15.

Itadori was stunned at hearing the offer.

"100,000 ¥ a week?" the pink haired boy asked in excitement.

"Yes. I'll give you some time to consider it of course. It's just, with that special grade after her she'll need special protection around the clock. If you took this offer you probably wouldn't have much time to yourself."

"I see." Itadori said, thinking hard. "I'll do it!"

Itadori heard Nanami gasp over the phone, shocked he took the offer and so quickly too.

"Thank you so much, Itadori. This'll start as soon as I get there. I'll bring the first payment with me too."

"Cool, see ya soon then." Itadori said, hanging up the phone m.

As itadori thought about what he said to you as paramedics revived you, he grew happy that he'd get to spend all day and night with you, getting to know you more and more each day.

Instead of going back to your room, itadori waited by the entrance of the hospital for Nanami. He thought about what your days would be like together but also about how he'd be suddenly intruding on your life and vise versa.

The offer caught itadori off guard to the point that he didn't think about what Gojo said about him hurting any and everyone who wasn't a Jujutsu sorcerer though he'd made a deal with Sukuna and could control more of his cursed energy.

As these things ran through Itadori's mind, Nanami and his wife showed up to the hospital.

Itadori greeted the two as they all walked to (Y/n)'s room.

Before going in, Nanami pulls itadori aside.

"Before anything, let me lay down some rules." Nanami whispers. "Never utter the names, 'Ryomen Sukuna' or Junpei Yoshino'. I believe that the mention of these names will cause forgotten trauma to present itself. Also, months ago after an argument with her mother, we had to come clean about curses and such - which she probably doesn't remember - but there was one thing that I discussed separately with her. It was about mine and her mother's past: a masacour in our small village way before (Y/n) was born. We were the only survivors and Gojo had saved us. We were attacked by a curse that had possession of 6 of Sukuna's fingers, which is how Jujutsu high got 6 in their possession. I believe if you bring up Sukuna she'll remember the story and be afraid of you and fear for her no life and we can't have that."

Itadori was shocked, eyes wide.

"Okay.." he said hesitantly.

"If you ever want to know about it, ask Gojo. He'll be more than happy to tell you." Nanami said as he walked away. "Now come on so I can introduce you two."

Yuji nods his head as he follows behind the man.