Sana - Test drive pt3

Kind of got invested in this Sana one-shot that I guess has now turned into a miniseries 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ writing this made me feel how single I am 🥴😅

........................

Y/n was a fairly early riser, the sun peeked through the curtains and she stirred awake. Their position must have changed at some point during the night because Sana was pretty much resting on Y/n chest with an arm across her body.

She went to run a hand over her face and the sudden pain shot through it. "Ahh fuck I forgot about that." She muttered to herself remembering her injury from last night.

The noise and the movement from Y/n had disturbed the Japanese, with slow movements she squinted her eyes and looked at Y/n. "Sorry I ended up on top of you."

"It's fine Sana affection is in your dna, I'm used to it by now." Y/n replied and patted her hair. Sana giggled as her hand had wandered subconsciously and ended up under Y/n shirt fingers lightly trailing over her abs making Y/n feel a shudder through her body.

"Do-do you want breakfast?" Y/n asked, Sana silently nodded her fingers now brushing her messy hair our her face.

"You look like a panda or a raccoon......" Sana stated her lower register raspy morning voice still present.

"Great, one is a clumsy useless giant bear and the other is the trash derivative. Im going to be sick of my life of explaining why I look like this." Y/n made fun of herself. Sana hummed amused with a cute grin getting closer to Y/n even though their bodies were still touching.

"Both are still cute......and funny.......and great cuddlers......" She tilted her head to the side.

"So you're saying I'm those things?" Y/n chuckled rolling her eyes playfully, Sanas response was a mischievous smile before she slipped a leg over Y/n and ended up straddling her lap.

"Sanaaa.......what are you up to?" Y/n warned and Sana just put her index finger against Y/n lip to shush her.

She bent down her face inches away from Y/ns. "I can help you forget all about your face." She smirked and placed both Y/ns hands on her ass before diving in connecting their lips.

This is not how Y/n expected the morning to go, she took a second to comprehend Sanas action before reciprocating tentatively. Sana was a spontaneous person to a certain degree, but she never did anything on a whim or split second decision, in her head she had thought this out, so it was making a lot run through Y/n mind.

Sana felt the reluctance and tension from Y/n and was about to pull away from the kiss but then Y/n palms tightened on her behind and she felt her move her lips more assertively making Sana sigh out of her nose. Sana had Y/n under her, She led the kiss and Y/n followed gliding their lips over each others feverishly.

Sana dipped a hand under Y/n shirt again this time it went further up and started playing with Y/n breast, groping it softly, a soft moan was let out into Sanas mouth. This was new territory for Sana she doesn't know what has come over her, she got the urge to want to make Y/n feel good.

She continued her actions and then began pinching and flicking the hardened nipple, she had little experience in this department and was going off intuition, or remembering things that Y/n had done to her.

After a shirt while Y/n sat up slightly and the kiss broke as Y/n swiftly removed her shirt giving Sana easier access. "Sanaaa......keep doing that....." She whispered before pulling Sana back into a hot kiss leaving them breathless.

Y/n phone started vibrating on the side table choosing to ignore it, it was probably one of her friends checking up on her. Eventually it stopped to the pairs relief however a few minutes later the front door opened to her house.