Nayeon - Crossing lines

(Warning harassment and assault)

The meeting today was going to be boring, running over pretty much the same routine for comeback schedule, even when it was around the festive holidays it wouldnt change much. Unfortunately as Im Nayeon's bodyguard, Y/N had to sit in on it too. It didn't matter where she went Y/N was going to be there anyway.

I am a foreigner from the UK who moved to South Korea with my parents when in my early teens, after a few years my parents decided they wanted to go back and I stayed to earn my living here. In my late twenty's here I am earning my keep being a bodyguard and a damn good one at that, working for a high profile idol.

I didn't mind at all working for her we got along great, just I hate meetings, I like to be doing something not sitting around. "Alright everyone got that?" One of JYP's managerial subordinates had passed on the schedule. I nodded lazily as Nayeon sitting next to me said excitedly "I can't wait to get started again, I've missed my fans!" The meeting was adjourned and we went off to a final performance practice before comeback the next day.

It was comeback day, I had a good night's rest ready for the first hectic day. I live in the apartment on the floor below from Nayeon, obviously she is in a more upper class apartment, meanwhile I was in a billy basic apartment, I didnt mind though I was not fussed.

Making sure Nayeon was up, to go to Music bank, it was still dark, winter was well and truly here. She tiredly got in the van "what happened to the excitement from yesterday Miss Nayeon?" I teased her. Nayeon twisted her head around to face me, eyes only half open, but I know she was still scouling at me "Ugghh go away unnie.....its only the first day, you know it takes me a few days to get used to it again, plus its freezing." She groaned dramatically. I just chuckled "I'm not going anywhere, you would be lost without me Nayeon." turning the heaters up for her and set off, there was a faint smile on her face.

By the time we got to the TV stations building Nayeon looked more presentable and perked up significantly after stopping by a coffee shop on the way. I mean she is always pretty no matter what, but she still had to look somewhat presentable for public when she arrived. Opening the door to a small gathering of media and fans a few camera flashes going off, I was carrying a handful of bags as I opened her door for her to get out. "Alright Miss Nayeon off you go, do your thing." I smiled at her. Nayeon ducked and got out the Van, squeezing my shoulder in comfort, grinning widely as she exited. Then only posing for few snapshots showing finger hearts and her charming bunny smile, before pretty much running into the building as it was rather chilly. Knowing they would get better ones when came back out after filming.

The filming went great and the comeback stage went smoothly, doing a few interview segments, Nayeon seemed happy with herself. Although she still had on her stage outfit, which wasn't going to be ideal for battling the cold outside. So before hand in prep, I had ran back to the van to get out my scarf, gloves and a fashionable jacket, so atleast she would be a little warmer. Walking towards the exit again with a handful of her bags, I had on the scarf and gloves for convenience instead of putting them in one of bags and having to rifle through them. We got to the door she was about to exit. "Wait Nayeon, here take my scarf and gloves before you go out, don't want to catch a chill." Nayeon turned and came back to me unwrapping the scarf from my neck carefully and managed to pull off the gloves awkwardly as I was still holding the bags, she chuckled at our silly situation. "Do you want a jacket?" I asked kindly, she shook her head then replied
"Y/N you are the best!" She beamed at me heading out.
"Yeah, yeah...." I replied nonchalantly. I followed out a few seconds later as she was taking multiple photos, I slipped past quickly to put these bags in the van and come get her.

It was bitterly cold, she did her fan service with a brave face, but I didn't want her to catch anything so I called over to her slightly concerned "Miss Nayeon, we should go before the cold hits you to much, don't want you to get sick."
Nayeon pouted but understood, walking over waving back at everybody. I was standing there holding her coat ready for her, wrapping it around her shoulders while she hopped in and our schedule for the day was done.