Dahyun - Cruising

(It's a great couple of months for Twitzy! We got Misamo, Itzy comeback and Jihyo solo coming soon 🫶👏)

The sun blazed down on the group of four waiting to board the gigantic cruise ship, they had travelled to Cancun. This was the destination where the cruise would set sail from, it would then proceed to dock at different locations around the Caribbean.

They precisely chose a vacation like this as it was low key and they would never be in one destination too long to cause a scene. They also hoped that this part of the world were more clueless on their status as celebrities.

Normally a group of nine, the ladies of Twice had been allowed an extended break. Some chose to be pretty low key about it and stayed home or flew home to family. A couple chose to have a vacation but a different type and these four consisting of Dahyun, although normally a homebody decided to push the boat out and do something more out her comfort zone. Momo and Nayeon who were very much interested in what food was on offer. Then Chaeyoung who just decided to tag along, she couldn't decide what she wanted to do for her break so chose the most interesting option, moreover with all the scenic views she could potentially kill some time by drawing.

On the otherside of things while waiting for passengers to board, Y/n and her team were briefing for upcoming activities for around the ship. She was basically the head of the entertainment staff on board, they also had a fairly new member Yuna, so she had to take her under her wing a little. This was her 3rd voyage while Y/n had been doing this for years, so far Y/n had been impressed and saw potential in the kid. She was a ball of energy amd enthusiastic, she also had a knack for persuasion with her cute looks and voice which was ideal for this line of work. While she also had her older cousin in her team, Jin whom she was really close with.

So far the group had not been recognised, initially they had been in the US. After that when they had to catch a connecting flight to Cancun which seemingly went off without detection.

"Ooo this heat is nice! Dahyunie you should be careful though, don't want you to end up as fried tofu." Nayeon spoke adjusting Dahyuns shirt who swatted her hand away.

"Yah....I'm not a baby anymore..." she whined pouting making Nayeon and Momo giggle.

"You, Chaengie and Tzu are our forever babies so shush." Nayeon rebuked while Momo nodded along agreeing, Chaeyoung just stood there cooly with her shades on and tatts on display brushing off the comment.

It took a while to board and get settled in their rooms, they split into pairs. Nayeon and Momo in one room Dahyun and Chayeoung in the room next door. In their welcome pack they had a specific time to head into the theatre area for the welcome meeting, with the cruise having around 3000 guests on board it was split into times and sections of the ship.

The meeting was rather boring as is any meeting, the girls kind of zoned in and out picking up bits of info.

Y/n was in this meeting alongside Yuna among other crew members, as she stood with her arm loosely around Yuna listening to the staff member currently providing info for the guests. She scanned around the room, as the entertainment side was her domain she looked around for potential guests that would be up for some fun during the trip.

Next up was Y/ns turn to say a few words, she always kept it short and to the point. She knew the guests by this point had always lost interest and were eager to get on with their holiday. Stepping up to the microphone she cleared her throat. "Finally its time for the most important info! Disregard anything you have just heard........" She opened with as she heard a small tut from behind her. " I'm kidding.....aslong as you know where the lifeboats are everything issss goood!" Y/n spoke while making an 'Okay' sign with her hands gaining a couple of laughs atleast from the people who had a sense of humour.