Chaeryeong - Overtime pt2

Hi people, putting it out there if you guys wanted a Yuna oneshot cos personally I feel weird about writing one, I only did that other one so I had all the members. Also I won't be writing any Lia oneshots until she returns cos that also feels weird doing that. Anyways........

......................

After spending Christmas at home with her parents, new year had come and gone with radio silence. Both had failed to contact the other and now work was in the way, almost back in full swing after the holidays.

Y/n was concerned that Chaeryeong had perhaps panicked now in hindsight. Nevertheless both were to blame for what happened, neither being very adult about the events that occurred over Christmas thus far.

Y/n knew she needed to iron everything out whether it was hard or not, this unknown territory the pair were in was making Y/n a little stressed and she doesn't get stressed very often. She knew she needed to approach it in a soft way, it would be no use going to Chaeryeong with a verbal bombardment out of nowhere.

Pretty much everyone was back at work now, the office bustling, the new year invigorating staff. So Y/n hoped.

She let everything pass by the first week, she was so busy catching up with emails and doing her rounds in each department having small chats with the team managers.

"Good morning Miss L/n!" Sana called out with enthusiasm, Y/n couldn't help but smile at the woman she was thankful to have a secretary so full of life.

"Good morning Miss Sanaaa, what's my schedule for today?" Y/n greeted in a friendly manner.

Sana looked at the laptop scanning it swiftly before looking back at Y/n. "You have nothing this morning.....then in the afternoon you have a meeting with that confectionary company about a commercial opportunity, that's at one thirty. After that you have a meeting with team leaders."

"Great, thank you Sana. I guess I will see you after lunch." Y/n replied then made her way into the office to be alone for the morning, it didn't stop the odd employee from coming in though. That's what she wanted as the CEO, she wanted her staff to feel as if they could come to her for certain work matters.

The morning was quiet other than the odd person popping in and out, everytime Y/n had to leave the office for a snack or hot beverage she cautiously eyed Chaeryeong trying to gauge anything from her.

After lunch the meeting with the confectionery company regarding a chocolate commercial got under way, this involved her, their company marketing team directors, Y/n marketing team manager Jeongyeon and a manager from finance. Towards the end of the meeting Y/n had a brain wave and an opportunity to perhaps interact with Chaeryeong in the near future.

Some proposals and brainstorming was briefly done in the meeting but nothing official other than a contract that was written up about the two companies teaming up on this project.

Once the other busineses employees left Y/n asked Jeongyeon to stay back for a second.

"What do you need Miss L/n?" Jeongyeon asked politely.

"This project, I would like one of your junior members of staff to help out and shadow on it. Someone I think has potential to go higher in this company. What do you think?" Y/n proposed professionally.

Jeongyeon pondered her idea tilting her head. "Mmm......sure it could work, it might give some motivation to junior staff if they knew they had opportunities to work on bigger projects and develop skills I'm guessing you have a certain person in mind?"

Y/n smiled glad they had a similar rationale. "Yes I was thinking along the same lines. I do have someone in mind actually.....she has shown some great initiative in the short time she has been here and I hope you will agree."