(Suggested) Dahyun - Experience

As suggested and commented I did as promised with Dahyun and her members in relation and connection to the 'Cruising' oneshot. 😀 This won't be a regular thing but it is a nice change. Also you don't need to read that Dubu oneshot to understand this one if you don't want to.

On a side note, Closer and Wishing on you are my jams! Absolute perfection I can't stop listening to them!

...................................

*Dahyun POV*

I was lying on my soft and comfortable bed staring at the ceiling, I'd just showered and had pyjamas on. Also in the room right now were Chaeyoung and Tzuyu as us three were roommates, the three musketeers or the school meal club, I was happy when we roomed together it just felt right.

They were both doing their own thing, while me I was day dreaming softly humming to myself. Considering it was late 2018 our dating ban would be lifted, not that I think many of the members were contemplating dating right now as this year was one of our busiest, it was non stop.

I loved my time in Twice so far it was exhilarating, fun and extremely hard work I wouldn't change anything for the world, but I had no experience when it came to dating or romantic experiences. I was wondering what it would feel like, it was going into an unknown territory and whether it would help with song writing opening a huge expanse of knowledge. They always say writing from experiences gives deeper and more meaningful relatable depth.

In terms of close contact and skinship it was always with the members, a more recent interaction which I didn't realise in the moment, now in hindsight made me feel things. If it weren't for the fact there was eyes and cameras everywhere and in public due to it being ISAC, I might have been tempted to explore. Momo who was touching me and breathing down my neck, whispering things in my ear relentlessly during break periods.

I guess it was denial in earlier years when she would pull me close, caressing my cheek and basically stare into my soul. I now realise I had an attraction to women too, something I would have to keep hidden from the public for a long time, but I would happily tell my members at somepoint soon. As a group we had briefly ran over the topic of this and never got any negative vibes from my members so they would accept me I believe and on top of that I got a suspicion of a couple of the girls swing that way too.

I sighed to myself, maybe some of the older members would help me out. I know some of them dated secretly pre debut meanwhile I was going to church. Its kind of embarrassing but I could experiment with them right? Just basics like kissing? How do I broach that subject? We have schedule the next two days but its just practice for end of year shows maybe bring it up at somepoint then.

The next day at practise I didn't bring it up, I was nervous about them laughing at me. The day after I had a determination to talk to atleast one of them. In rest break between choreo I went to check my phone, the others had spread out just lying on the floor or gone for a bathroom break. I was minding my own business when I felt arms wrap around me from behind, a familiar fruity scent mixed with coconut hit me.

"You're more quiet than usual Dahyunieee, you were similar yesterday." Momo carefully spoke knowing I don't overshare and the members still 3 years later are trying to figure me out even though we are close. This time I was going to share, knowing she is already affectionate with me she is one of my best bets. I relaxed in her hold putting my phone away. "There is something....." I opened quietly hoping to keep the conversation private.

Momo waited patiently for me to carry on grabbing one of my hands squeezing it comfortingly. "It's about the dating ban, it's ending soon right and it had me thinking alot. Not that I want to date right now we are to hectic.......ummm more so about the experience and stuff." I tried to explain whispering and then ended up mumbling the last part.