precious and he's reassured you multiple times that he loves you and would never leave you.

As you walked into school you thought of Junpei again. The though of reaching out to him before it was too late crossed your mind all that day during school and on the way to the train station that evening.

"The next time I see him, I'll reach out. I swear." you thought to yourself as you boarded your train and popped in your earbuds and put on a random song.

"Yo Gojo, where're we going?" a pink haired boy yelled as he boarded the train, waving his hand.

"Damn he's kinda cute but dad would kill me!!" you thought as you look looked over at the boy, Yuji Itadori and his soon to be teacher, Satoru Gojo walking alongside him.

"We're going toooooo..." Gojo said, stringing Itadori along. "A surprise location!" Gojo followed up with his signature high pitched voice and goofy smle.

"Really? Come on man!!" Itadori said angrily as he looked away and you two locked eyes for a split second.

You blushed and turned your face as he went to sit with Gojo.

"Damn she's kinda cute." Itadori said in a whisper, subtly pointing at you.

"Ooh does someone have a crush? How cute!" Gojo continued in his high pitched voice.

Itadori blushed and looked away again before glancing back at you as you stood up and prepared for your stop which was coming right up.

The pink haired vessel waved goodbye to you as you got off and you turned redder than a tomato.

As you stepped off the train you tripped a little, causing itadori to hop up quickly to try to catch you when you bumped into someone. After apologizing you quickly look up to the person you bumped into to see your father.

"D-. Dad??" you say, clearly shocked. "I- I thought you were supposed to be working late today."

Without saying a word, Nanami pulls you back behind him and glances at Itadori and then Gojo. Itadori stood, still positioned as if he were going to try to pull you back onto the train, saving you from falling. He stared at you and Nanami until the doors shut, afterwards sitting back with Gojo.

"(Y/n), stay away from that boy." Nanami said rather seriously.

"Why?" you say dragging your feet behind your dad as he walked off, motioning for you to follow.

"It's nothing you could understand right now." he said coldly

You sighed heavily, feeling defeated.

"He was so damn cute though."