Jeongyeon - That Wedding

1 Week until the wedding

It was the final fitting for the dresses. The four of us consisting of Sana the bride, Mina and Momo who are her sisters and myself who are bridesmaids, our group was this morning and the other brides group was in the afternoon. Although all four of us were close there is no bond like sisters. Some times I would feel a little out of place, but they would always do their best to make it easier for me especially now that i'm single.

It was not the best of break ups, she began to turn toxic trying to control certain aspects of my life. I finally put my foot down despite having loved her very much I chose to get out and getting ready for a wedding really makes it hit home that i'm alone. That was two months ago. Also hence why there are only three bridesmaids on Sana's side, its dumb to think, but part of me feels guilty I have ruined some of the aesthetic of it by the breakdown of my relationship, Sana assured me it was not a problem though.

The other group consisted of Tzuyu the bride, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Jihyo who were her bridesmaids. I had only met Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun we had all become pretty friendly with each other over the last few months. Jeongyeon and Jihyo I had never met before so I was nervous to see them for the first time on the wedding day.

"Sana-ya I can't wait to see the look on Tzu's face when you walk down that aisle! You look unbelievable!" I complimented as she sprightly came from behind the curtain, checking everything was in order with it in the mirror. She held a toothy smile on her face, she looked like a princess. I glanced to my side at her sisters who had a couple of tears in their eyes. "Don't be getting all emotional on me you two! You have seen me in this dress twice already." Sana cutely scolded them.
"We can't help it! it finally feels real, the wedding is only a week away." Momo said emotionally while letting out a chuckle, Mina just had a proud look on her face as she admired her sister in her white gown.

"Everything seems to be in order, are you happy with it?" The shop owner asked.

"Yes! It is as beautiful as before. Thank you so much." Sana replied happily.

"Alright next up the bridemaids, one final check." The curly haired woman with with her glasses said. We hopped up out our seats and proceeded to go behind the curtains.

We quickly switched into the pretty violet pastel coloured dresses, getting changed in front of each other was the norm, we were so comfortable with each other. Me being me I would always give them a flirty compliment, knowing I didn't meant anything by it. "Yahh, look at you two. If you two aren't careful I might just propose to you both." I boldy spoke to them while they laughed it off rolling their eyes. "I don't think Chaengie would be best pleased to find out that." Momo teased as her eyes found Mina who scoffed.
"Shut up Unnie..." Mina whined back making us two laugh walking out through the curtain.
"Guess its just me and you Momoring...." I smiled taking her hand in mine walking her out on the little runway as if she was a model. However we couldn't keep a straight face, ultimately bursting out laughing.

"Ahhh look at my girls! You are all so hot!" Sana proclaimed cheering us on.

"Thanks Sana-ya." I said appreciating the compliment. I went and sat down by Sana while the shop owner was adjusting Momos dress slightly. "Not long to go now, are the jitters setting in yet?" I asked and she smiled.
"Time has gone quick, I think I am just giddy right now. Perhaps the jitters will come a day or two before." She answered slowly. I placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure it will be perfect, try and relax as much as you can this week. I will be here if you need anything...." I warmly told her, to which she placed her head on my shoulder sighing out. "Thanks Y/n unnie...."

We sat there in comfortable silence for a few minutes before I was called over.

Momo and Mina made their way over to Sana sitting either side of her on the chair. "Sooo.....are we going to try and set Y/n up with one of Tzuyu's bridesmaids? Which one was it again?" Momo asked the two quietly.
Sana smirked. "Yesss, we can try. She deserves more than that bitch she was with. Apparently her name is Jeongyeon.....identical situations came out of a bad relationship. From what Tzu said, she is perfect for Y/n she needs someone like her." Sana explained plotting with her sisters hoping to get Y/n the love she deserves. Sana can imagine it has been quite tough on Y/n with all this wedding stuff going on, even if it does not work out hopefully they can be friends or atleast be each others distraction at the wedding.