Ryujin - Moving in, Moving on

Once again wattpad likes to test my patience and not do what I tell it to, so text parts are not as clear as I wanted them to be. You will see what I mean.

..........................
*Ryujin pov*

I was rummaging around in the cupboard for some cereal for breakfast, low and behold it's bare minimum. I need to go shopping. It was too early so I just grabbed whatever and poured it into a bowl adding some milk.

Just as I sat down with my coffee ready to eat my phone rang. Seriously who rings this early on a weekend. I glanced at the caller ID it was one of my close friends Chaeryeong.

"If you're not ringing me this early to tell me there is a 50% off sale at Costco then I'm not interested." I answered without greeting her properly.

"Close but no......" Chaeryeong replied lightly.

"Alright Chaer what is it?" I asked sceptically.

"Well.....a good friend of mine is moving house, you remember I've mentioned Y/n before right?" She started and I hummed my eyes glued to my breakfast, I just wanted to eat.

"Nayeon has back spasm and can't help out anymore so we are a woman down. We could use your strength. If you join I'm sure there is something in it for you......you can decline though, it will just take more time if we are a person down." My friend explained and I grumbled to myself.

"Sure.....can I eat my breakfast now?" I agreed reluctantly I heard a tiny squeal from the other line before she spoke again.

"Yayyyy!......wait so you were already up anyway? You made it seem like I woke you up you ass!" She playfully scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

"I was, doesn't mean I want people to contact me though." I replied in a monotone voice.

"Whatever monkey......I will text you the details. Bye bitch." Chaeryeong said down the phone making me chuckle. "Love you too bye bye." I responded amused hanging up and returning to my breakfast.

By the time I finished Chaeryeong texted me the details and I didn't have much time before I needed to meet them.

Putting my stuff in the sink and rushing to brush my teeth I left the house just in casual clothes, a t-shirt and some cargo pants as we were going to be moving stuff around and potentially get a little mucky.

It was around 9.30am when I reached the first location which was Chaers friends house, there was a moving van, objects and some furniture already packed already.

I wandered over after parking my car, the house was like a family home. I wonder why she is moving? My thoughts were interupted when Chaeryeong shouted my name and came over to greet me giving me a hug.

"Glad you could join us, we got started already. The others are already here and you can come meet Y/n."

She grabbed my hand and lead me into the house full of beans, way too much energy. All I could see was boxes upon boxes, the walls and shelves bare of any decoration or ornaments, it was no longer a home but merely a shell.

A mammoth task of getting all the boxes and bigger furniture into the van. Hopefully there is enough of us. We soon reached the others, Jeongyeon, Momo and Jihyo I guess were roped in. "Hey guys, long time no see." I happily greeted as they grabbed a set of drawers together.

"Oh hey Ryu."
"Hi Ryujin, I see she convinced you."
"Hiii!"

"I will take you to meet Y/n." She gestured for me to follow and lead me upstairs to the main bedroom. "Y/n, I have someone for you to meet she's the one I asked to help us." Chaeryeong interupted the woman's packing, she turned around and she was pretty no doubt.