Tzuyu - Return

On a sprightly spring morning where this season is often looked at as offering a new start for people, alongside new years ofcourse. When the cherry blossoms bloom and the flowers begin to sprout once more. The case wasn't to be for Y/n, its the same old shit. The grungy unfulfilled life she was heading towards was gaining momentum, her only shining light now? Her child and maybe sometimes her older sister, once she had gotten rid of the resentment she felt previously.

A dumb mistake in the freshman year of university, a typical party. Not her finest moment, struggling with her sexuality, burdening parents. When she was kind of dating a guy but they weren't official yet and then she ended up having a drunken hookup with some random dude. Needless to say she's keeping that secret to the grave, especially when she's now and still together with that guy from university. San.

Ofcourse he thought it was his and Y/n let him believe it, anyways her parents found out and she was forced to leave university and keep the baby. So now she has a dead end job, a boyfriend she doesn't love, a turbulent relationship with her parents and a clever, sweet and kind child, which ultimately keeps her going. If it weren't for Lily, Y/n is not quite sure what her life would be like, but here she is and this is the reality.

Y/n just wants Lily to grow up and do everything Y/n couldn't, she wants to be a parent that supports their child in every way and hope it leads to success.

Meanwhile Tzuyu has been back in her hometown for around 6 months, returning after being at university for 4 years studying pharmacy and taking some time out to reset before she found herself a job back home. She has to commute around 40 mins to work, but it's worth it knowing she found her perfect job after graduating while also staying close to home.

Catching up with friends from high school and keeping her close relationship with her family was important to Tzuyu. She only recently over the last couple of months got back in touch with her high school friends and began to hang out solidifying the life she had chosen to pursue.

......
On a weekend Tzuyu and her small group of friends decided to get together and go out to a common spot for the younger generation. It was a vibey little spot, somewhere where at one side of the place the DJ was set and you could dance, while on the otherside there was clear paneled walls with open doors where you could sit, chill and still see what was going on. The music was still able to be heard, the panels blocking some of the carrying sound, but it wasn't overbearing allowing conversation without having to shout at each other.

The group of five consisting of Tzuyu, Chaeyoung a short blonde she had a relaxed but goofy personality. Jeongyeon she was tall almost level with Tzuyu in height, had a tomboy kind of style but mothered the group often. Somi, a petite woman with an outgoing personality and then lastly Sana, cute but sexy and very flirtatious. It was around 8.30pm when they met up and found a table in the club.

Tzuyu gathered her bearings, being unfamiliar with the place while her other four friends had been here numerous times. The bar was along the wall right between the seated area with tables and the dance floor which meant no matter where you were in the place it wasn't far to walk to the bar.

"What do you want to drink Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked bringing Tzuyu back from observing her surroundings, she hummed as she thought.
"I will take a vodka and coke please." Tzuyu replied smiling to which Jeongyeon nodded.

"No probs, the usuals for you guys?" Jeongyeon then asked the rest of them a chorus of 'yes's' came her way.
"It's nice in here, I like how the music doesn't drown everyone out over in this part." Tzuyu casually said.

"Right, it's our favourite spot at the moment. There's been some good times here! Are you still enjoying being back home Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung responded and Tzuyu nodded happily.