Jihyo - Charity

One of my shorter ones. I mean who doesn't love top Jihyo and is there any other type 😏.

.......................

Three months. Three months since Y/n got engaged to her best friend. Being from royal blood the coming together of the the two families was of benefit to both parties.

Y/n wasn't totally overwhelmed with happiness at this arrangement, she wanted her own love and find her own way in life. However her parents had raised her in a loving and supportive environment their only wish was this marriage to happen the rest of her life was up to her. It could also be worse and her now fiancé could be a complete stranger, instead she supposed to spend the rest of her life living with her bestfriend.

"Jackson! Will you please hurry up and get ready you are worse than most females." Y/n called out looking at the time knowing the chauffeur would be here soon.

"Beauty takes time!" He shouted back through the closed bathroom door making Y/n roll her eyes leaving him be as she picked up her purse and left the room.

About 20 minutes later Jackson came flouncing down the spiral staircase adjusting his bow tie. With only minutes to spare "God finally......" Y/n huffed out.

"Chill out, how long have we been friends? You know no matter what i'm always on time." He gave a smug smirk and patted Y/ns shoulder.

Ofcourse Jackson was an attractive guy there was no denying that, he had a swagger about him but not in a cocky way, an impeccable jawline, from any angle he was handsome. At one point Y/n thought she had a crush on him when they were teenagers but that was soon dismissed, when she realised she preferred girls.

"Yeah yeah....."

Like clockwork the chauffer rang the front door bell, seeing him pop up on the small monitor by the shiny bold black double doors. Jackson was in a navy tux with white on the cuffs to coincide with that Y/n was in a navy dress that went to just above the knee, a cropped white jacket around her shoulders.

"Damn we make a good looking couple." Jackson confidently stated as the pair walked past a long mirror in the hallway to leave.

It was easy for them to look the part and be the perfect couple in public as the two were so comfortable with each other but the reality was it was all platonic.

The matte black range rover pulled up the venue in front of a laid out carpet and barriers either side leading towards the building. Paparazzi were dotted about, it wasn't a massive event but it was a high end charity auction so there would be a couple of celebrities, mainly rich businessmen or women and the odd attendee of minor royal background.

This one in particular was arranged by Jacksons family, so in turn someone from their side had to make an appearance. Jackson got out the car after the chauffeur opened it then turned around the help Y/n out.

Linking her arm with Jackson the two walked towards the entrance of the venue, him offering his pearly white smile. Y/n wasn't bothered about being in the public eye but she always played her part.

"Oh great here comes the best part.......mingling with kiss asses." Y/n whispered to Jackson once they entered who just chuckled.

The pair began networking giving kind and polite smiles, exchanging numerous cheek kisses and irrelevant small talk. It wasn't that Y/n was a bitch she loved the actual body of the jobs she got to do, it was just exhausting dealing with fake people and mingling because that's what you HAD to do to keep up appearances.

Eventually the couple sat down at their table keeping up conversation with the others on it while making their way through the three course meal. Then the boring part came, guest speakers talking about the charities work, hope and priorities for the future etc etc.