Chaeryeong - Unforseen Accident

*Y/n pov*

My eyes shot open. I don't know what it was, perhaps something in my subconscious must have told me to get out of here.

I twisted my neck to the opposite side of the bed, finding a male body beside me in a deep slumber, probably the alcohol induced.

I scrunched my face up eyeing said male. My mind went back to last night, what I can remember of it anyways and regretted my actions. Suddenly this man repulsed me, gathering myself I threw on my clothes from last night.

Taking a quick final check of my things I scuttled out the room and out of the apartment without waking him up.

I was disgusted and I felt dirty, it was still early morning and as soon as I returned home I showered and cleansed myself.

Why did I sleep with a guy? I'm not sure myself it kind of. Just happened. I had slept with men before, just leant more towards the ladies. Every time I went out with my friends, I wasn't necessarily looking for someone to spend the night with.

I wasn't opposed to a one night stand, if someone caught my eye. On the other hand, I could be loyal amd be in a relationship it wasn't an issue either way. I was a flirt and it was natural for me to talk to people, i'm in my twenties its my time for exploring and working out the kinks of life.

I worked part time as a dance instructor at a local dance studio and was studying business at University in my final year. Which both were close by.

After I showered I made some breakfast and brewed myself a coffee. I sat down texting my friends Nayeon and Sana making sure we all got home safe. I would see them at class tomorrow, today I had a completely free day hence the clubbing last night. So I could cure my slight hangover and hopefully do some studying.

....

"Miss Park is looking particularly fine today. One chance is all I ask." I whispered only loud enough for my two friends to hear as we sat there with our laptops listening to our professor.
"She always looks pretty." Nayeon rolled her eyes envious of the professor as pretty much half the class admired her.

"I want a second chance...." Sana piped up biting lip not taking her eyes from Miss Park.

I furrowed my brow for a second thinking what she meant, taking glance between the professor and my friend. "Don't tell me you tried hitting on her?"

Sana giggled turning her attention to me. "More than that...." she wiggled her eyebrows smirking. Nayeon hit her arm in shock. "SANA!" She whisper yelled.

Sana sat there smugly and I noticed a few look here and there between Sana and Miss Park. It wasn't platonic. Sana was dangerous.

Class went by and honestly didn't pay too much attention hoping I did not miss much. The three of us walked out of the lecture theatre. "I got to run, I will text you guys. YOU Sana we need to meet up and talk, I want that tea." I said and Nayeon excitedly nodded along too.
"Sure...hehehe.....we will all hang out." Sana answered.

We said our goodbyes and split up, I returned home and changed clothes to heas to the studio. There was three of us who worked there. Myself, I taught the smaller kids pre teen. There was Yeji who taught generic classes for anyone who wanted to do dance she had a variety of skills amd had the patience. Then there was Chaeryeong who was the owner, she taught the talented teens and young adults ones who would go out and compete in competitions etc.

It was a fun place to work at as we were all similar in ages, we all had an understanding of each other.

As I arrived a group of teenagers came out, I greeted them politely as did they. I entered the studio, Yeji wasn't in today, it was just Chaeryeong and I today. I walked into the room she was in to notify I was here, she was standing facing the wall mirror stretching with her hands in the air holding a towel.