Jeongyeon - Stay

"Huh-.....getffffff....hurggh....."

Jeongyeon calmy held the the cloth soaked in chloroform over the struggling man's mouth and nose. Waiting for it to be inhaled it took seconds for the substance to enter the respiratory tract and attack the nervous system.

About 10 or 15 seconds later the body went limp, Jeongyeon catching the body in her arms, she was stronger than average due to enhanced abilities so easily carried the body to her car nearby.

Making sure to be very discreet in all aspects of her task, she drove the unconscious human back to her home. Entering her garage and waiting for the door to slide down before removing him from the boot of the SUV.

Moving the large cloth sheet to the side, revealing a door disguised by a metal shelving unit Jeongyeon promised to always keep hidden from her significant other. She dragged the body haphazardly down the stairs not caring it he bumped his limbs off the wall.

Once in flicking on the lights, the tall woman leant the body into the seat almost like a dentist chair. In the room was 2 large catering fridges and a chest freezer on 1 side. On the opposite side was a deep trough sink with a large bench extending away from the side, then on the back wall a huge metal locker that filled up about half the wall.

For precautionary measures Jeongyeon strapped in the victim incase he woke up, she also put a blindfold on. Jeongyeon then washed her hands and gathered her equipment needed before sitting down next to the unconscious man.

She wiped his elbow crease area with sterile cotton bud, after inserting the needle. She grabbed the catheter inserting the tube into the needle port. A giddy feeling hit her when she saw the first drops of blood come out and she licked her lips, watching the man's blood drain into the blood pack.

Tonight she didn't have to rush her long term girlfriend was out for the night with some friends from work, so she had a few hours atleast.

Knowing everything was as it should be for now she got up and checked her inventory of blood in the fridges. Jeongyeon did somewhat feel guilty for having this huge secret and knew it would only be a matter of time before she would have to reveal the truth to her.

Being a vampire had its perks like eternal youth, looking radiant her neutral expression holding chic and mysterious enigma while when she smiled her face held warmth and kindness it all added to her allure. Enhanced abilities however it had downsides too. The craving for blood and having to find a source, being aloof and a loner most of the time and the fact she was going to live for another couple of hundred years. She swore she would also never fall in love or if it did happen potentially have to kill her partner which she would absolutely refuse to do. She would rather reveal the truth and be left or have to disappear than kill someone she loves dearly.

The vampire hated violence and tried to stick to human way of life as much as possible, this is why she only drained blood from criminals. She was doing what she had to and didn't want to prey in innocent people. On the whole the criminals she took were suspected murderers who hadn't been caught, traffickers, rapists and general petty criminals, she tended to avoid druggies and such due to their blood having a particularly vile taste, it was always a last resort if she had to drain from one of those.

Gaining her information about such criminals through her job in the police. Ofcourse as time went by she would have to fake ID's and backgrounds due to her never ageing features and have to switch forces or job entirely. She used her resources wisely and over time her body has accustomed to her methods going through roughly two blood packs a week.

With each victim she would draw two pints from them. Doing this at a steady volume would leave them fatigued, very weak and scarce recollection of events, but would recover after their own body replenishes itself over time.