Dahyun - Chance

(AN: This might be my last one shot for a while, life is being stressful atm and I also have 2 holidays coming up within 3 weeks of each other so won't have much time.)

When Y/n first moved to South Korea with her sister from Japan, she never thought it would end up like this.

Y/n and Momo were linked, you didn't get one without the other. Even though they were so close, both had different dreams and aspirations. Whatever the adventure they would do it together.

Momo wanted to become an idol and to do that she was going to have to make some sacrifices. While Y/n wanted to study at a top university, so with Momo being the less flexible one Y/n had to follow her younger sister to Korea if she succeeded.

There was only a 2 year age gap between them, Y/n being the older one. So while Momo auditioned for companies Y/n was finishing off her studying in order to get the best grades to be able to apply to university.

Y/n realised fairly early on Momo had a special talent, watching her grow up dancing whenever and wherever she could to hone her skills was something Y/n was incredibly proud of, even more so when she got accepted to JYP entertainment. While Y/n was more academic it didn't stop her from learning some dance herself, she was above average but it wasn't her thing alot of it was just bonding time with her sister.

Once Momo finalised everything to fly out, Y/n and Momo were separated for a few torturous months. Momo began her trainee career and Y/n still back in Japan was learning Korean and making sure she had the best chance to get into Seoul National University.

Eventually they were reunited, however Momo had made a couple of friends, Sana and Mina who were also Japanese which made Y/n feel a whole lot better about being apart from the younger one. They soon became the foreign quartet often studying Korean language together. The four of them became inseparable.

The first couple of years blood sweat and tears were shed. Their friendship and sisterhood strained and bent, in the end overcoming it to get to now.

....

Almost five years after leaving Japan Y/n never thought in a million years her younger sister, her Momo and their two bestfriends would be in one of the biggest girl groups in Korea. The nine of them known as Twice were into their third year, if anything Y/n was their unofficial tenth member.

Y/n had finished her degree at SNU with top honors in Economics and was currently on the look out for graduate jobs, whenever she could though she would be hanging out with the group she even became great friends with them.

So while Y/n was looking for jobs she had a lot of free time, meaning she hung out with the group or helped them out, basically she was working for free, but she didn't mind it was just like hanging out with friends.

"How is the job hunting going Y/n?" Jeongyeon asked as the group was entering the dance studio.

"It's hard, everything is so competitive for graduates. Maybe I should just become your manager instead." Y/n answered following behind. Momo wrapped an arm around Y/n who was slightly taller so she had to stretch a little. "Yah! Don't say that. You worked to hard for that plus I don't want these bitches taking advantage of you." Momo let out teasing her members.

A few of them scoffed fake offended at the remark. "Well hey.....maybe you can be Dubu's manager." Sana said quietly nudging Y/n wiggling her eyebrows, as Y/n blushed slightly at her words. Luckily no one noticed other than Momo as the rest were in their own worlds beginning to stretch.

The only people aware of the crush Y/n had on the young rapper was the Japanese members, it didn't take them very long to figure it out, once they did confronting the older one in private ofcourse. Y/n literally had heart eyes whenever she interacted with Dahyun often having long intellectual conversations, while Dahyun is a ball of sunshine with a special way of thinking, she is smart and looks to go with it, it was inevitable that Y/n fell for her she was totally Y/ns type.