Yeji - Persona pt 2

Idk if I'm happy with this, feel like it's a bit 'meh' but anyways I got a couple of ideas for some new oneshots.

‐-------------------------------------------------

*Y/n pov*

Shock.

Shock was on their faces, Yejis friends and anyone else that was in the vicinity who were paying attention to the situation.

Yejis actions were brave to say the least but I couldn't help but think she did it on impulse before thinking about it. I gave her a worried look before letting my eyes wander to her three friends who were rather displeased.

The cat eyed girl pursed her lips turning to her friends aswell, opening her mouth to explain before she was cut off by Lia. "DON'T." She said firmly then sent daggers to myself and stepped forward. "I don't know what kind of shit you are pulling or what kind of spell you put on Yeji. You are not good for her and I will not let you fuck about."

What she said completely rubbed me the wrong way, the audacity of this bitch. I wanted nothing more than to lose my shit, but that would play into her hands and prove her point. I'm sure it would make Yeji uncomfortable aswell, biting my tongue I counted to three before I replied.

"Oh and your little gang know what's good for her right? The ones that seem to feel like they need to be better than everyone else and belittle people to make themselves feel better, you guys are so fickle. Did you forget what happened at that party already?......she was about to be assaulted and you three were nowhere to be seen. Now tell me again how I'm not good for her." I spoke confidently through gritted teeth, however I didn't want to air our whole business so I wasn't speaking too loudly.

Not wanting to stay in this atmosphere or hear her answer I grabbed Yeji's hand and pulled her out of there. We weaved through some students and left into the fresh air outside.

Once we got outside I let go of Yeji and rubbed my face in my palms from frustration groaning sitting down on the metal bench that was nearby. Her friends are awful but I don't want to tell her what to do. She's her own person and an adult. I can't tell her who she can and can't hang out with, I mean we aren't even dating.

Before I knew it I felt a warmth and my hands being pulled away from my face. "Hey....Y/n it's okay." Yeji said in a soft tone.

I frowned at her words. "It's not Yeji.....its a mess. I've put you in such an awkward and uncomfortable position. I'm sorry....." I sighed weakly.

She sat down next to me on the bench. "What exactly are you sorry for? You aren't solely responsible for this." Yeji spoke and now that I thought about it I wasn't sure. It was everything and nothing all at once. "I....I don't know." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Exactly. This is my problem too Y/n. I probably shouldn't have kissed you in the middle of the corridor, I made things worse." She cringed and I lightly laughed.

Then I smirked. "That's settled then. Its all your fault." I let out trying to lighten the mood and she pushed me in the side knocking me off balance slightly but smiled at my words.

"Mean...." She whispered.

"Come on let's get to our class." I said and Yeji raised and eyebrow.

"Wow.....look at you wanting to go to class."

"It's Miss Parks' class......" I answered rolling my eyes at her. We put the incident behind us and proceeded to class although it was hanging over my head. We weren't late but once we entered numerous eyes were glued on us as we went in together and Miss Park was already there as she took a glance between us. I sighed to myself knowing she probably knows something already.