Sana - Test drive pt2

Yes I tend to write a part 2 for something if I can't think of anything, I'm such a cop out 😂😂✌️

.....................

Upon entering the kitchen area Nayeon and Miyeon had barely woken up themselves, both a little surprised at duo looking presentable. However those two themselves had barely made any effort, not that they cared they had all seen each other in some deplorable states. The bunny had a sly smirk on her face once she did a once over of Sana.

"Morning." Miyeon called out chipperly as the others also returned the gesture.

Y/n had went straight for the coffee aswell as helping herself to bread ready to toast it, oblivious to Sana and Nayeons silent conversation. The extroverted woman had a glow and Nayeon noticed the faint marks at the base of Sanas neck. Sana gave her a knowing look as her cheeks became a little rosy before pulling her lips into a thin line holding off a grin trying to be coy, then she pulled her finger up to her mouth in a shushing motion to not bring anything up from last night.

"Anyone want toast?" Y/n asked as she turned her head around briefly.

"Yes me please." Nayeon answered, at the bench Y/n got out more bread ready to toast. She poured two cups of coffee and slid one along in Sanas direction, a small gesture but Sana appreciated nonetheless. "Top up?" She said in the other twos direction.

Both shook their head and she proceeded with getting the breakfast ready. Once the first two slices popped, she popped them on a plate for Nayeon. When hers were done she spread honey and sliced some banana on. She picked up a slice in her hand ready to take a bite, suddenly Sana appeared grabbing her wrist and turning it towards her mouth taking a bite out it.

Sana gave her a cheeky eye smile and went and sat down with her cup of coffee next to the others.

"You could have just said if you wanted some. Have you seen the size of that bite." Y/n lightly chastised pointing to said bite while Sana giggled covering her mouth as she chewed then took a sip of coffee.

"I will let you know when I want some next time." The Japanese let roll off her tongue with a smirk into her mug.

Y/n chuckled rolling her eyes. "You never stop do you?" She let out rhetorically before going back to her toast. The four of them chatted away during breakfast, then Y/ns phone rang.

"Helloo!"

Three pairs of curious eyes were on the woman who was on a call.

"Hmm......oh you finally have time for me?" Y/n had a teasing tone.

"Yes I can go there or do you want to come to mine?......sure......in like......an hour?" She conversed with the other person on the line. "Okay, see you soon." Y/n bid her goodbyes and ended the call.

"Okay I would stay and hang out for a bit but I have somewhere to be." Y/n announced finishing the last mouthful of coffee.

"Booo we were hoping to go out for lunch." Nayeon commented. "I guess it's just us three, unless we meet those two aswell."

"You got an important date ayy Y/n?" Miyeon raised her brows to which Y/n huffed out a laugh playing along.

"Ofcourse, I'm pushed for time but I must look my best for a coffee date with my mum." Giving a mocking smile. Sana felt weird, she doesn't know why she was happy to only hear Y/n was going to see her mum.

A few minutes later Y/n re entered the kitchen with her belongings ready to leave. The trio said their farewells all hugging her and off she went.

Nayeon and Miyeon immediately pounced on Sana. "So! Details on last night!? I take it she crumbled?" The eldest voice full of curiosity.